Albuquerque: Officer of defense contr...

Albuquerque: Officer of defense contractor pleads guilty in $5 million kickback scheme.

There are 3 comments on the Federal Bureau of Investigation story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Albuquerque: Officer of defense contractor pleads guilty in $5 million kickback scheme.. In it, Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that:

Bradley G. Christiansen, 47, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, pleaded guilty last week to criminal charges arising out of his role in a conspiracy to solicit and accept kickbacks in return for favorable treatment in awarding subcontracts relating to wartime rebuilding projects in Iraq and his efforts to evade federal taxes on the money and assets he ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Federal Bureau of Investigation.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2013
I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent possible.
mimi

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#2 Jul 9, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent possible.
I agree, they should prosecute to the bitter end.

Then perhaps in our dangling delicacy we could also do something about the mob gangster criminal thuggee Machiavellian democrat perversity that epiomizes Obama and his demoncrat henchmen and
sterile hench wimmin.
More

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jul 10, 2013
mimi wrote:
<quoted text>

off-topic hate and idiocy from the phony pollster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US sets up missile defense in S. Korea as North... 3 hr Trump in over his... 2
News Advisers and aides with a direct line to the pr... 4 hr John McQuan 1
News McClellan Announces Candidacy for Decatur Towns... 11 hr lisa 10
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Tue Aurora Colorado 6
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Tue Pigoff123 1,521
News Interview: Axelrod on Hillary Clinton's Politic... (Jan '13) Tue Demolition of GOP... 13
News Man arrested over murder of Royal Navy officer ... Apr 24 German Engineering 2
More from around the web