U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Imp...

U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18754 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

Justice Dale

United States

#20494 Apr 5, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klan-jig, as I have told you earlier, "I do not care about your hurt feelings". As long as I have the vocabulary to piss you off to reply, I am as happy beating up on your cowardly monkey azz, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! As I have told you, you can't hurt my feelings!! The only thing you are doing is showing you can't read!
Oh, what is a klan-jig, are you referring to a black person?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20495 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As I have told you, you can't hurt my feelings!! The only thing you are doing is showing you can't read!
Yo' klan-jig, as I have told you earlier, "I do not care about your hurt feelings". As long as I have the vocabulary to piss you off to reply, I am as happy beating up on your cowardly monkey azz, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20496 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As I have told you, you can't hurt my feelings!! The only thing you are doing is showing you can't read!
I love making these klanjig racists my forum b!tch like you. Now, who wishes to cross my path?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20497 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>I love making these klanjig racists my forum b!tch like you. Now, who wishes to cross my path?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! What country are you from, I didn't understand a thing you posted!!! Who would want to cross your shitty foot steps.
Please respond in English!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20498 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>I love making these klanjig racists my forum b!tch like you. Now, who wishes to cross my path?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
E-I-E-I-O! Do you know what that spells?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20499 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>E-I-E-I-O! Do you know what that spells?
Yo' monkey piss, that is the sound your monkey azz made during your last poop cANAL encounter with the family pet.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20500 Apr 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What country are you from, I didn't understand a thing you posted!!! Who would want to cross your shitty foot steps.
Please respond in English!!!
Yo' klan piss, I do not have to dumb it down for your monkey azz anymore since you are stupid enough to reply, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20501 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' klan-jig, as I have told you earlier, "I do not care about your hurt feelings". As long as I have the vocabulary to piss you off to reply, I am as happy beating up on your cowardly monkey azz, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Your postings must get better to piss me off and I doubt you could ever piss me off, you don't know how!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20502 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, that is the sound your monkey azz made during your last poop cANAL encounter with the family pet.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
No, it spells farm, this is where you belong, with the pigs, chicken, cows, and whatever else digs for their food, or has it given to them! E-I-E-I-O, get the picture!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20503 Apr 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your postings must get better to piss me off and I doubt you could ever piss me off, you don't know how!!!!!
Yo' monkey piss, for the last week your stupid monkey azz has been whining about my not hurting your little racist feelings. But nothing says hurt feelings and your being pissed off better than your constantly trying to ASSure yourself in your stupid posts. Pissing your monkey off is easy by doing a FEW of the following:

1- My being Black.
2- Interracial couples.(especially Black men and White women)
3- Black History Month.
4- Reminding your dumbazz about who won this past presidential election.
5- Telling you about how much cowardice your klancestors of the South were in the Great Civil War.

So you see klan monkey punkkk, there is enough to keep the likes of you pissed off until you take your last undeserving breath.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
And the list goes on and on and is never ending as long as you stupid trailer trash welfare collecting racist klanigguhs exist.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20504 Apr 6, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the author of that famous litigation known as 'Laity VS. Reality'
You think that you are Truman.
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#20505 Apr 6, 2013
Judge orders birther nutjob to pay $177,000. Calls lawsuit 'delusional'.

Surely, fakeriots like booby will pony-up and part with their hard-stolen money for the 'cause', and contribute to his 'bailout'.

hahahahahahahahaha
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#20506 Apr 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that you are Truman.
Yo' piss bob/wet pants, are you still face down in the lap of that unemployed yellow traitor Etheridge?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20507 Apr 6, 2013
Lol, birthers
Justice Dale

United States

#20510 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, for the last week your stupid monkey azz has been whining about my not hurting your little racist feelings. But nothing says hurt feelings and your being pissed off better than your constantly trying to ASSure yourself in your stupid posts. Pissing your monkey off is easy by doing a FEW of the following:
1- My being Black.
2- Interracial couples.(especially Black men and White women)
3- Black History Month.
4- Reminding your dumbazz about who won this past presidential election.
5- Telling you about how much cowardice your klancestors of the South were in the Great Civil War.
So you see klan monkey punkkk, there is enough to keep the likes of you pissed off until you take your last undeserving breath.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
And the list goes on and on and is never ending as long as you stupid trailer trash welfare collecting racist klanigguhs exist.
LMAO!!! You're just a member of a failing race/culture and there is a damn thing you can do about it, no one has to tell you to back to the plantation, mentally you never left.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20511 Apr 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You're just a member of a failing race/culture and there is a damn thing you can do about it, no one has to tell you to back to the plantation, mentally you never left.
LOFFFFFFL!!!!! Yo' monkey piss, You are a member of an already failed culture that dates all the way back to the Great Civil War. 148 years ago the North beat your cowardly klancestors of the south so bad, their stupid descendants like your monkey azz are still feeling the pain today, LOFL! There is nothing your scared monkey azz can do about it. You have a loser attitude, heck your dumbazz can't even pick a presidential winner, LOFL! No one has to tell you to go to the "back of the bus", because losers like you know you belong there, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20512 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>LOFFFFFFL!!!!! Yo' monkey piss, You are a member of an already failed culture that dates all the way back to the Great Civil War. 148 years ago the North beat your cowardly klancestors of the south so bad, their stupid descendants like your monkey azz are still feeling the pain today, LOFL! There is nothing your scared monkey azz can do about it. You have a loser attitude, heck your dumbazz can't even pick a presidential winner, LOFL! No one has to tell you to go to the "back of the bus", because losers like you know you belong there, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! How does it feel to know you are still on the plantation, being supported by the master of the house.
Hell, you aren't smart enough to come in out of the rain, much less post on here!!!
You better look in the mirror, then tell me who is the monkey ass.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20513 Apr 8, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How does it feel to know you are still on the plantation, being supported by the master of the house.
Hell, you aren't smart enough to come in out of the rain, much less post on here!!!
You better look in the mirror, then tell me who is the monkey ass.
Yo' my stupid klanigguh you, how does it feel to still suffer from the 148 year old azz kicking your cowardly klancestors of the south suffered from the North in the Great Civil War? Hell, you stupid yard monkey s are smart enough to know when the sign at the beach says shark infested waters, dumbazzes like you serve your stupid azzes on a plate for Jaws to consume you, LOFL! You had better look in a mirror, preferably before you put on you hood, and see that you really do look like the azz of a yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#20514 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' my stupid klanigguh you, how does it feel to still suffer from the 148 year old azz kicking your cowardly klancestors of the south suffered from the North in the Great Civil War? Hell, you stupid yard monkey s are smart enough to know when the sign at the beach says shark infested waters, dumbazzes like you serve your stupid azzes on a plate for Jaws to consume you, LOFL! You had better look in a mirror, preferably before you put on you hood, and see that you really do look like the azz of a yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! What happen 148 yrs ago, that is ancient history. I suggest you realize that, get off the plantation and join the mainstream culture.
Yep, I look like the average white boy, don't that just piss you off, we all look alike!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20518 Apr 9, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>BATF is coming soon with their jackbooted thugs. Obama's real goal is background checks. One day most veterans won't be allowed firearms and certainly not those 'haters' who say "You must be born again."
Antichrist Obama was born in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and BHO is using a stolen SSN.
LOL, "Darrr, days gunna take yer guns away...duharrrr"

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Go shoot cans, nobody cares!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Member of Elite Navy Unit has Come Out as Trans... 10 hr TerriB1 1
News The Latest: Trump lawyer says there's no pardon... 17 hr George Justapose 2
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... Sat Marcavage s Emission 7
Chances of becoming a USAF officer? Sat tbradford13 1
News Analysis: Trump's cutoff of aid to Syrian rebel... Fri USA Today 2
News First of new fleet of warships to be called HMS... Fri anonymous 1
News Terre Haute Police Dept. to start patrolling on... Fri VigoPoliceState 1
More from around the web