Afghanistan: New General To Oversee W...

Afghanistan: New General To Oversee Withdrawal

There are 2 comments on the Clyde 2 story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Afghanistan: New General To Oversee Withdrawal. In it, Clyde 2 reports that:

We will keep you up to date with our latest competitions, promotions, offers and more, via our exclusive VIP newsletter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clyde 2.

Oschersleben, Germany

#1 Feb 10, 2013
withdrawal means apparently taking all this usa and nato militaries bak from Afghanistan and leaving these poor, innocent Afghans alone in holy peace at last after 30 or more years of crime against humanity commited by greedy, degenerate criminals usa and felllows criminals from west europe and the rest of this pecular, criminl scum.

Maryville, TN

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I wish the U.S. could completely withdraw, if for no other reason, than when attacks happen, we could not be blamed if we were not there. I don't think the evil of IED's and suicide bombings will stop, regardless of who is in charge. The people that do these crimes truly are filled with hatred and ignorance. I just wish WHAM, warming hearts and changing minds, could work faster, and more efficent towards putting a stop to this kind of crime. Karzi needs to put some of his anger onto Zabiullah Mujahid, who just as good said he was the responsible party, for attacks on Kabul's headquarters. A true invasion in my point of view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Putin says second pilot rescued, no... 3 hr Bluestreaks Pimp ... 9
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 4 hr nameravet 1,460
News The temptation of expanding U.S. military invol... Wed Cordwainer Trout 5
News Global Warming's Unacknowledged Threat-The Pent... Wed Ritual Habitual 1
News The Syrian no-fly risk: The 2016 candidates sho... Tue Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web