Charity to pay military death benefits

Oct 9, 2013 Full story: Yahoo! 21

The Obama administration, scrambling to tamp down a controversy over suspended death benefits for the families of fallen troops, announced Wednesday that a charity would pick up the costs of the payments during the government shutdown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

#1 Oct 9, 2013
it's the Founder Papa 4C the currency of no mas'$?satcruelfine for WAT!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Thank you Mr., I wish I had a fcking clue how to lead, President.

“Historic American President”

Since: Jun 07

Immigration Reformed!

#3 Oct 9, 2013
It’s disgraceful what the right is doing to this nation as they gleefully wallow in their successful shut down of the government. So many people are being hurt as the right change their demands from repeal to defund to delay of Health Care… to we’ll take anything to save face… disgusting right-wing bastards who hate this president and country.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 9, 2013
bet patties lord bams is stamping his feet that a private concern derailed his 'hit em where they hurt' campaign for the military.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It’s disgraceful what the right is doing to this nation as they gleefully wallow in their successful shut down of the government. So many people are being hurt as the right change their demands from repeal to defund to delay of Health Care… to we’ll take anything to save face… disgusting right-wing bastards who hate this president and country.
House Republicans are fighting against Obamacare, not "health care".

Do keep up.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Where's the free World? A Conventional shoe verses a free form shoe? Or a foot scan for individual fit? But will the scanners be taxed to pay for the shoes?
Kentucky girl

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2013
I think this country its going to hell in a hand basket! Stay strong republicans.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#8 Oct 9, 2013
But do you qualify for a free money order?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Obama never misses an opportunity to insult the military.
He'll close their memorial when they're alive and cheat their families when they're dead. But, it's understandable.
After all,what have they ever done for him?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Oct 9, 2013
SirPrize wrote:
Obama never misses an opportunity to insult the military.
He'll close their memorial when they're alive and cheat their families when they're dead. But, it's understandable.
After all,what have they ever done for him?
he figures he doesn't need the military on his side, heck he has the park service doing his enforcement for him.

hmmmmmmmm, his best brudderhood buddy Morsi acted like he didn't need his military since he had his muzzie brudderhood guarding his back. now that ended up not ending well for Morsi. Maybe bams should take notes.
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

#11 Oct 9, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Thank you Mr., I wish I had a fcking clue how to lead, President.
do U knew Ted Cruz talking for 21 hr?;-000h, talk is cheap but not free!!;-0000h, so it's let the 3branches of GOV having the same share HOLDER!!! ;-000h, let em talking to the END of TIME!!;-0h, it's da booteafool of the Uno Amendment!!!!!!!!!:
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Pat! U knew Y Ted Cruz talked for 21+hrs!! just like yo Dr. Obama speeches ---------->2016!!;-00
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

#13 Oct 9, 2013
Halito wrote:
But do you qualify for a free money order?
U havn't see the show ( law & order ) not order & law!! so law + order = moooney!! ;-00h, money law then money order by Dr. Watson!!;-000
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Or Perscription golf?

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Undoubtedly, Obama represents the most reckless and lawless regime of liberal American hating thugs that keep pushing America to its self destruction from the White House. Obama proved time and again that he represent the "G-d Damn America" hateful call of his pastor for twenty years Jeremiah Wright by acting as a perfect thug to our brave US troops that sacrificed their life for the American people. Obama hostility to the families of our US troops that were killed by Mozlem Brother terrorists proves his hatred to America and to the American people and his love of the foreign illegal invaders that he treats better than our US troops. Democrats do not own the government and it is time to warn the American people from the thugs that rule our lives through the thugs of the IRS, EPA and NSA that Obama use to oppress each and every American who is known to be conservative rather than parasitic liberal who enjoy Obama phone and food stamps and free Obama care as ‘friend of Obama’. GOP is fighting the Obama care scam that scares each and every American and put the lives of tens of millions of elderly Americans in major danger of falling with the Obama’s death panels with no doctors, no hospital and no medication except pain killers sham and dying lonely without medical care in a long waiting lines for a real doctor rather than a nurse. The American people support the GOP led House which represents the American people against Obama and his deceitful liberal media.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 9, 2013
The Blk Bastard Communist in America's W.H. won'tpay death benefits. What a cold-hearted snake he is. His true self is showing for all you left-wing suckers.
Bob

Waunakee, WI

#17 Oct 10, 2013
Kentucky girl wrote:
I think this country its going to hell in a hand basket! Stay strong republicans.
I KNOW this is the best country the world has ever seen.
I think republicans along with "Kentucky girl" can take their hand baskets and continue their trip to hell without the rest of us.
God Bless America! Stay strong and fearless.
Bob

Waunakee, WI

#18 Oct 10, 2013
see the light wrote:
The Blk Bastard Communist in America's W.H. won'tpay death benefits. What a cold-hearted snake he is. His true self is showing for all you left-wing suckers.
Sure beats that card-board colored guy they called "Buck Fush."
see the light

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats that card-board colored guy they called "Buck Fush."
Don't know who that is , but the Blk Bastard can't beat anyone.
Bob

Waunakee, WI

#21 Oct 12, 2013
Kentucky girl wrote:
I think this country its going to hell in a hand basket!
That's just wishful thinking on your part..BE GONE SATAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Dark Web' drug site challenge law enforcement 21 min lavon affair 5
Repatriated balsero commits suicide in Cuban pr... 4 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 6
US sends Guantanamo prisoners to Georgia,... 7 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 17
Base competes for new Air Force center 14 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange 18 hr demings 12
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 20 hr Reverend Alan 663
Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12) 23 hr PATRIOT_Who Loves... 285

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE