U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

Full story: WNBC-TV New York

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Comments (Page 921)

Showing posts 18,401 - 18,420 of18,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>moochel? Another pathetic uneducated Limbaugh lemming!
All these aging, white, angry, fat men are bitter clingers...guns, bibles, fantasies.....

hahahahahahahahahaha
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
Obama IS a SPY under the UCMJ at 906.106
So what?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You must REALLY enjoy being Obama's "personal" Bottom.
Easterling is a hero.
Yo' piss bob, you must love being my personal forum b!tch. You also must love being that yellow Easterlings belly warmer.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought up YOUR Sixth Grade Education in the SAME class.
One is 11 Years old by the time one reaches Sixth Grade. I don't wear ANY hats.
You poor ignorant illiterate.
Yo' piss bob, I never said you wear hats. I said you stupid klan monkeys wear dunce caps called hoods you poor ignorant illiterate. What is your fetish for sixth graders anyway. You have been posting about them all week long you sick pedovert.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked ME a question,you dimwit (What is Irmo?)
Irmo,SC IS "where you Live".
Yo' piss bob, I know where I live. I was asking your racist dumbazz where is Immo per your stupid post #20236.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pass for airhead,you illiterate slug.
I bet where you live, you are stupid enough to believe you were smart enough to pass for stupid.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
People who SINK to a level in which they Insult another's Parents are slugs. I have no interests in Pedophila. You have me mistaken with Obama. MHe is a Muslim. They MARRY "Six year olds". I fear for the safety of Obama's "Daughters". Obama is a Muslim degenerate.
Yo' piss bob, when you brought up your parents being married, what relevance did it have to my pissing your monkey azz off? Unless you were implynig something and did not have the guts to post it. If you don;t want your parents talked about, keep them out of this thread and stop hiding behind them. Also, stop mentioning your sick fetishes for six year olds and sixth graders ya' sick pedovert. No lol's intended.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Parents must be very proud of you.
Yo' piss bob, your uncle and under age niece, err, parents are not proud of your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>My Parents were the Best. They are Saints. YOU are a pervert.
Yo' piss bob, Catholic priests are saints too, well most of them.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
People who SINK to a level in which they Insult another's Parents are slugs. I have no interests in Pedophila. You have me mistaken with Obama. MHe is a Muslim. They MARRY "Six year olds". I fear for the safety of Obama's "Daughters". Obama is a Muslim degenerate.
and you rednecks marry your sisters, mothers, dogs and shit. So what? oh and children too...we've all seen you people with your little communes where you old ass white men force you girls to have sex with you and marry you as young as 10 years old. Don't that have the leader of one of those cults in prison right now?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Don't you have a leader....doing time in prison right now for raping and impregnating young children?

Obama is the most "Moral" leader this country has ever known.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, I never said you wear hats. I said you stupid klan monkeys wear dunce caps called hoods you poor ignorant illiterate. What is your fetish for sixth graders anyway. You have been posting about them all week long you sick pedovert.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Where have I been posting "sixth graders"? I said that your six grade education (in first grade)was getting in your way of understanding things. I am not IN the Klan. I don't wear hoods.
Many negro men do wear them however,backwards when they are robbing someone.. They call them "hoodies".

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, I know where I live. I was asking your racist dumbazz where is Immo per your stupid post #20236.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
How should I know where "Immo" is? You live in Irmo.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>I bet where you live, you are stupid enough to believe you were smart enough to pass for stupid.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Again, you can't even pass for "airhead" you racist slug.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, when you brought up your parents being married, what relevance did it have to my pissing your monkey azz off? Unless you were implynig something and did not have the guts to post it. If you don;t want your parents talked about, keep them out of this thread and stop hiding behind them. Also, stop mentioning your sick fetishes for six year olds and sixth graders ya' sick pedovert. No lol's intended.
YOU broached the subject of MY Parents. You resorted to insulting them with your degenerate comments. You must be the pride of Irmo.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, your uncle and under age niece, err, parents are not proud of your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a degenerate slime bucket. Go back to school and learn some manners and civilized behavior.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, Catholic priests are saints...[/Quote]
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Priests are holy people.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims marry their sisters, mothers,goats and children too...we've all seen Muslim people with their little tents where Muslim men force girls to have sex with them and marry them as young as 6 years old. Don't that have the leader of one of those cults in prison right now?
No! HE's in the Oval Office.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
So he should be SHOT TO DEATH BY A MILITARY FIRING SQUAD OR HUNG BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD,if convicted.
No. That wimp ass solider should be shot by the MP's for being insubordinate and a traitor as should you and anyone who sides with that piss of a soldier. I really think we should do more intense scrutiny on who can serve. White soldiers are the ones who give the U.S.A. a bad reputation with their psycho asses.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
My leader should be doing time in prison right now for raping and impregnating young children.
Obama is the most amoral leader this country has ever known.
Noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,401 - 18,420 of18,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••