Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama

There are 2 comments on the kwwl.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Boehner says he 'absolutely' trusts Obama. In it, kwwl.com reports that:

Police are investigating what caused a bus carrying a college women's lacrosse team to veer off the Pennsylvania Turnpike and crash into a tree, killing a pregnant coach, her unborn child and the driver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at kwwl.com.

Bull Chit

Omaha, NE

#1 Mar 17, 2013
And I don't trust either of them!

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Bull Chit wrote:
And I don't trust either of them!
And you shouldn't! Neither senile errrr.. I mean senior members of both party are for your average American. Its way past time to clean out both parties. They work for the elite. The elite supports whatever party they believe will further their goal. This being a single party system that answers to them only. They are very close to achieving this goal with the Democrats. If Romney had won, it would have thrown a monkey wrench into the works. This is why he wasn't going to win. They have too much time and money invested in the Democrat party to allow this to happen. If the Democrats get back the house you can kiss the U.S. goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why this Ukrainian 'revolution' may be doomed, too 19 min Pro Ukraine 129
News In ISIS fight, Team Obama puts spinning ahead o... 34 min Le Jimbo 5
News Oil spills along California coast 1 hr WeTheSheeple 33
News Obama calls climate change an 'indisputable' se... 11 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 1
News Everest Trembled: Lessons Learned From the Nepa... 12 hr Friends 1
News Oil pipeline spills about 21K gallons off Calif... 15 hr SirPrize 2
News Sgt. Randy Dodd announced as new Indianapolis A... 19 hr Pamela M Beck 1
More from around the web