Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

There are 2535 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'. In it, ABC News reports that:

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

mike

Cookeville, TN

#2526 Mar 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
So we're back to the McCarthy stuff? You should run down to the hardware store and get a nylon rope and do us a favor...Tie it to the back of the next big rig headed for your homeland and hang on for another free ride.
WHINER.Thats all i hear whining.Dont like what the other guys says you whine like a 3 year old.You have no sense of deceny no class and certainly no brains-now as i aid before your accusations of treason fall on deaf ears and its clear you cant back up what you say so when you respond to this do it without reffering to the right wing manual..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2527 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Treason for the Tea Baggers, I whole heartily agree.
Democratic economist Robert Reich has written a stormbringer of an op-ed accusing the Tea Party of "treason." That's his word for the Party's stated aim of "drowning [government] in the bathtub," as Tea Party icon Grover Norquist puts it.
"Imagine a plot to undermine the government of the United States, to destroy much of its capacity to do the public's business, and to sow distrust among the population," Reich writes.
Imagine further that the plotters infiltrate Congress and state governments, reshape their districts to give them disproportionate influence in Washington, and use the media to spread big lies about the government. Finally, imagine they not only paralyze the government but are on the verge of dismantling pieces of it
He says this scenario might sound far-fetched, but it's close to the Tea Party's aims and achievements. They've set out not only to change government, but to "eviscerate" it.
Sequestration is the first major milestone of this mission - "the first significant tea party victory," according to Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS). It will bring higher unemployment, for which Americans will blame the government, Reich writes. And the upshot is that more Americans will believe that government is inherently bad.
Robert Reich, the same guy that advised "i can't keep my zipper up" clinton and said the government should have absolute control of the US economy? That Reich?

The same stunted moron who said the government should be the final authority on wages, market share, and employment in a capitalist economy? That Reich?

I think he's more of a Hitlerist than an economist!

And since you referenced him, that makes you an idiot and a moron too!
Less Government

Miami Beach, FL

#2528 Mar 8, 2013
4 of Americans were left to die in Benghazi along with 20 injured WHY Because of failure to act as reported by the Joint Chief of staff Obama was missing in action There were arms being shipped to Syria BY THE US through Libya that Steven uncovered is what got him killed. He made 5 request for added protection at the US Compound and he was told NO by your US government. Strange after the attack on the Red Cross and the British Compound they LEFT LIBYA, but the US compound stayed open and your Americans were SLAGUHTERED by your oun American weapons on 9/11
Failure to protect a US citizen in the US or in a foreign country is TREASON
Supplying guns to enemy combatants is Treason as he sent arms to Alquida during the Arab Spring.
Wake up Americans

District of Columbia

#2529 Mar 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>WHINER.Thats all i hear whining.Dont like what the other guys says you whine like a 3 year old.You have no sense of deceny no class and certainly no brains-now as i aid before your accusations of treason fall on deaf ears and its clear you cant back up what you say so when you respond to this do it without reffering to the right wing manual..
Tell me something, what will you accept as proof that your piece of sh it obama is not a US born citizen? The very fact it took him two years to produce a certificate is unconscionable. IF you were in the military you had to have yours upon entry. Not two years after-the-fact!

Will a certified and sworn public official elected from the populace examining the document work?

How about this. Get a copy of his applications to college. Oh wait. He had those sealed. Why? Maybe because on them he applied as a foreign student and foreign student financial aid.

You stupid fools are just too gullible!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2530 Mar 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Reich, the same guy that advised "i can't keep my zipper up" clinton and said the government should have absolute control of the US economy? That Reich?
The same stunted moron who said the government should be the final authority on wages, market share, and employment in a capitalist economy? That Reich?
I think he's more of a Hitlerist than an economist!
And since you referenced him, that makes you an idiot and a moron too!
Man to you everybodys guilty of treason-even your mother..
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#2531 Mar 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Birther nut, yawn.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2532 Mar 8, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something, what will you accept as proof that your piece of sh it obama is not a US born citizen? The very fact it took him two years to produce a certificate is unconscionable. IF you were in the military you had to have yours upon entry. Not two years after-the-fact!
Will a certified and sworn public official elected from the populace examining the document work?
How about this. Get a copy of his applications to college. Oh wait. He had those sealed. Why? Maybe because on them he applied as a foreign student and foreign student financial aid.
You stupid fools are just too gullible!
All im hearing is BS from a nut who thinks anything the BIRTHERS have got to say as GOSPEL.Asking OBAMA to lay out everything is like asking me to post my service record out on TOPIX and that aint gonna happen.OBAMA waited 2 years because he felt it would die off and he did only to shut people up now once it was out it became a non issue to most.
wiggis

Rochester, PA

#2533 Mar 8, 2013
Back woods

Lexington, KY

#2535 Mar 8, 2013
The people who support Obama are brain washed to the point that they have no common sense
They follow his every move as if they are pigeons and obama has a pocket of corn
And as long as he is giving out that corn the pigeons don't care what he's doing
All they know is they are getting some corn
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#2536 Mar 8, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Treason for the Tea Baggers, I whole heartily agree.
Democratic economist Robert Reich has written a stormbringer of an op-ed accusing the Tea Party of "treason." That's his word for the Party's stated aim of "drowning [government] in the bathtub," as Tea Party icon Grover Norquist puts it.
"Imagine a plot to undermine the government of the United States, to destroy much of its capacity to do the public's business, and to sow distrust among the population," Reich writes.
Imagine further that the plotters infiltrate Congress and state governments, reshape their districts to give them disproportionate influence in Washington, and use the media to spread big lies about the government. Finally, imagine they not only paralyze the government but are on the verge of dismantling pieces of it
He says this scenario might sound far-fetched, but it's close to the Tea Party's aims and achievements. They've set out not only to change government, but to "eviscerate" it.
Sequestration is the first major milestone of this mission - "the first significant tea party victory," according to Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-KS). It will bring higher unemployment, for which Americans will blame the government, Reich writes. And the upshot is that more Americans will believe that government is inherently bad.
Someday you guys on the left will realize that country and government are two different things.
BTW, I'm not a birther, I just don't know who the moron's real daddy is. Wee wee.
Kooters Krazy Kousin

Tucker, GA

#2537 Mar 8, 2013
Don't hate Obama because he's black
There's better reasons to hate him
I can not trust a lier .
I can not respect a man who trys to spread fear
I can not follow a leader with no direction
I can not stand up for a man who hides behind his people
I can not believe in a man who manufactures hate
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#2538 Mar 9, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I'm not a birther, I just don't know who the moron's real daddy is. Wee wee.
I know you're not a birther, you don't seem to be clinically insane. Actually at times you do a good job defending you views, Piggy has no beef with you. I've have enough real nuts to deal with.

Oink Oink
Rogue pig

Tucker, GA

#2539 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a black man now? Too funny. Just a few weeks ago you were a skinny white chick who was going to UK. I will give you credit on one thing, you've generate more new names on Topix than anyone I've seen.
Weeeeeee Weeeeeee
weeee weee
Piggie I'm black and and my GF is white this is her phone and she has been out of school for a few years weeee weeee weee you good but not that good and now i us your name for a few weeks
Rogue pig

Tucker, GA

#2540 Mar 9, 2013
Look I'm a pig now
But unlike the real pig i won't eat that obama BS
Weeee weeee weeee

District of Columbia

#2541 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue pig wrote:
Look I'm a pig now
But unlike the real pig i won't eat that obama BS
Weeee weeee weeee
You make a great point. Pigs will eat anything. Just like chickens. Bottom feeders that are satisfied as long as they get their free meal ticket.

The single largest continued expansion of non-military militia is going on right now and soon the piece of sh it obama will regret not being allowed to use a drone here!
mike

Cookeville, TN

#2542 Mar 9, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great point. Pigs will eat anything. Just like chickens. Bottom feeders that are satisfied as long as they get their free meal ticket.
The single largest continued expansion of non-military militia is going on right now and soon the piece of sh it obama will regret not being allowed to use a drone here!
AWW now your go after the freeloaders with your little slingshot-how sweet..
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#2543 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue pig wrote:
<quoted text>weeee weee
Piggie I'm black and and my GF is white this is her phone and she has been out of school for a few years weeee weeee weee you good but not that good and now i us your name for a few weeks
Will you send me some pics of you and your GF if I give you my email? Or even better do you have Skype? Do either of you have big boobies?

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeee
Rogue Pig

Statham, GA

#2544 Mar 9, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna do sh it, but whine on Topix and show how nutty insane you are. Dude, you are a nipple head.

Please don't hunt me down. Oink Oink
Hugo

Tucker, GA

#2545 Mar 9, 2013
Liberals are disgusting. Conservatives come up with good arguments and libs start throwing insults. I have never known any liberal to make a valid and honest argument about anything. Honestly. Now this swine dude is gonna try to insult my mother.......

District of Columbia

#2546 Mar 9, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna do sh it, but whine on Topix and show how nutty insane you are. Dude, you are a nipple head.
Please don't hunt me down. Oink Oink
I'll cook your bacon too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News See Tense First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's 'T... Dec 14 XXX 1
News Jackie Caraway Dec 12 Ed C Smith 1
News NTSB to issue probable cause of El Faro's sinking Dec 12 marg 1
News McClellan Announces Candidacy for Decatur Towns... (Apr '17) Dec 11 Bob 15
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec 9 ThomasA 36
Military age discrimination should be outlawed. (Jan '11) Dec 9 Skye 25
News N. Korea says war is inevitable as allies conti... Dec 8 Hah_Hah 11
More from around the web