U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship. Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20453 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>There are a lot of places I do not have to go to know that I do not want to be there like that fenced in trailer park ghetto you and the rest of the klan monkeys dwell.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo' Johnny Boy, sure beats the hood!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20454 Apr 2, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You be sure and let us know when the Supreme Court will be hearing your Birther case. Or for that matter any US court in the nation.
You Birthers are so funny.
I will make a special effort to keep you informed!!
Oh, for your info, it will not originate in any court.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20455 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof (US Constitution), are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply (declaratory) of what I regard as the law of the land already (Civil Rights Act of 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law (God's law) and national law (Civil Rights Act of 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.(Congressional Globe, 2890)
The above was ratified in it's entirety in 1868 and became law of the land, as you will notice, there are aliens born in this nation.
Not one time have I stated Obama wasn't born in the US, he just doesn't get citizenship, since at his birth he was subject to the jurisdiction of a foreign power.
LOL our constitutional scolar with no education now thinks hge can determine a person's natural born status?

Obama was born in the US, this makes him a citizen. This has never changed! His mother is a us citizen, this makes him a US citizen

In fact, even the children of illegals who are born in the US get US citizenship according to the constitution, which i why conservatives just introduced a bill to change it!

Youre lost son.

Just admit youre a conservative coward and be done with it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20456 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text> LOL our constitutional scolar with no education now thinks hge can determine a person's natural born status?
Obama was born in the US, this makes him a citizen. This has never changed! His mother is a us citizen, this makes him a US citizen
In fact, even the children of illegals who are born in the US get US citizenship according to the constitution, which i why conservatives just introduced a bill to change it!
Youre lost son.
Just admit youre a conservative coward and be done with it!
Just admit you have a learning disability and can't understand a word you read, or you don't want to understand, this would mean you are in a state of denial!!!!
I guess you do have an excuse, we all know liberalism is a mental disorder, the only cure is to assume room temperature!!!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20457 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text> LOL our constitutional scolar with no education now thinks hge can determine a person's natural born status?
Obama was born in the US, this makes him a citizen. This has never changed! His mother is a us citizen, this makes him a US citizen
In fact, even the children of illegals who are born in the US get US citizenship according to the constitution, which i why conservatives just introduced a bill to change it!
Youre lost son.
Just admit youre a conservative coward and be done with it!
A bill is not needed in congress, the law already exist in the 14th.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20458 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>A bill is not needed in congress, the law already exist in the 14th.
LOL, Maybe you should call them and tell them that, since you know the constitution better than all the members of congress, and the USSC?

LOL

Birthers are awesome entertainment!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20459 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit you have a learning disability and can't understand a word you read, or you don't want to understand, this would mean you are in a state of denial!!!!
I guess you do have an excuse, we all know liberalism is a mental disorder, the only cure is to assume room temperature!!!
LMAO!!!
I have a degree, you never went to college because you are not smart enough!

Get real son! Conservatives are cowards by their very nature!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20460 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Maybe you should call them and tell them that, since you know the constitution better than all the members of congress, and the USSC?
LOL
Birthers are awesome entertainment!
LMAO!!! You seem to be my entertainment!!
You haven't presented one fact or reference, just your opinion and we know everyone has one, don't we.
One thing I do know the USSC can't change one "punctuation mark", much less the intent and meaning of the Constitution, this would take an amendment, which they can not accomplish!

NEXT!!!
gheymarine

United States

#20461 Apr 2, 2013
What's the difference between a mosquito and a marine?

On a mosquito the tiny prick is on it's face.

What's the difference between a tiger and marine?

One is the biggest pussee in the world, the other is orange and black!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20462 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have a degree, you never went to college because you are not smart enough!
Get real son! Conservatives are cowards by their very nature!
What would that be, a "BS" degree!!!
My degree is irrelevant, you would just laugh.
LMAO!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20466 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You seem to be my entertainment!!
You haven't presented one fact or reference, just your opinion and we know everyone has one, don't we.
One thing I do know the USSC can't change one "punctuation mark", much less the intent and meaning of the Constitution, this would take an amendment, which they can not accomplish!
NEXT!!!
LOL, the "i know you are but what am I" response. Conservatives are so weak and predictable!

I do not need to present evidence, as my opinion is already been certified by the Federal Election Commission.

This is Amerca....if you knew as much as you claim about the constitution, you would know that the burden of proof lies with the accuser....which is you simpleton!

Your Birtherism is supported by Worldnet Daily, which normally reports on Bigfoot and UFO sighting!

Birthers are awesome entertainment!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20467 Apr 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What would that be, a "BS" degree!!!
My degree is irrelevant, you would just laugh.
LMAO!!!
THere is no such thing as an educated birther.....which is why they are birthers in the first place!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20468 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the "i know you are but what am I" response. Conservatives are so weak and predictable!
I do not need to present evidence, as my opinion is already been certified by the Federal Election Commission.
This is Amerca....if you knew as much as you claim about the constitution, you would know that the burden of proof lies with the accuser....which is you simpleton!
Your Birtherism is supported by Worldnet Daily, which normally reports on Bigfoot and UFO sighting!
Birthers are awesome entertainment!
I have laid out my case better than you can explain it away, face it you aren't very smart!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20469 Apr 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>THere is no such thing as an educated birther.....which is why they are birthers in the first place!
LMAO!!! Looks like this uneducated birther has had his way with you for a few days, your not very bright, are you!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20470 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, if it beats the hood, then why is your monkey azz still wearing one?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo' Johnny Boy,
monkey piss, monkey ass!!! Hell, I ain't related to you!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20471 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, what makes your monkey azz think I care what your monkey azz think that I think? The fact that your stupid pissed off monkey azz has any thought at all is irrelevant. The fact that you are stupid enought to reply is priceless ya' stupid klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! I just like putting you in your place!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20474 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, thanks for admitting that I am not related to your monkey piss azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! I wouldn't have it anyother way, got to keep the gene pool clean!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20475 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, I like putting your pissed off monkey azz "in your place". Your place is to the "back of the bus" where I put the rest of your klan monkey friends.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! You belong under the bus, got to keep the inside clean and free of grease!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20479 Apr 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you can say where you would like for me to be but keep in mind it was I that put your monkey azz to the "back of the bus" where you belong ya' stupid klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! Yo' Johnny Boy, you ain't clean enough to be in the bus!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20481 Apr 3, 2013
Yo' Johnny Boy, did you get your feelings hurt? Good!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navy nurse faces expulsion after refusing to fo... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 10
Independence 'threat to security' 3 hr anti wasp 22
Air Force didn't exercise 'option' to remove pa... 6 hr DND 1
W.C. Fowler 10 hr friend 1
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 11 hr Jaimie 71
Cheney urges Obama to launch 'immediate' assaul... 13 hr Go Blue Forever 100
Voices: Different migrants treated differently 13 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••