Obama's Betrayal of Israel: 'The US is like a lap dog to the Iranian regime'

Full story: Atlas Shrugs

"The reason for the WH leak of Israel 3s operation is that Obama wanted to signal the Iranians that US was not part of the attack against Tehran's major state proxy, Syria.
Comments
81 - 100 of 206 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
rio

Beckenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran has refused IAEA inspection of the suspected military facilities and when they have allowed inspections they have spent a while before hiding evidence.
Iran signed the NPT so should hold up its decisions.
If Irans program is peaceful why doesn't it allow inspections to all its facilities? Seems to be harming its own interests.
But they have allowed IAEA to visit their installations.

That's a lot more than Israel ever did!!!

Israel signed no NPT and keeps quiet about its nuclear programme whilst lambasting Iran!

Absolute hypocrisy...
rio

Beckenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Palestinians don't attack Israel the IDF don't attack Palestinians.
Wrong!!

You seized their land and chased them from their country.

Israel isn't the victim, but the aggressor!!
rio

Beckenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turkish flotilla was illegally trying to breach Israels borders, It was funded by a foreign gov, supported and run by self proclaimed Jihadis and even the UN said that while what Israel did was excessive it was perfectly legal.
The Turkish flotilla was bringing humanitarian relief which Israel deny to Gaza.
Israel strangles Gaza economically and steal 2/3 of all goods sent there.
Palestinians in Gaza cannot even have access to the sea to trade; they must use Israeli channels where goods are unjustly taxed and pilfered.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli cyber agent: YOU ARE BUSTED !!!
The paid, full time, trained and government scripted Hasbara employees like "Nutjobs" are easy to spot by the similarity of their regurgitations of countless "Talking Point" scripts.

Even though the Israeli government spends $ Billions (of US money) on their International Propaganda Industry, "Hasbara Scholarships, Hasbara Fellowships, Mass Training programs, Megaphone Software*
paid, criminal Hackers etc etc. there are also innumerable Hasbara sites that make it so easy for our glut of Hasbarats to "Cut & Paste" Comments to submit here.

For example:

“HASBARA FELLOWSHIPS
“Talking Points”
http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/israel-peac...

EXAMPLE OF HASBARA SCRIPTED “TALKING POINTS”
“ 1. Israelis want peace
2. Israel has given land for peace
3. Israelis accept the rights of both Jews and Arabs
4. Israeli human rights and democracy
5. Obstacle to peace: Palestinian terror and incitement
6. Obstacle to peace: Iran and Hezbollah
1. Israelis want peace
• Israelis support a lasting peace achieved through direct negotiations, dialogue, and mutual recognition.
• Israeli leaders, regardless of political party, have consistently proven willing to give up ancestral land and natural resources for peace and security.

• Peace negotiations with Palestinians have achieved progress at times, but they have been stalled by violence and unwillingness by Palestinian leadership to negotiate and compromise.

CONTINUED

AND THE GOVERNMENT WRITTEN SCRIPTS GO ON.......

The "text" is also provided for Hasbarats around the World who know nothing about the Regional Issues; they simply regurgitate the government script provided

They don't need to know ANYTHING about the issues, are instructed to avoid "genuine debate" etc but simply swamp the internet with complete lies, half truths and vulgar insults.

Casual Mid East students are taken in by the paid Hacks better described here:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

Their "Megaphone software" accounts for the skewed "Judge It" results shown at Topix's Comments
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!
Our Gaggle of trained, paid, scripted Hasbarats are instructed: "to score points whilst avoiding debate."

(See below)

Therefore "Nutjobs" and his fellow employees and Ziono-Bots will state complete lies with the hope that even a few uninformed individuals will be deceived:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

Simply Google "Hasbara Handbook", "Megaphone software" etc......Even though Israels PR / Propaganda Industry is an admitted failure & the word is out that doesn't shut them up.

If their B.S. only fools ONE person, they're satisfied.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
So for you Israel has every rights, and the others none.
Surely Israel broke the ceasefire with Syria in bombing it.
And Iraq can sell weapons to who it wants.
Why don't you go and bomb the USA, France, China and Russia who provide weapons to plenty of countries around you?
No you are putting words in my mouth again countries should have the same rights. But according to you Israel shouldn't.

There were numerous cross border attacks from Syria on Israel before this. So not exactly a ceasefire. Syria actively supports Palestinians terrorism so was there ever a real ceasefire?

Iraq can sell weapons to who it wants not sure why you would say this.

To provide weapons to a country is one thing to provide to to a terrorist group which has its own internal army is another.

Stop trying to twist everything I say. I was clear in the post that Hizballah and the Lebanese gov are two different entities.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
But they have allowed IAEA to visit their installations.
That's a lot more than Israel ever did!!!
Israel signed no NPT and keeps quiet about its nuclear programme whilst lambasting Iran!
Absolute hypocrisy...
Israel didn't sign the NPT so is under no obligation to allow inspections.

Iran refused inspections when asked to give them time to disperse the evidence.
Iran continuously refuses to allow the IAEA entry to (suspected) military nuclear facilities.
Even the latest IAEA report agrees with me on this.

Hypocrisy would be if Israel signed the agreement built nukes anyways and than targeted Iran.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turkish flotilla was bringing humanitarian relief which Israel deny to Gaza.
Israel strangles Gaza economically and steal 2/3 of all goods sent there.
Palestinians in Gaza cannot even have access to the sea to trade; they must use Israeli channels where goods are unjustly taxed and pilfered.
The Mamarra was carrying medicine which had past its useby date.
Those on the Mamarra rejoiced on camera that they were going to martyr themselves against Israel.
Hamas didn't even accept the aid.

Israel never denied medication to Gaza more lies from you.

now you are just making things up.

Firstly Israel never steals good send to Gaza.
Secondly it was Hamas who continuously stole their own peoples medicine, cement, food which came from Israel.

Palestinians have a limit on how far out they can fish as they constantly use the sea to smuggle weapons into Gaza.

Anything I wrote here can be easily verified online with a simple search.

Why no mention of Egypt?? Is it because they aren't Jewish?

WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANY EVIDENCE FORM YOU THAT ISRAEL STEALS 2/2 OF GOOD SENT TO GAZA.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>....there are also innumerable Hasbara sites that make it so easy for our glut of Hasbarats to "Cut & Paste" Comments to submit here.
For example:....
The "text" is also provided for Hasbarats around the World who know nothing about the Regional Issues; they simply regurgitate the government script provided
They don't need to know ANYTHING about the issues, are instructed to avoid "genuine debate" etc but simply swamp the internet with complete lies, half truths and vulgar insults...
Firstly while I know of Megaphone and even admit to trying it out years ago when it came out, I haven't used it since. Didn't realize that it has Topix included.

Greys post above is a perfect example of him preaching to himself unintentionally.

1. It is you who cuts and pastes not me. 99% of what i post here is written by me on the spot.

2. If this claim you make above was true I would not be able to reply so often nor with such depth on a broad range of subjects.
Again it seems to be you who can't back up claims or say anything more than what you read on Stormfront a decade ago.

3. It seems also to be you and your compatriots who refuse to debate. I give detailed explanations of my perspective and ask for debate.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
So for you Israel has every rights, and the others none.
Surely Israel broke the ceasefire with Syria in bombing it.
And Iraq can sell weapons to who it wants.
Why don't you go and bomb the USA, France, China and Russia who provide weapons to plenty of countries around you?
You are not reading his comments correctly, read again.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!
ahhh, if you wait long enough the answer comes forward with the prejudice, now we know why you talk about Israel the way you do.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Gaggle of trained, paid, scripted Hasbarats are instructed: "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
(See below)
Therefore "Nutjobs" and his fellow employees and Ziono-Bots will state complete lies with the hope that even a few uninformed individuals will be deceived:
HASBARA HANDBOOK
"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Simply Google "Hasbara Handbook", "Megaphone software" etc......Even though Israels PR / Propaganda Industry is an admitted failure & the word is out that doesn't shut them up.
If your BS was true that would mean you are paid a fortune as you type so much dribble and drabble it is complete boring and most people would lose their train of thought before they go to the end.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are putting words in my mouth again countries should have the same rights. But according to you Israel shouldn't.
There were numerous cross border attacks from Syria on Israel before this. So not exactly a ceasefire. Syria actively supports Palestinians terrorism so was there ever a real ceasefire?
Iraq can sell weapons to who it wants not sure why you would say this.
To provide weapons to a country is one thing to provide to to a terrorist group which has its own internal army is another.
Stop trying to twist everything I say. I was clear in the post that Hizballah and the Lebanese gov are two different entities.
You are right he is trying to confuse people but rest assured most people on this forum know exactly what you are saying and agree with you. It is very difficult to discuss anything with a prejudiced bigot that can only see his own hatred through his own tunnel.
Wake Up America

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

I see my country and I mean my country because my people were here first!!!, Go down the toilet due to greed we are worried about Health Care, Gay Rights, Taxes, and then we have Kerry making deals with Iran, Russia selling arms to North Korea, World War III is brewing folks. We have " Jihad" to worry about. Then we have Obama wanting to supply arms to the same terrorist responsible for bombing our world trade center. We will not have land to complain over if we don't get a grip on our Relations Over Seas. This Jihad that has been declared against us is crap. NO GOD APPROVES of murder!!!! I will not wear a burka I refuse!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Wake Up America wrote:
I see my country and I mean my country because my people were here first!!!, Go down the toilet due to greed we are worried about Health Care, Gay Rights, Taxes, and then we have Kerry making deals with Iran, Russia selling arms to North Korea, World War III is brewing folks. We have " Jihad" to worry about. Then we have Obama wanting to supply arms to the same terrorist responsible for bombing our world trade center. We will not have land to complain over if we don't get a grip on our Relations Over Seas. This Jihad that has been declared against us is crap. NO GOD APPROVES of murder!!!! I will not wear a burka I refuse!!!
And we have idiots like you that type garbage to insight unhappiness in people. If you developed some positive attitudes you would see the world differently but instead you try to provoke unhappiness and discontent while spewing you bigoted vile. Do you really think people reading this do not think you are a prejudiced bigot that only sees a black president and does not even think of what that person is doing. The same with the Jews and Israel, you condemn without any thought process that means you condemn even the tiny new borns that still would welcome a hug from anyone but....YOU.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right he is trying to confuse people but rest assured most people on this forum know exactly what you are saying and agree with you. It is very difficult to discuss anything with a prejudiced bigot that can only see his own hatred through his own tunnel.
While I am an obvious Zionist and clearly support Israels right to defend itself, I also wish there was a middle ground to finish this conflict. I would support the two states right now if I believed it would end the conflict. I still support Palestinian Autonomy even when they are intentionally murdering Israelis on a regular basis.

I try to speak to people from the other side of the spectrum but whether they are seemingly lacking in knowledge or just blinded by hate they ONLY see one side and often that side doesn't even exist in reality.

I do get annoyed sometimes as most replies are more personal attacks than a rebuttal of my post.

I don't think anyone claims that Israel does nothing wrong but in context and relating to the rest of the worlds actions Israel one of the better ones.

What other country in the world would go into negotiations releasing convicted mass murderers to get the other side to sit down, while stopping natural building for its citizens in certain areas, for an entity whose sole reason for creation of their own admission and the PLO original charter.

There is nothing the Palestinians have ever done for peace and they still clearly state on a regular basis that even a state will not stop them with their end game which is the destruction of Israel. Again this is clear from the PLO Phased Plan 1964. Its happened exactly how it is written.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
(See below)
HASBARA HANDBOOK
Excellent Post!!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post!!
Giving your Gray lollipop another lick? Be careful, the old man has STD's contracted from his youthful days in the M.E.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am an obvious Zionist and clearly support Israels right to defend itself, I also wish there was a middle ground to finish this conflict. I would support the two states right now if I believed it would end the conflict. I still support Palestinian Autonomy even when they are intentionally murdering Israelis on a regular basis.
I try to speak to people from the other side of the spectrum but whether they are seemingly lacking in knowledge or just blinded by hate they ONLY see one side and often that side doesn't even exist in reality.
I do get annoyed sometimes as most replies are more personal attacks than a rebuttal of my post.
I don't think anyone claims that Israel does nothing wrong but in context and relating to the rest of the worlds actions Israel one of the better ones.
What other country in the world would go into negotiations releasing convicted mass murderers to get the other side to sit down, while stopping natural building for its citizens in certain areas, for an entity whose sole reason for creation of their own admission and the PLO original charter.
There is nothing the Palestinians have ever done for peace and they still clearly state on a regular basis that even a state will not stop them with their end game which is the destruction of Israel. Again this is clear from the PLO Phased Plan 1964. Its happened exactly how it is written.
This hatred you speak of must be learned from parents and teachers as people are not born with hate. I would like to think that the children will one day make the difference when they decide to stop fighting and start talking. Those who allow themselves to see and hear can see that Israel is not sabre rattling like Iran on nuclear advances, nor are they making threats to neighbors but they are listening and watching very carefully not to be surprised by anyone, that is good government.

I too wish they would all show up at Geneva 2 and come to an agreement to leave peacefully in a coexistence without constantly trying to provoke the other side. Hezbollah's only mission is the destruction of Israel and takes orders from Iran, well maybe it is time for Iran to stop and start practicing what the new President said he was going to do and be a moderate to bring peace to the area.
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

George likes 'to think' of a lot of things, usually wrapping them up in fancy, fuzzy frill for his mind to digest. He's a classic 'bleeding heart liberal', which philosophically is very nice but in reality, especially the current realities of the middle east', is worse than worthless. There are already far too many easily exploited rubes in the political arena who only serve to feed the carnage ad nauseum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••