U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Imp...

U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18741 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20284 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pass for airhead,you illiterate slug.
I bet where you live, you are stupid enough to believe you were smart enough to pass for stupid.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20285 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
People who SINK to a level in which they Insult another's Parents are slugs. I have no interests in Pedophila. You have me mistaken with Obama. MHe is a Muslim. They MARRY "Six year olds". I fear for the safety of Obama's "Daughters". Obama is a Muslim degenerate.
Yo' piss bob, when you brought up your parents being married, what relevance did it have to my pissing your monkey azz off? Unless you were implynig something and did not have the guts to post it. If you don;t want your parents talked about, keep them out of this thread and stop hiding behind them. Also, stop mentioning your sick fetishes for six year olds and sixth graders ya' sick pedovert. No lol's intended.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20286 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Parents must be very proud of you.
Yo' piss bob, your uncle and under age niece, err, parents are not proud of your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#20287 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>My Parents were the Best. They are Saints. YOU are a pervert.
Yo' piss bob, Catholic priests are saints too, well most of them.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20288 Feb 28, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
People who SINK to a level in which they Insult another's Parents are slugs. I have no interests in Pedophila. You have me mistaken with Obama. MHe is a Muslim. They MARRY "Six year olds". I fear for the safety of Obama's "Daughters". Obama is a Muslim degenerate.
and you rednecks marry your sisters, mothers, dogs and shit. So what? oh and children too...we've all seen you people with your little communes where you old ass white men force you girls to have sex with you and marry you as young as 10 years old. Don't that have the leader of one of those cults in prison right now?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20289 Feb 28, 2013
Don't you have a leader....doing time in prison right now for raping and impregnating young children?

Obama is the most "Moral" leader this country has ever known.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20293 Mar 2, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, I never said you wear hats. I said you stupid klan monkeys wear dunce caps called hoods you poor ignorant illiterate. What is your fetish for sixth graders anyway. You have been posting about them all week long you sick pedovert.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Where have I been posting "sixth graders"? I said that your six grade education (in first grade)was getting in your way of understanding things. I am not IN the Klan. I don't wear hoods.
Many negro men do wear them however,backwards when they are robbing someone.. They call them "hoodies".

Swift Water,NY

#20294 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, I know where I live. I was asking your racist dumbazz where is Immo per your stupid post #20236.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
How should I know where "Immo" is? You live in Irmo.

Swift Water,NY

#20295 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>I bet where you live, you are stupid enough to believe you were smart enough to pass for stupid.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Again, you can't even pass for "airhead" you racist slug.

Swift Water,NY

#20296 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, when you brought up your parents being married, what relevance did it have to my pissing your monkey azz off? Unless you were implynig something and did not have the guts to post it. If you don;t want your parents talked about, keep them out of this thread and stop hiding behind them. Also, stop mentioning your sick fetishes for six year olds and sixth graders ya' sick pedovert. No lol's intended.
YOU broached the subject of MY Parents. You resorted to insulting them with your degenerate comments. You must be the pride of Irmo.

Swift Water,NY

#20297 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, your uncle and under age niece, err, parents are not proud of your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a degenerate slime bucket. Go back to school and learn some manners and civilized behavior.

Swift Water,NY

#20298 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss bob, Catholic priests are saints...[/Quote]
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Priests are holy people.

Swift Water,NY

#20299 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims marry their sisters, mothers,goats and children too...we've all seen Muslim people with their little tents where Muslim men force girls to have sex with them and marry them as young as 6 years old. Don't that have the leader of one of those cults in prison right now?
No! HE's in the Oval Office.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20300 Mar 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
So he should be SHOT TO DEATH BY A MILITARY FIRING SQUAD OR HUNG BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD,if convicted.
No. That wimp ass solider should be shot by the MP's for being insubordinate and a traitor as should you and anyone who sides with that piss of a soldier. I really think we should do more intense scrutiny on who can serve. White soldiers are the ones who give the U.S.A. a bad reputation with their psycho asses.

Swift Water,NY

#20301 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
My leader should be doing time in prison right now for raping and impregnating young children.
Obama is the most amoral leader this country has ever known.
Noted.

Swift Water,NY

#20302 Mar 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That wimp ass Obama should be shot by the MP's for being a traitor I really think we should do more intense scrutiny on who can serve. White soldiers are the ones who give the U.S.A. a bad reputation with their psycho asses.
Your boy Obama hates Whites too. You are both Racist. You are a "Psycho Ass".
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20303 Mar 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted. Obama is the best. I'm tired of denying it. I confess that out of my racism, I've been a fool
We also NOTED that you are so desperate, you've resorted to "forgery"

What an ass! Let see how that works
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20304 Mar 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Man Obama is awesome. You are both beautiful, and I am a "Psycho Ass white pathetic fool".
True dat
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20305 Mar 2, 2013
I just wanted to post and draw attention to Robert Lairs, as he is known by more popular posters. He is so lame that he has to try to change the original words of posters he can't compete with "intellectually." I gave him a does of his own forgery to make a point, only.

How sad he must be in his little world of make believe. Ya think?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20306 Mar 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy Obama hates Whites too. You are both Racist. You are a "Psycho Ass".
i was gonna respond, but then I saw it was bobby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race 18 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
News Military recruits still not using American-made... 20 hr goonsquad 4
News San Bernardino District Attorney blasts Donald ... Fri tod see the light 10
News Chris Young Commemorates Independence Day by Re... Fri Carol Ames 1
News Dayton region continues to development partners... Fri Patriotic Pentago... 1
Nanao Implants and drones thought of the day!OMG! Fri Newlaws 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Fri Mark webb 1,446
More from around the web