Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News 2,532
Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November. Full Story
mike

Crossville, TN

#2501 Mar 5, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
When obama realized his citizenship, his team undertook the most extensive cover up in history. Driving records, birth records, school records, college records all sealed. No public record exist on obama. Why?
No other president ever did this. Ever.
His college applications sealed? Really?
You remember Sheriff Arpaio, who has no bone in the political fight at all, examined the scant documents the white house released. And determined the long form birth certificate to be a fake.
So, in short, it's been proven, just not taken seriously by liberals who care less about the sovereignty of the country!
And that makes you a conspirator and guilty of treason for supporting him.
You need a keeper you know that its typical of people we tell you show us the proof and you evade and make up excuses to avoid it and now you accuse me of treason man your a peice of work so go ahead file your charges PERRY MASON prove i commited treason because if you dont youll look like a fool and that other garbage well all i got to say theres one born evry minute and your living proof..
Hillbilly

Duluth, GA

#2502 Mar 6, 2013
mike wrote:
Impeach Obama and major cities in the US will burn. Hide and watch.
and when you retard demicrats get done burning and stealing than the hard working American's will come out and rebuild it ( just like we did after the LA roits ) so go ahead and show your love for a lying puck and when it's all said and done the rest of us will show our live by rebuilding this country back into the great nation that it once was
Hillbilly

Duluth, GA

#2503 Mar 6, 2013
Have you noticed that demicrats always talk about kill someone , burn something, hate somebody, heck no wonder they don't like guns demicrats are some nutty people and if you look the demicrats / liberals are the ones doing the crimes
Mike

Lexington, KY

#2504 Mar 6, 2013
Uh ......
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2505 Mar 7, 2013
I don't know much but I know Obama goverment is full of lies and full of hate and he has not CHANGED any thing for the good of this country or for its people removal would be to good for him prison or death ( under his own guild lines he is a terrorist ) therefore could be executed by the goverment for his crimes ( thats his law not mine )
do IT

Danville, KY

#2506 Mar 7, 2013
to the top
dpandproudofit

Morristown, TN

#2507 Mar 7, 2013
Black American wrote:
Nobody can win talking about Obama
The right side would by far be the better bet for this country
But the left side is getting one heck of a free ride and when it comes to making the lower class love you free is the best way as you all have seen the left side does not watch the news nor do they follow politics if they did we would not be on here
May God bless you all
The day the Tea Party was invented someone shook a tree and all the NUTS fell out!!!!!You guys can't stand the thought of a Black Man has done more for this country than all the BUSH CLAN thrown together,and you know i am telling the truth

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2508 Mar 7, 2013
dpandproudofit wrote:
<quoted text>The day the Tea Party was invented someone shook a tree and all the NUTS fell out!!!!!You guys can't stand the thought of a Black Man has done more for this country than all the BUSH CLAN thrown together,and you know i am telling the truth
It's not that he's done anything for the country, it's what he's doing to the country that has me incensed! Say what you will about political parties, but tread carefully. Do not assume it's safe to lump all conservatives together.

Personally, I could care less about any persons color. With your piece of sh it obama, well that's another story. First and foremost, hes not American, it's been proven and he's admitted it. So if you support him, you're an enemy of the United States and will be dealt with accordingly.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#2509 Mar 7, 2013
dpandproudofit wrote:
<quoted text>The day the Tea Party was invented someone shook a tree and all the NUTS fell out!!!!!You guys can't stand the thought of a Black Man has done more for this country than all the BUSH CLAN thrown together,and you know i am telling the truth
What has he done? Unemployment is higher than when he took office. We are 16 trillion dollars in debt.
UK man

Lexington, KY

#2510 Mar 7, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What has he done? Unemployment is higher than when he took office. We are 16 trillion dollars in debt.
bank bale outs , cash for old cars,
Higher taxes, drones over US , cover ups after cover ups, obama care , arming the IRS , giving money to terrorist groups ,stopping our born rights as US citizens , and the list go's on and on and on
Oh yeah micro chips in your body ( under obamacare ) for a black man to bitch about slavery your PERSIDENT is sure pushing you back in it Ph UCK OBAMA
Ps. This message was brought to you by a BLACK MAN so your KKK stuff won't work here

District of Columbia

#2511 Mar 7, 2013
UK man wrote:
<quoted text>bank bale outs , cash for old cars,
Higher taxes, drones over US , cover ups after cover ups, obama care , arming the IRS , giving money to terrorist groups ,stopping our born rights as US citizens , and the list go's on and on and on
Oh yeah micro chips in your body ( under obamacare ) for a black man to bitch about slavery your PERSIDENT is sure pushing you back in it Ph UCK OBAMA
Ps. This message was brought to you by a BLACK MAN so your KKK stuff won't work here
Like I said, it's not what he's done for, rather, it's to the US. I agree, fu cko bama!
mike

Crossville, TN

#2512 Mar 7, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that he's done anything for the country, it's what he's doing to the country that has me incensed! Say what you will about political parties, but tread carefully. Do not assume it's safe to lump all conservatives together.
Personally, I could care less about any persons color. With your piece of sh it obama, well that's another story. First and foremost, hes not American, it's been proven and he's admitted it. So if you support him, you're an enemy of the United States and will be dealt with accordingly.
Listen to yourself you say your not racist but that pic of OBAMA altered tells me different.All your doing is spouting off stuff that came off a right wing manual nothing new nothing proven..
mike

Crossville, TN

#2513 Mar 7, 2013
BIG BONE BOY you need to quit accusing people of treason just because they voted for OBAMA because 1;you cant prove it and 2;your a damned fool..

District of Columbia

#2514 Mar 7, 2013
mike wrote:
BIG BONE BOY you need to quit accusing people of treason just because they voted for OBAMA because 1;you cant prove it and 2;your a damned fool..
Should I consider myself on the carpet, Colonel? You're the damned fool for not questioning the validity and legitimacy of the piece of sh ito bama! And knowingly aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous, to which you are guilty!

Keep this in mind old timer, you never were and never will be in a position to advise me on what actions I need to take in life. Ever!

As far as I can tell you should be awaiting execution at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas!
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#2515 Mar 7, 2013
UK man wrote:
<quoted text>bank bale outs , cash for old cars,
What KKK stuff?
mike

Crossville, TN

#2516 Mar 7, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I consider myself on the carpet, Colonel? You're the damned fool for not questioning the validity and legitimacy of the piece of sh ito bama! And knowingly aiding and abetting the enemy is treasonous, to which you are guilty!
Keep this in mind old timer, you never were and never will be in a position to advise me on what actions I need to take in life. Ever!
As far as I can tell you should be awaiting execution at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas!
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SONNY your in no position to accuse me of TREASON EVER!Im getting sick and tired of you throwing that word around because its clear your desperate because you cant intimdate me because i run into guys like you a lot-long on mouth and short on ears and if you want to see me executed you better start learning to be a lawyer and start filing charges but i doubt you wont because fools like you are a dime a dozen so as they say in the USAF PISS OR GET OFF THE POT!

District of Columbia

#2517 Mar 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SONNY your in no position to accuse me of TREASON EVER!Im getting sick and tired of you throwing that word around because its clear your desperate because you cant intimdate me because i run into guys like you a lot-long on mouth and short on ears and if you want to see me executed you better start learning to be a lawyer and start filing charges but i doubt you wont because fools like you are a dime a dozen so as they say in the USAF PISS OR GET OFF THE POT!
I just figured you out. You're not even American. You're most likely an illegal alien laid off because of the bad economy or just hiding from the cops at the local library.

Like I said a hundred times before, you dumbass liberals have committed crimes against the United States for supporting and defending a treasonous traitor like the piece of shi tob ama! You are no better than he is for deliberately running the US into the ground.

Tell me tough guy, when was the last time a US President is chartered to bow another, or or interrupt the Queen of England during her speech, or speak during another countries national anthem, or disregard a national ally in Israel, or apologize all over Europe on behalf of America? You're all a bunch of pussies and pacifists and need to be done away with!
mike

Crossville, TN

#2518 Mar 7, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just figured you out. You're not even American. You're most likely an illegal alien laid off because of the bad economy or just hiding from the cops at the local library.
Like I said a hundred times before, you dumbass liberals have committed crimes against the United States for supporting and defending a treasonous traitor like the piece of shi tob ama! You are no better than he is for deliberately running the US into the ground.
Tell me tough guy, when was the last time a US President is chartered to bow another, or or interrupt the Queen of England during her speech, or speak during another countries national anthem, or disregard a national ally in Israel, or apologize all over Europe on behalf of America? You're all a bunch of pussies and pacifists and need to be done away with!
Tell me something stupid do you really think questioning my citzenship or my patriotism is gonna make you a big man-NO SIREE its not all its doing is making you petty and the old line about treason its getting shopworn.I in all honesty dont know who is crazier you or LAITY bu your running neck and neck.As i said before you want accuse me of TREASON you go to court and file em and if you want to believe right wing BS thats your funeral but remeber who you accuse JOE MCCARTHY it might boomerang back at you..

District of Columbia

#2519 Mar 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something stupid do you really think questioning my citzenship or my patriotism is gonna make you a big man-NO SIREE its not all its doing is making you petty and the old line about treason its getting shopworn.I in all honesty dont know who is crazier you or LAITY bu your running neck and neck.As i said before you want accuse me of TREASON you go to court and file em and if you want to believe right wing BS thats your funeral but remeber who you accuse JOE MCCARTHY it might boomerang back at you..
So we're back to the McCarthy stuff? You should run down to the hardware store and get a nylon rope and do us a favor...Tie it to the back of the next big rig headed for your homeland and hang on for another free ride.
UK man

Lexington, KY

#2520 Mar 7, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What KKK stuff?
anytime you make a point about how obama a punk the first thing you hear is ( your a redneck, white trash, in the KKK,)
So be I'm a black man obamas fools can't call me racest or anything ( when it comes to obama do you really need to be a racest to hate the man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terminally ill veteran gets his wish fulfilled 38 min bac ky big mouts 1
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 1 hr King Elvis 8
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 21 hr Concerned_Citizen 3
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom 23 hr Rudi 1
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... Sun wild child 6
Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf Sun real facts 2
Vietnam, WWII veterans inducted into Alabama Mi... Sat Will Dockery 1
More from around the web