Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 127
Next Last
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2823 Jun 29, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
mike why are you queer
RED why are you stupid?
Serrano Red

United States

#2824 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>RED why are you stupid?
i'm too sexy for my shirt
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2825 Jun 29, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm too sexy for my shirt
I doubt you even have a shirt much less own one tell me how many times were you arrested for indecent exposure..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2826 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you even have a shirt much less own one tell me how many times were you arrested for indecent exposure..
Yes, please tell mikey. He gets excited when people talk about being nude and in custody.
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2827 Jun 29, 2013
Mike no offense but with your answers I can't help but to think that you must be employed by the government but I can't decide is it the White House or the IRS and with your ( its not me its you ) answers I'm going with White House

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2828 Jun 30, 2013
Solid wrote:
Mike no offense but with your answers I can't help but to think that you must be employed by the government but I can't decide is it the White House or the IRS and with your ( its not me its you ) answers I'm going with White House
Mike actually my be Obama himself. Has nothing better to do.
Serrano Red

United States

#2829 Jun 30, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>The sad thing about the birther shit is a hell of a lot of the teabaggers actually believe that a non-citizen could be elected to the highest office in this country. The fact that they spout this crap to me and expect me to believe it is an insult to my intelligence.
we have a non citizen president
Solid

Chicago, IL

#2830 Jul 1, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike actually my be Obama himself. Has nothing better to do.
with his answers i would say he's the First Lady or maybe a 12 year old girl ,
But you do have a point obama heck if it was not for vacations and lying he would not have anything to do

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2833 Apr 22, 2015
Impeach Jeb Bush, sorry was daydreaming

Location hidden

#2834 Apr 30, 2015
Crickets
Swedenforever

Laurel, MD

#2835 May 27, 2015
Flea Hags dont even say impeachment you dont have a case or the votes, Go commit Hary Kary you doucheHAGS
The Ace of Spades

Petersburg, VA

#2836 Jun 11, 2015
Swedenforever wrote:
Flea Hags dont even say impeachment you dont have a case or the votes, Go commit Hary Kary you doucheHAGS
Hey Moron,
So, you outhouse Lawyer. You know all about what makes the Thin Man tick? The exiting end of your Alimentary Canal. Out comes a Lawyer. Since you are a Swede. Write us a topic centered piece in Swedish. Right! Another Typical American Moron.

Location hidden

#2837 Jun 18, 2015
The Ace of Spades wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moron,
So, you outhouse Lawyer. You know all about what makes the Thin Man tick? The exiting end of your Alimentary Canal. Out comes a Lawyer. Since you are a Swede. Write us a topic centered piece in Swedish. Right! Another Typical American Moron.
You're a Jesus freak!

Location hidden

#2839 Jun 19, 2015
WDRussell wrote:
How is that impeachment working out for you loser birthers?
Lol
Trumps 3rd wife

Hyattsville, MD

#2843 Feb 24, 2016
RayOne wrote:
Big Sis, must be in hiding. The alarm is without WH and Homeland Security recognition.
From a Midwest backyard all is a blame of the minority party.
A President with 3 wives is part of Sharia law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 127
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Joint Special Operations University at MacD... 22 min Lucy Ann 1
News Vet says he was human guinea pig for military, ... (May '14) 16 hr Oliver 4
News Obama marks Memorial Day at Arlington: They ask... Mon serfs up 5
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Mon Anne 3
News Japan PM protests Okinawa crime to Obama, who p... May 29 Basque_Spaniards 8
News Backgrounder: Rape involving the U.S. military ... May 28 Ainu 5
News a American Snipera Chris Kyle accused of exagge... May 28 Three Psyche 1
More from around the web