21 inmates on hunger strike at Guanta...

21 inmates on hunger strike at Guantanamo, U.S. says

There are 3 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from Mar 18, 2013, titled 21 inmates on hunger strike at Guantanamo, U.S. says. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

A hunger strike at the Guantanamo Bay prison has grown and now involves at least 21 men, a U.S. military official said Monday while denying reports trickling out from prisoners through lawyers that there is a more widespread protest and lives are in danger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

Hendricksen

Lafayette, NJ

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Feed them to the S H A R K S !
Don from Canada

Scarborough, Canada

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I will tell you once more, Sharks won't eat American Government Officials. It's all a matter of taste, I suppose.
Druid Oakes

Lafayette, NJ

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
I will tell you once more, Sharks won't eat American Government Officials. It's all a matter of taste, I suppose.
What irks me us is your lieing and falseties and misinformation in order to further your comminazi antiAmerican agenda, Curious George!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Key West on the short list for new Navy drone base 2 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Third breakdown in year for $360M US Navy warships 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Niagara house fire that drew U.S. response was ... 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Iran deploys long-range missiles to Fordo nucle... 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News A century ago next month: September, 1916 Mon Rambling Rose - KHAN 1
News Council Member Kicked Out of Meeting for Wearin... (Sep '08) Sun Gary 71
News Memory of SEALs defiled at funeral (May '13) Aug 27 Eyes of Texas 20
More from around the web