Ticonderoga man graduates from basic training

Aug 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

Due to the completion of Whitford's training, he has earned four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2013
bill

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

good job learning how to kill the brown people for freedom, i guess. you'll be in my thoughts. you won't be but my yellow magnet on my car will be thinking of you
Johnny

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

bill wrote:
good job learning how to kill the brown people for freedom, i guess. you'll be in my thoughts. you won't be but my yellow magnet on my car will be thinking of you
Agreed !!!
tigers blood

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

bill wrote:
let me guess, you're one of those self righteous, against soldiers kind of person! Why don't you fight for something, besides an argument on Ti garbage( topic)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••