Obama's Betrayal of Israel: 'The US is like a lap dog to the Iranian regime'

Nov 4, 2013 Read more: Atlas Shrugs 206
"The reason for the WH leak of Israel 3s operation is that Obama wanted to signal the Iranians that US was not part of the attack against Tehran's major state proxy, Syria. Read more
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Nov 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
What does those clowns in Tel Aviv expect anyhow? Is the USA suppose to be stupid enough to allow the tail to wag the dog enough to draw us into an un-necessary war that neither we nor Israel can win?. israel cannot beat Hizbollah and we know they cannot beat Syria which is why they are clandestinely supporting those rats. If they cannot beat Syria how on earth can they imagine beating Russia even with USA help? Frankly, I hope our government is wise enough to with-hold any help at all from this crazy game israel is playing now. The world is not yet ready to blow itself up to protect zionist interests. I hope.
Good Post!
Max

Montréal, Canada

#22 Nov 6, 2013
Well, the point of Israel is to keep a foot hold in the middle east. If other muslims are willing to do that, why keep Israel?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#23 Nov 6, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about religion to us. People came to America to practice religion of their choice freely. We cannot choose a religion to follow as a country. We have many different religions here hindu, buddist, Islam, christianity, jewish, pagen, there so many we cant choose. We fight for freedom, humanity, and safety. I am truly great to other countries who help us it helps keep us safe from terrorism. That is why the american people protect israel due to their loyality to our country not over religion. Saudi Arabia and even Germany have sent their soliders to help us we should be loyal to them for some of their people have died over the war on terror.
I never said it was about religion for you, and was not referring to all Americans. I refer to the person I replied too who is obviously a supporter of extremist Islam which means that its likely his religion comes before his country. If this is the case I was unclear as to why he is speaking for American on the subject and not for Muslims.

I am not sure that America fights for freedom, humanity and safety. What about the support for Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Support for Ahmadinejad in Iran, Support for Jihadis throughout the region, pressuring Israel to release convicted mass murderers with nothing in return, and on it goes. There are dozens if not hundreds of examples.
It seems to me that it depends on the intentions of the US leader at the time to its actions.
Real American

Cicero, IN

#24 Nov 6, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was about religion for you, and was not referring to all Americans. I refer to the person I replied too who is obviously a supporter of extremist Islam which means that its likely his religion comes before his country. If this is the case I was unclear as to why he is speaking for American on the subject and not for Muslims.
I am not sure that America fights for freedom, humanity and safety. What about the support for Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Support for Ahmadinejad in Iran, Support for Jihadis throughout the region, pressuring Israel to release convicted mass murderers with nothing in return, and on it goes. There are dozens if not hundreds of examples.
It seems to me that it depends on the intentions of the US leader at the time to its actions.
I am not going to pretend the United States is perfect. I am sure there are some politicans in this for what they can get out of it. I will tell you what we are told. In Lybia We supported the opposition due to their fight for Freedom. our understanding is these dictators are torturing their peoples basically because they dont agree. So we helped Lybia in the Revolution so their people can be free and they can rebuild their country and elect their own president. We are told this is why Obama wants us to support the Oppostion in Syria. So their people can be free. But us Americans foundout that Al Nursera which is basically Al Qeada is backing them. We stood up to Obama saying No War or strike with Syria at all. We will Not fight for al Qeada ever. My husband died in this war on terror, excuted in Iraq by terrorist, I personally refuse to support them in anyway
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#25 Nov 6, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to pretend the United States is perfect. I am sure there are some politicans in this for what they can get out of it. I will tell you what we are told. In Lybia We supported the opposition due to their fight for Freedom. our understanding is these dictators are torturing their peoples basically because they dont agree. So we helped Lybia in the Revolution so their people can be free and they can rebuild their country and elect their own president. We are told this is why Obama wants us to support the Oppostion in Syria. So their people can be free. But us Americans foundout that Al Nursera which is basically Al Qeada is backing them. We stood up to Obama saying No War or strike with Syria at all. We will Not fight for al Qeada ever. My husband died in this war on terror, excuted in Iraq by terrorist, I personally refuse to support them in anyway
Good post!! These morons who are backing those AlQaeda rebel terrorists, are beyond despicable!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#26 Nov 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good post!! These morons who are backing those AlQaeda rebel terrorists, are beyond despicable!
Those morons who support Hamas and Hizballah, Muslim Brotherhood are beyond despicable.

Are you Shiite Muslim by any chance?
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#28 Nov 7, 2013
All nations and all people must befriend all other nations and all other people as we are all part of very lovable and sweet humanity.No country must be left out of love and peace loop as peace and love are the grandest possession of us all humanity that is so lovely and loverly in all its different shades and colours.

America is the world's tiger and the tiger can sit in Iran cat's lap. The cat is extremely lovable and loverly.All nations must befriend all other nations for noble peace reasons.

WE MUST LOVE PEACE AMONGST ALL HUMANITY TO WHICH WE ALL BELONG.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#29 Nov 7, 2013
The Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama was seeking being close ally of the Mozlem brother regime of Iran and making Iran the new nuke superpower in the Middle East since his famous speech in Cairo to the Mozlem Brothers of Egypt in 2009. Sure, the Mozlem Brother scholar Obama who studied the culture of the Jihadist Mozlem Brothers lies in Madrassa in Indonesia is zigzaging again with the Mozlem Brother terrorist regime of Iran as he want American people to trust the Jihadists that seek using nukes against the American people and the Israelis. Obama want the American people to trust the Jihadist culture of lies and deceit of the infidel that never stop killing Jews and Christians during the recent 1370 years and will never will. In addition, Obama is ready to allow the Syrian-Iranian-Russian-Hezboll ah to keep certain part of the Chemical WMDs in Syria despite his demand to destroy all the 1200 tons of the Chemical death bombs that could kill millions of people in the Middle East. Again, Obama is trusting the Iranian terrorists organizations to behave nicely and do not use the Chemical WMDs to kill Americans. Clearly, Israel already realized that Obama keep zigzagging when he deals with the Iranian terrorist sponsoring regime and that Israel must go alone destroying the Iranian nukes when Obama will never do it but will keep lying through his teeth as he did with the Obama care and US relations with the Iranian =-Russian -Syrian-north Korean axis of evil during five years.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#30 Nov 7, 2013
After giving Israel hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of gazillions of dollars, they agreed with Iran once and are now back stabbing sons of american bytches.
w wman uk

Glasgow, UK

#32 Nov 7, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> "Give peace a chance!" John Lennon
Is that what the islamist chants ?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#33 Nov 7, 2013
w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what the islamist chants ?
Not the AlQaeda Islamists!!
Malcolm X McCain

United States

#34 Nov 7, 2013
Come, Mister Taliban, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Shoot six time, seven time, eight time bunch

Real American

New Albany, OH

#35 Nov 7, 2013
Max wrote:
After giving Israel hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of gazillions of dollars, they agreed with Iran once and are now back stabbing sons of american bytches.
Let me put it You like this Max. We Americans Love Israel. The day a President refuses to defend them will be the last day they are in office. WE WILL IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. Its not a religous thing like people think either. When you look at every war we have been in they have had our backs. Sending their men and women to support us. Obama wanted to compromise with Iran to bring peace but its not going to happen. Iran thrives on nuclear weapons.
Real American

New Albany, OH

#36 Nov 7, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama was seeking being close ally of the Mozlem brother regime of Iran and making Iran the new nuke superpower in the Middle East since his famous speech in Cairo to the Mozlem Brothers of Egypt in 2009. Sure, the Mozlem Brother scholar Obama who studied the culture of the Jihadist Mozlem Brothers lies in Madrassa in Indonesia is zigzaging again with the Mozlem Brother terrorist regime of Iran as he want American people to trust the Jihadists that seek using nukes against the American people and the Israelis. Obama want the American people to trust the Jihadist culture of lies and deceit of the infidel that never stop killing Jews and Christians during the recent 1370 years and will never will. In addition, Obama is ready to allow the Syrian-Iranian-Russian-Hezboll ah to keep certain part of the Chemical WMDs in Syria despite his demand to destroy all the 1200 tons of the Chemical death bombs that could kill millions of people in the Middle East. Again, Obama is trusting the Iranian terrorists organizations to behave nicely and do not use the Chemical WMDs to kill Americans. Clearly, Israel already realized that Obama keep zigzagging when he deals with the Iranian terrorist sponsoring regime and that Israel must go alone destroying the Iranian nukes when Obama will never do it but will keep lying through his teeth as he did with the Obama care and US relations with the Iranian =-Russian -Syrian-north Korean axis of evil during five years.
Jeff,
Obama doesnt have authorization from the american people to be envolved in the Syrian War. If he goes behind our backs he is breaking the law and we americans would remove him from office. Our vision for the future is to not be envolved in Middle East Affairs unless it envolves Saudi Arabia or Israel. We want to use our own resources. Pay our debt back to China. We need to restructure our government as well. In 2016 you will see a huge change because we are done with the same old politicans.
Grand Dragon

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Nov 7, 2013
Max wrote:
Israelis want be satisfied until they drag the US into a major Mideast war. Beware of these parasites!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#38 Nov 8, 2013
Malcolm X McCain wrote:
LOL!!!
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#39 Nov 8, 2013
Obama joining Putin to keep mega war away from middle East as well as the whole world is not betraying any one.

TO BE ON PEACE SIDE AND KEEPING THE MEGA WAR AWAY WAS NOBLE ACT AND HUMANITY LOVES PEACE FOR ALL.

PEACE IS OUR GRANDEST POSSESSION AND OBAMA AND PUTIN OPTED FOR PEACE.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#40 Nov 8, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
Obama joining Putin to keep mega war away from middle East as well as the whole world is not betraying any one.
TO BE ON PEACE SIDE AND KEEPING THE MEGA WAR AWAY WAS NOBLE ACT AND HUMANITY LOVES PEACE FOR ALL.
PEACE IS OUR GRANDEST POSSESSION AND OBAMA AND PUTIN OPTED FOR PEACE.
"Give peace a chance"! John Lennon
Gray

Richmond, VA

#42 Nov 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> "Give peace a chance"! John Lennon
"Give peace a chance" is a little difficult to a Terrorist State based on "Master/Pure/Chosen Race" Genocide:

“When Does It Become Genocide Alarmingly Close in Gaza?”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

“Alarmingly close is right. Here is how Raphael Lemkin, the Polish-Jewish legal scholar who pushed for the genocide convention, defined it in 1943:

"genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation....

It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.

The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups."

Israel's leadership has not, of course, issued a declaration of intent. However, many leading Israeli officials can be said to have done so. For example:

• Putting the Palestinians of Gaza "on a diet" -- Dov Weisglass, chief aide to Ariel Sharon, in 2006.

• Exposing them to "a bigger shoah (holocaust)" -- Matan Vilnai, former deputy defense minister, in 2008.

• Issuing religious edits exhorting soldiers to show no mercy -- the Israeli army rabbinate during the actual conflict.

Such declarations echo at least three of the "8 stages of genocide" identified by Genocide Watch president Gregory Stanton in the 1990s after the Rwanda genocide: Classification, dehumanization, and polarization.

Then there is the deliberate destruction or barring of means of sustenance as Israel has done on land and at sea.

Already, depriving the Gaza Palestinians of their means of sustenance, employment, housing and water, freedom of movement, and access to a court of law, could amount to persecution." CONTINUED

“The State of Israel must must invent dangers and to do this, it must adopt methods of provocation and revenge.......and, above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire more space.”
“Moshe Sharett; Diaries”

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982
Gray

Richmond, VA

#43 Nov 8, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put it You like this Max. We Americans Love Israel. The day a President refuses to defend them will be the last day they are in office. WE WILL IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. Its not a religous thing like people think either. When you look at every war we have been in they have had our backs. Sending their men and women to support us. Obama wanted to compromise with Iran to bring peace but its not going to happen. Iran thrives on nuclear weapons.
"We Americans Love Israel."

Speak for yourself!

Only the professionally duped, America's infestation of traitorous, parasitic Zionist Shills employed by one of their over 100 Lobbies, JDL Terrorist Gangs and Hasbara Cells support the same Zionist Regime that has slaughtered more Americaqns than all Muslim Nations combined.

Have you ever worked in a Palestinian refugee camp and witnessed the US Funded, sadistic, mutilation, torture etc inflicted by IDF & related Zionist Thugs?

I have as a Medic and witnessed wounds like those documented by Red Cross officers

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

Also, the survivors and their families of the list of betrayals I cited, above have woken up to who is our real and most insidious threat.

Go there and see for yourself.(Also, ignore Fox "News"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents complain about Holloman sonic booms (Feb '12) 8 hr Land Locked Sailor 312
News U.S. Coast Guard touts record-setting drug busts 8 hr Cordwainer Trout 12
News Purple Hearts to be awarded for 2009 shooting s... 9 hr barefoot2626 140
News Abe, Okinawa governor to discuss base relocation 15 hr Hiro S Nobumasa 1
News No concessions emerge from first Onaga-Abe meeting 16 hr Hiro S Nobumasa 1
News Remembering the Bay of Pigs invasion 19 hr JFK 1
News Marine murder case reveals US-Philippine sore spot 21 hr amc 45
More from around the web