Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2534 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Patriot

Santa Maria, CA

#2588 Mar 22, 2013
You can't impeach NOBAMA because he is NOT eligible to be President. A natural born citizen has TWO parents born in America to avoid foreign allegiances. The phrase natural born citizen was used by the Writers of the Constitution and taken from the Law of Nations which prevailed at the time. PERIOD.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2589 Mar 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The SCOTUS should be imprisoned for negligence. Nothing since Lincoln has been Constitutional. Emancipation was confiscation of private property, Civil War was illegal, Congress had no quorum because the Southern States seceeded, income tax, Social Security, affirmative action, unrestricted voting, etc. The SCOTUS should have said NO to all of this communism. Preamble says government is for security and infrastructure and General Welfare (clean air and water, etc.), which excludes individual welfare. The SCOTUS should be tried for negligence.
Not exactly. When a practice is generally accepted as normal and not contrary to good order and discipline it is held in the same regard as law. Who exactly are you referring to?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2590 Mar 23, 2013
Patriot wrote:
You can't impeach NOBAMA because he is NOT eligible to be President. A natural born citizen has TWO parents born in America to avoid foreign allegiances. The phrase natural born citizen was used by the Writers of the Constitution and taken from the Law of Nations which prevailed at the time. PERIOD.
There is nothing in the constitution saying that both parents have to be born in this country-NOTHING and saying you believe that wont make it so so im tired of hearing the law of nations crap and you thinking it wont make it so.Every case whether it been based on that or other spurious arguements have been thrown out by every court and the sooner you whiners figure it out the better and just because the founding fathers may have thought that way dont make it so because they did not put in the constitution and by believing what you believe in you are disenfranchising millions-including myself..
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2591 Mar 23, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The SCOTUS should be imprisoned for negligence. Nothing since Lincoln has been Constitutional. Emancipation was confiscation of private property, Civil War was illegal, Congress had no quorum because the Southern States seceeded, income tax, Social Security, affirmative action, unrestricted voting, etc. The SCOTUS should have said NO to all of this communism. Preamble says government is for security and infrastructure and General Welfare (clean air and water, etc.), which excludes individual welfare. The SCOTUS should be tried for negligence.
You rewriting history-you say your in favor of slavery- the civil war never existed- you say slaves are property not people-you want the elderly to starve-CONGRESS is illegal-you dont want blacks women the right to vote-in other words only the rich landowners to make the rules in other words you dont want democracy-how noble...

District of Columbia

#2592 Mar 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You rewriting history-you say your in favor of slavery- the civil war never existed- you say slaves are property not people-you want the elderly to starve-CONGRESS is illegal-you dont want blacks women the right to vote-in other words only the rich landowners to make the rules in other words you dont want democracy-how noble...
Did the homeless shelter staff forget to help you change your depends today? Isn't this three days in a row now?
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2593 Mar 23, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the homeless shelter staff forget to help you change your depends today? Isn't this three days in a row now?
Is that how you handle an arguement that you cant refute-with stupid statements like these!Its typical of your mindset that everytime you get outsmarted you come up trash like this...

District of Columbia

#2594 Mar 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you handle an arguement that you cant refute-with stupid statements like these!Its typical of your mindset that everytime you get outsmarted you come up trash like this...
Have the ability to cobble words together does not equate to smartness. However, you being able to cobble these words together does reflect directly onto your smartness level.
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#2595 Mar 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you handle an arguement that you cant refute-with stupid statements like these!Its typical of your mindset that everytime you get outsmarted you come up trash like this...
Bone Boy is racist white trash scum. Mike, dude's not even worth replying to or debating because he's a moron.

Do you think people like Bone Boy really believe Obama is not an American citizen or is that just part of their racist stick? Can some one really be that stupid? I doubt it, so called Birther's just can't be that ignorant.

Oink Oink

mike

Cookeville, TN

#2596 Mar 23, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have the ability to cobble words together does not equate to smartness. However, you being able to cobble these words together does reflect directly onto your smartness level.
Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2597 Mar 23, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Bone Boy is racist white trash scum. Mike, dude's not even worth replying to or debating because he's a moron.
Do you think people like Bone Boy really believe Obama is not an American citizen or is that just part of their racist stick? Can some one really be that stupid? I doubt it, so called Birther's just can't be that ignorant.
Oink Oink
With him i thinks he thats stupid..

District of Columbia

#2598 Mar 23, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..
I agree 100 percent. My military service does/did not give me any special rights. The US Constitution gave me all the rights I need to question any fucking thing including your patriotism, and obamas citizenship. Neither of which are valid at this point in American history!

You and you piece of shit obama lovers, ms piggy and all have wiped your asses on the constitution and will pay for it.

Now, as for your chosen ones citizenship question, the US Supreme Court is currently reviewing whether they will hear a NJ case on exactly that. It's apparently a little more serious than what you traitors think it is.
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#2599 Mar 23, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100 percent. My military service does/did not give me any special rights. The US Constitution gave me all the rights I need to question any fucking thing including your patriotism, and obamas citizenship. Neither of which are valid at this point in American history!
You and you piece of shit obama lovers, ms piggy and all have wiped your asses on the constitution and will pay for it.
Now, as for your chosen ones citizenship question, the US Supreme Court is currently reviewing whether they will hear a NJ case on exactly that. It's apparently a little more serious than what you traitors think it is.
I thought that case died. It's good to hear it's still alive.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2600 Mar 23, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that case died. It's good to hear it's still alive.
Teaman, have you seen the following? I came across it today but haven't had time to check its authenticity. As per breitbart.com , a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
Smokin Joe

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#2601 Mar 24, 2013
Logan loves to journey in Black and White, LOL
mike

United States

#2602 Mar 24, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
From what i hear it died a uick death-like all the others..

District of Columbia

#2603 Mar 24, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>From what i hear it died a uick death-like all the others..
The Supreme Court's website shows that docket file no. 12A606 was originally denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy, a Reagan appointee, on Dec. 13. On Jan. 9, Chief Justice Roberts sent Dr. Taitz's application to the full court for a review scheduled for Feb. 15

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2604 Mar 24, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..
What???!!!!
Any citizen of the US has the right AND obligation to question the validity of ANY elected official. Damn what a stupid statement there mikey.
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#2605 Mar 24, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Teaman, have you seen the following? I came across it today but haven't had time to check its authenticity. As per breitbart.com , a promotional booklet was produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." Of course, this was with the authorization of Obama and it clearly states that Obama was not born an American citizen. He has since altered his story so he could be elected illegally. He should be ousted from office, for he is a fraud.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.
Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.
The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.
I believe I read something like that a while back. I'm not sure if that wasn't an exercise in marketing. I haven't seen anything at all that shows his mother was ever in Kenya.

I am, however, interested in college records, his legal adoption by an Indonesian and the citizen requirement to attend school there, his relationship with Frank Davis, a communist with connections with the SDS, and a few other things. I agree no one really knows a lot about the Manchurian candidate.
mike

United States

#2606 Mar 25, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
What???!!!!
Any citizen of the US has the right AND obligation to question the validity of ANY elected official. Damn what a stupid statement there mikey.
If you actually read and understood what i said i said THE CITZENSHIP OF ANYBODY NOT JUST ELECTED OFFICALS now dumbass you got anything relevant to say...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2607 Mar 25, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually read and understood what i said i said THE CITZENSHIP OF ANYBODY NOT JUST ELECTED OFFICALS now dumbass you got anything relevant to say...
I know what you said:

Serving 21 years in the military does not give you the right to question a persons citizenship or rather they can run for office-the sooner you accept that the better youll sleep..

everyone knows who's citizenship you're talking about. I stand by that being a stupid statement. Calm down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) 23 min Aurora Colorado 6
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 6 hr Pigoff123 1,521
News Interview: Axelrod on Hillary Clinton's Politic... (Jan '13) 6 hr Demolition of GOP... 13
News Man arrested over murder of Royal Navy officer ... 23 hr German Engineering 2
News US carrier heading for Korea trains with Japane... Mon WelbyMD 2
News Service honors El Paso corporal missing in action Sun UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 12
Full Metal Jacket Sun SmokinJoe 1
More from around the web