Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

GOD

Lexington, KY

#2669 Apr 10, 2013
RASH wrote:
I Think the Nazi "Tea Bags" should on the Treasonous Terrorist watch list.
Great idea. The Nazi baggers should indeed be on the same list as liberal Nazis.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2670 Apr 10, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I get this feeling from you and its because you sit there and pop off with wingnuts theories and paranoia because you dont think for yourself instead you let those right wing toadies do it for your..
some more of my make believe wingnut
Theories like Obamas new deal haha the same preschool for all and it does rase taxes except on tobacco well that well cost more jobs or how about a living minimal wage ok i see that rasing the price on everything and cutting jobs or lets go with the new schools roads and bridges well would somebody tell obama that all of that work is done with tax money so there for not really helping a thing But hey mike thats your boy for ya
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2671 Apr 10, 2013
Real help would be in the form of closed borders
More manufacturing less goverment handouts
Maybe Obama could ask Reagan how is done
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2672 Apr 11, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike is no liberal. He's an idiot. Difference is an idiot does not know better and a liberal does not care. If he were smart enough,...never mind, it can't happen.
IDIOT yeah right im not the one going around spouting crazy theories like hes a terrorist or hes not a citizen or hes a muslim and im not digging bomb shelters in my backyard-you need to get a life...

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2673 Apr 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT yeah right im not the one going around spouting crazy theories like hes a terrorist or hes not a citizen or hes a muslim and im not digging bomb shelters in my backyard-you need to get a life...
Hey mikey, you know it's foolish to argue with GOD! Right?
Solid

Greenup, KY

#2674 Apr 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>IDIOT yeah right im not the one going around spouting crazy theories like hes a terrorist or hes not a citizen or hes a muslim and im not digging bomb shelters in my backyard-you need to get a life...
mike mike mike get a grip man Obama is the one who said he was Muslim , that is how he was rased and as far as being a terrorist well
He is friends with the weather under ground but what can you expect look at his American hating family ( mom dad uncle brother ) the list go's on
But really at this point who cares its clear to see he is no leader a true leader would not turn his back on his people and a true leader does not change their believes every time they need a vote
Obama does not know what he stands for so how can the people believe in him obama is a joke
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2675 Apr 11, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mikey, you know it's foolish to argue with GOD! Right?
Yeah right if he is GOD then im CLINT EASTWOOD
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2676 Apr 11, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>mike mike mike get a grip man Obama is the one who said he was Muslim , that is how he was rased and as far as being a terrorist well
He is friends with the weather under ground but what can you expect look at his American hating family ( mom dad uncle brother ) the list go's on
But really at this point who cares its clear to see he is no leader a true leader would not turn his back on his people and a true leader does not change their believes every time they need a vote
Obama does not know what he stands for so how can the people believe in him obama is a joke
Where did he say that-one of those rigth wing websites that edits everything he says.MAN YOUR PATHETIC thats all you do is dig a hole and pull the dirt back in with you.All you are is a hunk of ham in a smokehouse hang you on a hook the haters slice off a chunk or two and hang you back up man you are just gulliable not to mention stoned out of your mind man this country doesnt need NK for a enemy they got you and your fellow haters..
Solid

Greenup, KY

#2677 Apr 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Where did he say that-one of those rigth wing websites that edits everything he says.MAN YOUR PATHETIC thats all you do is dig a hole and pull the dirt back in with you.All you are is a hunk of ham in a smokehouse hang you on a hook the haters slice off a chunk or two and hang you back up man you are just gulliable not to mention stoned out of your mind man this country doesnt need NK for a enemy they got you and your fellow haters..
man get a grip on your self and unless you are call obama right wing than it must be that you don't know what your talking about let's go
back and look at obama before 2008 obama first said he would run for office he was at bill ayers house the same bill ayers from weather underground a known terrorist group and then look at him on Sept 11 2012 on abc news he slips and said he was of Muslim faith and then he changes and said Christian so mike are you telling me that the right wing nuts are so good that they can't control what obama believes and who he is friends with man you got it bad
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#2678 Apr 11, 2013
George W.Bush's library burned down. All two books were lost in the fire. One hadn't even been colored in yet.

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/News2...

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2679 Apr 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right if he is GOD then im CLINT EASTWOOD
You feel lucky, boy? Do you?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2680 Apr 12, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>man get a grip on your self and unless you are call obama right wing than it must be that you don't know what your talking about let's go
back and look at obama before 2008 obama first said he would run for office he was at bill ayers house the same bill ayers from weather underground a known terrorist group and then look at him on Sept 11 2012 on abc news he slips and said he was of Muslim faith and then he changes and said Christian so mike are you telling me that the right wing nuts are so good that they can't control what obama believes and who he is friends with man you got it bad
IM not the one screaming my head off about terrible he is and hes bankrupting the country so you and the others need to cool off and get a life.
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2681 Apr 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>IM not the one screaming my head off about terrible he is and hes bankrupting the country so you and the others need to cool off and get a life.
mike the pigeon thats right your nothing but a pigeon
And pigeons don't care what you say are do all they want is some handout go to the park with some corn and you can say anything to them as long as you give them some corn they will follow you all day what a joke you are hey mike obamas headed to the bathroom so you need to get the TP and get in there boy
mike

United States

#2682 Apr 13, 2013
Solid wrote:
<quoted text>mike the pigeon thats right your nothing but a pigeon
And pigeons don't care what you say are do all they want is some handout go to the park with some corn and you can say anything to them as long as you give them some corn they will follow you all day what a joke you are hey mike obamas headed to the bathroom so you need to get the TP and get in there boy
They also crap all over statues so i put the question to you-am i crapping all over you..
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2683 Apr 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>They also crap all over statues so i put the question to you-am i crapping all over you..
not only me but all Americans with you blind babling and yes I guess i am a statue i stand strong and hard for this country and unlike you and obama i don't change my believes because i need a vote goverment boy
Very pissed American

Trinity, TX

#2684 Apr 13, 2013
I have been asking my Congressman to start impeachment action. Try to get some Dem to come over.
Casper

United States

#2685 Apr 13, 2013
IMPEACH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!
"Any" infringement against the 2nd Amendment is too much.

Anyone remember this quote?......
When the Government fears the people,you have Liberty.
But when the people fear the Government, you have tyranny
Why the hell is a "watch dog agency"
needing to buy 2 billion bullets, 2000 up armored vehicles and 7000 rifles ?
In preparation for civil unrest that's why. Wake up my fellow Americans !
www.infowars.com
www.amtvmedia.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.theeconomiccollapse.com
www.drudge.com
Solid

Versailles, KY

#2686 Apr 13, 2013
Casper wrote:
IMPEACH BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!!
"Any" infringement against the 2nd Amendment is too much.
Anyone remember this quote?......
When the Government fears the people,you have Liberty.
But when the people fear the Government, you have tyranny
Why the hell is a "watch dog agency"
needing to buy 2 billion bullets, 2000 up armored vehicles and 7000 rifles ?
In preparation for civil unrest that's why. Wake up my fellow Americans !
www.infowars.com
www.amtvmedia.com
www.prisonplanet.com
www.theeconomiccollapse.com
www.drudge.com
i have been asking the same thing but you should add why did obama pass all that marshal law crap into law last year and why is obama pushing for the UN to patrol the US Obama is the worlds best mole right next to hitler
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#2687 Apr 13, 2013
qtownres wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break lose the birther sh1t its really old.
Then prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Otherwise STFU.
mike

United States

#2688 Apr 14, 2013
Very pissed American wrote:
I have been asking my Congressman to start impeachment action. Try to get some Dem to come over.
Do you have proof of an impeachable offense or this hes a terrorist thing again because ill bet that what he will ask you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Crews Find Man Dead Inside MWC Mobile Home Thu Susan H 1
News Drugs suspected as Navy sailors die days apart ... Thu anonymous 1
News US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert... Wed Red Crosse 19
News Anthony Huss joins GOP race for sheriff Oct 17 MeJustMe 1
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... Oct 17 Truth 2
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct 17 T R G I J 35
News Smiths Station students lead a prayer at Panthe... Oct 15 Columbusite 1
More from around the web