Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2536 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2544 Mar 9, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great point. Pigs will eat anything. Just like chickens. Bottom feeders that are satisfied as long as they get their free meal ticket.
The single largest continued expansion of non-military militia is going on right now and soon the piece of sh it obama will regret not being allowed to use a drone here!
You're not gonna do sh it, but whine on Topix and show how nutty insane you are. Dude, you are a nipple head.

Please don't hunt me down. Oink Oink
Hugo

Duluth, GA

#2545 Mar 9, 2013
Liberals are disgusting. Conservatives come up with good arguments and libs start throwing insults. I have never known any liberal to make a valid and honest argument about anything. Honestly. Now this swine dude is gonna try to insult my mother.......

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2546 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna do sh it, but whine on Topix and show how nutty insane you are. Dude, you are a nipple head.
Please don't hunt me down. Oink Oink
I'll cook your bacon too.
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

#2547 Mar 9, 2013
This is a simple reminder: It has been 3 years, 10 months, and 15 days, or, 1,418 days since Sean Hannity promised Charles Grodin that he'd be waterboarded.
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2548 Mar 10, 2013
Hugo wrote:
Liberals are disgusting. Conservatives come up with good arguments and libs start throwing insults. I have never known any liberal to make a valid and honest argument about anything. Honestly. Now this swine dude is gonna try to insult my mother.......

Your Mom is so fat that the local restaurant says maximum occupancy 45 people or your mom.

Your Mom is so fat she had a dream of marshmallows and when she woke up her pillows were gone.

Your Mom is so fat, after sex she smokes a ham.

Your Mom is so fat she when she hauls ass she has to make two trips.

Your Mom is so fat that when she ran away they had to use all four sides of the milk carton.

Your Mom's butt checks are so fat they look like two pigs fighting over a milkdud.

Your Mom is so fat she was overthrown by a small militia, she's now know as The Republic of Your Mom.

Your Mom is so fat she walked by the TV and I missed three episodes.

Your Mom is so fat she sells shade in the summer.

Your Mom's so fat, that after we finished having sex, I rolled over twice, and I was still on the Bi tch!

Oink Oink
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#2549 Mar 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This is a simple reminder: It has been 3 years, 10 months, and 15 days, or, 1,418 days since Sean Hannity promised Charles Grodin that he'd be waterboarded.
Try to keep up. We drone 16 year olds now.
Rogue pig

Duluth, GA

#2550 Mar 10, 2013
Like i said before go to any park that has pigeons and start throwing out corn and most of them will come to you and as long as your giving out corn they will eat it and they don't care what you say or what you do the only thing that they see is free corn with that being said obama as a pocket of corn and his pigeons don't care about anything else weee weee oink oink
Rogue pig

Lexington, KY

#2551 Mar 13, 2013
Lets keep this at the top til he's out
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2552 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue pig wrote:
Lets keep this at the top til he's out
Aw, my favorite admirer. Come rub my porky belly and I'll make you some sausage. Bestiality is legal in Kentucky, along with inbreeding. Oink Oink

Don't fret, Ashley Judd is going to straighten out your state come next election.

Weeeeeee Weeeeee

District of Columbia

#2553 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, my favorite admirer. Come rub my porky belly and I'll make you some sausage. Bestiality is legal in Kentucky, along with inbreeding. Oink Oink
Don't fret, Ashley Judd is going to straighten out your state come next election.
Weeeeeee Weeeeee
I hope you put your eggs in her basket.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2554 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you put your eggs in her basket.
Its amazing how somebody who claims hes so big and bad doesnt use his real name-whats wrong think the black helos are gonna get you...

District of Columbia

#2555 Mar 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its amazing how somebody who claims hes so big and bad doesnt use his real name-whats wrong think the black helos are gonna get you...
I can shoot them down if they show up. With you libs, anything is probable from the government. I'll use my real name just as soon as you provide an address.
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2556 Mar 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its amazing how somebody who claims hes so big and bad doesnt use his real name-whats wrong think the black helos are gonna get you...
I don't care about his name. I just wanna know what state nutty "Bone Boy" lives in? I'm always curious why some was is afraid to share what state they are posting from. It's gotta be either shame or fear. Most likely shame in "Bone Boy's" case.

Since: Jan 13

Draper, UT

#2557 Mar 13, 2013
Impeachment will never happen, people should be working on real change, in their communities and local government.
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#2558 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can shoot them down if they show up. With you libs, anything is probable from the government. I'll use my real name just as soon as you provide an address.
What next "Bone Boy"? Is this where you threaten to hunt Mike down again and put one in his temple? You're punk and a loser, that's why you hide your location. At least you know which state Mike is posting from. Which makes him more of a man than your sorry scared keyboard killer azz.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2559 Mar 13, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont do QUID PRO QUOS i just wonder for somebody so tough why he has to hide out-what are you a deserter and you dont want to get caught...
mike

Crossville, TN

#2560 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about his name. I just wanna know what state nutty "Bone Boy" lives in? I'm always curious why some was is afraid to share what state they are posting from. It's gotta be either shame or fear. Most likely shame in "Bone Boy's" case.
Hes like so many of these so called macho men they talk about how tough they are but say im not gonna give my name or state-the boogie man is out to get me and besides even if i did tell him where i lived he would never show up...

District of Columbia

#2561 Mar 13, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Another misguided but interesting view. You'd probably be fun to drink with.

District of Columbia

#2562 Mar 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>I dont do QUID PRO QUOS i just wonder for somebody so tough why he has to hide out-what are you a deserter and you dont want to get caught...
You live near the courthouse?

District of Columbia

#2563 Mar 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hes like so many of these so called macho men they talk about how tough they are but say im not gonna give my name or state-the boogie man is out to get me and besides even if i did tell him where i lived he would never show up...
Tell your wife I say hello! Everyone knows you are a liar about being in the military. Okay? You said you were in the Army? And you flew F-16s? I bet you piss yourself a lot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Grant Program for Military Bases Gets Inf... 5 hr Tank farts 2
News No shortage of good news in area last week 5 hr past tense 3
News More than 100 injured in Kiev as police clash w... 6 hr Cassandra_ 1
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 6 hr Cassandra_ 1
News 1st enlisted female sub sailors start training ... 20 hr Jaimie 44
News America returns to Cuba: The Castro brothers fe... Sun WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News Retired Navy Captain Assists Returning Vets Aug 29 huey goins 2
More from around the web