Allen West: We used bayonets in Iraq ...

Allen West: We used bayonets in Iraq and horses in Afghanistan

There are 66 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Allen West: We used bayonets in Iraq and horses in Afghanistan. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Rep. Allen West knows a thing or two about how the U.S. military uses bayonets, because he sent soldiers into battle with them in Iraq.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RoidRagers4Obama

Covina, CA

#65 Nov 4, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, the only thing that idiot West knows is how to be an Uncle Tom to his Republiklan masters. Your post is stupid and shallow because your racist monkey azz knows that the GOP will never put one of their own Blacks in postion to run for president. Just ask another idiot Uncle Tom Herman Cain whose campaign was derailed by the white masters of his own party. He is too much of a coward to say it publicly, but behind closed doors, he knows it was his party that had done him in.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Roidrage lol.
Harry

Pahrump, NV

#66 Nov 5, 2012
I served in the airborne RUMP RANGERS in GRENADA. We sure showed them who their daddy was. LOL
Pandora Boxx

United States

#67 Nov 7, 2012
My girl Latrice Royale has some weird crush on Alan West, can you believe that stuff? I'd bang the hell out of Mark Foley myself, but Alan West? No way. My other gurl Raven says they both are bad, but she has a crush on Newt Gingrich?>!>
Night Train

Inverness, FL

#68 Nov 15, 2012
Thank you voters of floridas district 22. With one less far right nutbag in D.C. We are closer to some much needed common sense.
cost of zionism

Bradenton, FL

#69 Apr 28, 2014
ROFLMFAO wrote:
And I thought that the rednecks here in Ga. had a monopoly on whacked out crazy.
allen west is a lunatic too….
..........Allen West , Allen Dulles , Allen Greenspan , Donald Trump , Donald Sterling , Thomas Dine , Jim Dine , Andrea Mitchell , Larry Kudlow , Dick Cheney and Dick Obama are iSSreeli stooges pushing the zionist colonial project in the mid east..........zionism is racism ..........our huge military budget is wasted on supporting Bayonet Capitalism , Crony Capitalism , the Lord Balfour lunacy , Ziotard Manifesto and Wall Street / Madoff Gluttony..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Gatekeepers , ATTACK OF THE ZIONIST THEOCRATS and Zionist Jackals by Bill Rapfogel , Aron Milchan , Jon Pollard Raphan and Michael Savage.
soosadcia

Charlotte, NC

#70 Apr 29, 2014
Agreed. The system is turning predatory towards it's citizens. Seeing that 90 percent of cases before the court are handled via threat or plea bargain as its known. I'm tired of seeing innocence taking a backseat to corrupt careers and millions for convictions policy. Latest poles reveal that Americans fear police more than terrorist and rightfully so. Various operations around the world and multiple high and low kinetic ops has kinda swayed our view in the military. However if we look at life from a civilian perspective we see that for the most part this is true. Bottom to top if we take a step back and look at this future we are creating it becomes ever so obvious that some how our future will need intervention. I'm sure there are various views on what I'm about to say but here goes. When deployed I could care less about policies and government. I don't fight for government rather government gives me the ability to fight for innocent people caught up in scenarios imposed by tyrants and criminals. We don't fight for the USA or Britain or afghan we fight for each other and the people oppressed around the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race 4 hr LeDuped 7
News Military recruits still not using American-made... 4 hr Cracker 3
News San Bernardino District Attorney blasts Donald ... 15 hr tod see the light 10
News Chris Young Commemorates Independence Day by Re... 16 hr Carol Ames 1
News Dayton region continues to development partners... 21 hr Patriotic Pentago... 1
Nanao Implants and drones thought of the day!OMG! 21 hr Newlaws 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 22 hr Mark webb 1,446
More from around the web