Md. man pleads guilty in fatal beating at Elkton ACME

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The News Journal

A Maryland man who fatally beat a stranger in a grocery aisle at an Acme store in Elkton in August pleaded guilty today to killing the man, authorities said.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2013
mdgirl

Elkton, MD

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Now lets hope he gets what he deserves.!!!!!!
slim

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I feel the man did it for a reason
JuDge aNd jUrY

Elkton, MD

#3 Mar 3, 2013
slim wrote:
I feel the man did it for a reason
yES HE WAS CRAZY...that's the reason
mdgirl

Elkton, MD

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Beat someone to death for a REASON.????????? Now thats the craziest thing I have EVER heard. I can think of only 2 reasons to do something like that and I am sure this guy did neither or we would have heard about it. One molesting a kid in any touching way, two raping your mother or sister then MAYBE, but just stop and think what if that was your brother or husband or whatever. Then I am sure you would be thinking their is no reason to do something like this.
md boy

Baltimore, MD

#5 Mar 5, 2013
I heard troy was on a roid rage plus with his insecurities about having a small penis created the perfect storm....rot in hell bastard

Since: Sep 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Well from what i heard about this situation, the victim did make some kind of inappropriate gesture or act toward the other guys child, dont get me wrong murder is very extreme, however when my daughters were molested by their moms boyfriend, i purposely got arrested in the municipality where he was so i could do what the guy in the acme did. Im a free man and the guy go 47 years for his actions, however i was ready to spend the rest of my life behind bars for it. So its a shame that the guy lost his life if he were innocent, however people who wants to judge neef to check the local sex offender registry, its sickening
mdgirl

Elkton, MD

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I live in the town it happend in and also heard the guy had made comments to his daughter but also heard the stepdad had her in a bar ( don't know if its true )so if he did he is wrong right there. but even if comments were made that is NO REASON to do what he did.!!!!!!!! Talk is talk. And if she was in a bar then the guy probably thought she was at least 21. He just went way to far. What a horriable way to die for saying something.!!! If it was the other way around I'm sure his family would be saying the same thing.
JuDgE AnD JuRy

Elkton, MD

#8 Mar 7, 2013
nolram104 wrote:
Well from what i heard about this situation, the victim did make some kind of inappropriate gesture or act toward the other guys child, dont get me wrong murder is very extreme, however when my daughters were molested by their moms boyfriend, i purposely got arrested in the municipality where he was so i could do what the guy in the acme did. Im a free man and the guy go 47 years for his actions, however i was ready to spend the rest of my life behind bars for it. So its a shame that the guy lost his life if he were innocent, however people who wants to judge neef to check the local sex offender registry, its sickening
From what you heard?
You have no idea of what you speak!
Move along...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans see VA scandal as key in Congress races 37 min Le Jimbo 2
Pill-addicted veterans get second chance with t... 1 hr my lai 2
Japanese Vessel Visits Central Vietnam Port For... 1 hr Jaimie 37
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 3 hr Jaimie 57
Besieged Iraqi town of Amerli buoyed by prospec... 4 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Pentagon has spent more than $500 million on Iraq 23 hr Gary 1
Iran: US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat 23 hr jeff proves 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••