US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From G...

US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 26, 2014, titled US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo. In it, ABC News reports that:

A Navy nurse who was the first, and apparently only, member of the medical staff at Guantanamo to refuse to take part in the feeding of hunger striking prisoners has had his assignment cut short at the U.S. base in Cuba, officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Long live the Queen”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2014
The nurse did not want to be part of violating the Geneva convention and engaging in war crimes .

I guess the poor lass will wind up tortured y the CIA and kicked out of the Navy

The US enjoys the hypocrisy of criticizing others while disregarding human rights .

“Long live the Queen”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2014
Perhaps the Commander in Chief , Obama will have her court martialed while he gives another bogus speech to his ever so loyal lemmings about how "The USA is better than that" yet HE continues the torture .
John Grimbaldson

Lebanon, NJ

#3 Aug 28, 2014
english tea = mojon fullAnito!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army postpones planned discharge of Green Beret... 4 hr Justifiable Anger 2
News Coast Guard: Missing ship sank, 1 body found, s... 10 hr Davy 5
News 'Person of interest' in Kenosha County homicide... 14 hr M_Mike88 1
News How to prepare astronauts for Mars mission? NAS... Mon Read More n See less 7
News Officials work to identify body found on Fort R... Mon Dapdmh413 1
News Somalia president admits rapes by security forces (Apr '13) Mon Serial Abandonment 7
News Ship with 28 Americans still missing in hurricane Mon barefoot2626 2
More from around the web