Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2566 Mar 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know hoew dumb you sound when you pop off like that and were you the pushup champ at Lackland....
There's nothing like twins. Neither one of you can spell or punctuate worth a nickel. You libs are all the same. Cookie cutter replicas of each other, nothing new, and hypocritical. All I can say is THANK YOU GOD!
Smokin Joe

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#2567 Mar 13, 2013
I have never met a group of people who are so upset that the economy is rebounding than the folks over at Fox.
mike

United States

#2568 Mar 14, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing like twins. Neither one of you can spell or punctuate worth a nickel. You libs are all the same. Cookie cutter replicas of each other, nothing new, and hypocritical. All I can say is THANK YOU GOD!
Ive never ever seen somebody so stupid and closeminded like you in fact i doubt you even served in the military because everytime you open that mouth you remove all doubt...
proud birther

Cynthiana, KY

#2569 Mar 16, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
I have never met a group of people who are so upset that the economy is rebounding than the folks over at Fox.
Did Obama and Biden tell you the economy is just fine? Oh ok. You're a fool.

District of Columbia

#2570 Mar 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Ive never ever seen somebody so stupid and closeminded like you in fact i doubt you even served in the military because everytime you open that mouth you remove all doubt...
yawn
mike

United States

#2571 Mar 17, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn
THE TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT and when you respond in that manner thats means your a coward-you cant handle somebody telling you are wrong so you belittle threaten and try the intimdation routine while hiding behind the flag-thats what scroundrels do anyway hid behind patriotism.Your nothing but a punk-a third rate punk who thinks hes big and bad who no doubt wrote to the FBI more than his own mother snitching on everybody who didnt measure up to your view of AMERICAINSM and no doubt got his butt in hot water for popping off..

District of Columbia

#2572 Mar 17, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>THE TRUTH HURTS DOESNT IT and when you respond in that manner thats means your a coward-you cant handle somebody telling you are wrong so you belittle threaten and try the intimdation routine while hiding behind the flag-thats what scroundrels do anyway hid behind patriotism.Your nothing but a punk-a third rate punk who thinks hes big and bad who no doubt wrote to the FBI more than his own mother snitching on everybody who didnt measure up to your view of AMERICAINSM and no doubt got his butt in hot water for popping off..
TRAITOR!
mike

United States

#2573 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
TRAITOR!
Another unintellegent reply from an unintellegent fool i bet you had to look that up in your neo con handbook...

District of Columbia

#2574 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Another unintellegent reply from an unintellegent fool i bet you had to look that up in your neo con handbook...
No. It's tattooed on my knuckles so when I bust your head you'll know why I'm doing it.
Zombie Pig

Statham, GA

#2575 Mar 18, 2013
If I was a dentist I'd join the Tea Bag Party. Have you ever seen the kinda people who show up to their rallies in their Walmart clothing and sorely in need of dental work? A Tea Bagger dentist could make a small fortune.

Oink Oink
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2576 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's tattooed on my knuckles so when I bust your head you'll know why I'm doing it.
OOH IM SHAKING IN MY COMBAT BOOTS HAAAA HAAAAA...

District of Columbia

#2577 Mar 18, 2013
Zombie Pig wrote:
If I was a dentist I'd join the Tea Bag Party. Have you ever seen the kinda people who show up to their rallies in their Walmart clothing and sorely in need of dental work? A Tea Bagger dentist could make a small fortune.
Oink Oink
I'm flattered a liberal took time to notice the tea party is a party of the poor and needy and NOT just the rich and wealthy.

You liberals will eventually realize the mistakes you make and understand the conservatives are the best choice for the nation.

We never knew you retards would hide behind a flaming liberal like the pieces of sh it obama and chrissy mathews like you do. All we hear is an exact copy repertoire from you peanuts!

District of Columbia

#2578 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>OOH IM SHAKING IN MY COMBAT BOOTS HAAAA HAAAAA...
Knowing you, you're still wearing combat boots. Let it go man. Let it go....

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#2579 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered a liberal took time to notice the tea party is a party of the poor and needy and NOT just the rich and wealthy.
You liberals will eventually realize the mistakes you make and understand the conservatives are the best choice for the nation.
We never knew you retards would hide behind a flaming liberal like the pieces of sh it obama and chrissy mathews like you do. All we hear is an exact copy repertoire from you peanuts!
obama is pouts who went to an Ivy League school

You - poor white trash

There is nobody on earth who wouldnt say you are the piece of sh it.

That has to be annoying huh? Some guy you claim isn't American can be president....and yet you've gone as far as you ever will
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2580 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing you, you're still wearing combat boots. Let it go man. Let it go....
You really sound dumb going from im gonna bust you up to nitpicking at my spelling to being superpatriot to accusing me of treason you just cant make up your mind can you...you also have this bad habit of demanding i show my papers giving out my personal information- i guess i must frustrate you at every turn now you stoop to making fun at what i wear well have your fun- ive seen jokers like you come down the runway before their heads up and locked thinking that being a lifer in the AIR FORCE gives them the right to who they ought to vote for because they cant get out of the habit of being in the service not realizing that as a civilian they no longer have that power..

District of Columbia

#2582 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You really sound dumb going from im gonna bust you up to nitpicking at my spelling to being superpatriot to accusing me of treason you just cant make up your mind can you...you also have this bad habit of demanding i show my papers giving out my personal information- i guess i must frustrate you at every turn now you stoop to making fun at what i wear well have your fun- ive seen jokers like you come down the runway before their heads up and locked thinking that being a lifer in the AIR FORCE gives them the right to who they ought to vote for because they cant get out of the habit of being in the service not realizing that as a civilian they no longer have that power..
I'll sum it up:

You are a treasonous traitor, whose dumb as a fucking snail that can't spell or read and damned sure can't comprehend because you voted for a piece of shit obama.

You should have your head bashed in daily, and are probably not fully cognizant of your surroundings and live between a trailer park and senior citizens home in a 1986 Chevy Cavalier. You, like your car smell like Old Spice because you can't afford to take a shower, and never change your clothes.

What's more, you are fixated on the military to the point you associate yourself as a former colonel because,.....because you watched Hogan's Heroes back in the 70's and think you're Colonel Klink!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2583 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll sum it up:
You are a treasonous traitor, whose dumb as a fucking snail that can't spell or read and damned sure can't comprehend because you voted for a piece of shit obama.
You should have your head bashed in daily, and are probably not fully cognizant of your surroundings and live between a trailer park and senior citizens home in a 1986 Chevy Cavalier. You, like your car smell like Old Spice because you can't afford to take a shower, and never change your clothes.
What's more, you are fixated on the military to the point you associate yourself as a former colonel because,.....because you watched Hogan's Heroes back in the 70's and think you're Colonel Klink!
And your SARGENT SCHULTZ RIGHT-you know nothing and you need to act like a responsible adult and taking cheap shots at me proves your immature and unable to handle disagreement and again you come up with threats to my person as it is such a joke i dont even take it very seriously.I dont know how you managed to spens 21 years in the service without any friends but you must have good at kissing up..

District of Columbia

#2584 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>And your SARGENT SCHULTZ RIGHT-you know nothing and you need to act like a responsible adult and taking cheap shots at me proves your immature and unable to handle disagreement and again you come up with threats to my person as it is such a joke i dont even take it very seriously.I dont know how you managed to spens 21 years in the service without any friends but you must have good at kissing up..
Who the hell needs friends? They always disappoint.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2585 Mar 18, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell needs friends? They always disappoint.
Most likely due to the fact that saw you as an idiot and let you know it..

District of Columbia

#2586 Mar 18, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely due to the fact that saw you as an idiot and let you know it..
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Iranian boats that make improper a gestu... 3 hr WasteWater 140
News Marines uncover wide abuse, hazing after recrui... 3 hr cookie monster 2
News Marine Corps training under fire again 3 hr cookie monster 2
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 5 hr YouDidntBuildThat 6
News Retired US general to advise Ukraine's defense ... 9 hr UKRAINE in NATO 17
News Soldotna man's body recovered from Interior riv... Fri Marie Baker Harmon 1
News Dr. Spurgeon Banyard interviews with BOE (May '10) Fri Student At Parker 219
More from around the web