Obama salutes Panetta as he prepares ...

Obama salutes Panetta as he prepares to retire

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Obama salutes Panetta as he prepares to retire. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

8, 2013, at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Arlington, Va. . President Barack Obama attends an Armed Forces Farewell Ceremony to honor outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, left, Friday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

kingsly fynn

Accra, Ghana

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Please am a boy of 23 years of age am a Ghanaian,and i wish to be part or recruited in the US Marine to be a personnel in so please i need a help and anyone who is willing to help me shall be bless in Jesus name.This are my address:[email protected] mor [email protected] and 0230128368 thank you,God bless US and God bless Ghana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's birther nonsense 1 hr WelbyMD 376
News Fort Bliss soldier pleads guilty to selling met... 8 hr huey goins 10
News More 8 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News The Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov ... 21 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Jason K. Jezewski (Sep '08) Tue Stacy 8
News 2 arrested for teen sex trafficking operation i... Tue Flopper 5
News Obama to veto defense bill in high-stakes showd... (Oct '15) Tue Lame Duck Governors 42
More from around the web