Memory of SEALs defiled at funeral

Memory of SEALs defiled at funeral

There are 18 comments on the moonbattery.com story from May 10, 2013, titled Memory of SEALs defiled at funeral. In it, moonbattery.com reports that:

Soon after the Obama Regime went into overdrive to publicize having finally given the green light to the SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden, 17 SEALs were killed along with 13 other troops when a US helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan under questionable circumstances. Try not to smash your computer screen when you read what our Islamophile rulers permitted to happen at their funeral service ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at moonbattery.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 May 10, 2013
from moonbattery:

"Today three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, appeared at a press conference to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011 ...

"At the press conference today the families released video on how military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes. This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah."

There is a transcript of the cleric's "prayer" and footage of the funeral services at Bagram Air Force Base in the linked story.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
I must have missed it, but I did not SEE a Muslim cleric speaking at the service.
lillloo

Netherlands

#3 May 10, 2013
Really?

LMAO

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 May 10, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
I must have missed it, but I did not SEE a Muslim cleric speaking at the service.
Did you HEAR any cleric speaking at the service?

According to the comments on the linked story, the funeral footage is about an hour long.

Location hidden

#5 May 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you HEAR any cleric speaking at the service?
According to the comments on the linked story, the funeral footage is about an hour long.
You have been conned.
I heard a person speaking in Arabic with a translation on the screen.
However there is shown no DIRECT physical connection between ANY Arabic speaking person and the funeral service IN REAL TIME at the time the service was occurring.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been conned.
What joke you are. Who are you to think you have any credibility here about anything you write?

You've been proven a liar, a troll and a nut.

Don't EVEN try to criticize anyone else here.

Location hidden

#7 May 11, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
What joke you are. Who are you to think you have any credibility here about anything you write?
You've been proven a liar, a troll and a nut.
Don't EVEN try to criticize anyone else here.
I didn't create this fake mishmash of audio and video bites to give the appearance of this purported defilement.
This corruption of reality would never happen or be accepted by those across the oceans in England and Australia.
It's made you the laughing stock of the sane world again.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#8 May 11, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been conned.
I heard a person speaking in Arabic with a translation on the screen ....
Can you speak Arabic?

Location hidden

#9 May 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you speak Arabic?
It does not matter what he said. Where is the REAL TIME physical connection between a cleric speaking(moving his lips and not a still picture) and the audible words coming out of his mouth and him being physically present standing up at the funeral service
saying these words.

I am not disputing words were spoken, but when, where and in what context.
Obviously their would be rejoicing in Afghanistan by the enemies of the USA during the theatre of war and this and more would have been spoken, so what as it was not at the funeral service as claimed.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#10 May 11, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter what he said ...
Of course it matters, but as you and I don't speak Arabic, there is no way we can confirm, or deny this story from the video footage.

Location hidden

#11 May 11, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it matters, but as you and I don't speak Arabic, there is no way we can confirm, or deny this story from the video footage.
The translations have appeared but are separated in space and time from the funeral event.
It seems you are playing the buffoon for the sake of your American audience and are not taking this discussion seriously.
It is a common tactic of losers.
george whyte

Barking, UK

#12 May 11, 2013
The Muslim imam’s prayer over the fallen servicemen CURSED the fallen troops. Here is the funeral service. Imam’s prayer begins at 4:10:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 May 11, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter what he said. Where is the REAL TIME physical connection between a cleric speaking(moving his lips and not a still picture) and the audible words coming out of his mouth and him being physically present standing up at the funeral service
saying these words.
I am not disputing words were spoken, but when, where and in what context.
Obviously their would be rejoicing in Afghanistan by the enemies of the USA during the theatre of war and this and more would have been spoken, so what as it was not at the funeral service as claimed.
Why are the Teliban fighting their own people in Afghanistan?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#14 May 11, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
The translations have appeared but are separated in space and time from the funeral event.
It seems you are playing the buffoon for the sake of your American audience and are not taking this discussion seriously ...
No, I'm just not taking you seriously.
Rashid

Egypt

#15 May 11, 2013
They got what they deserved.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#16 May 11, 2013
Rashid wrote:
They got what they deserved.
No. The filthy Iraqis, the Dirty Afghans and the criminal underbelly of Gaza got what they deserved.
Whacking stinking muslims is the Lord's work.
Suv driver

Toronto, Canada

#17 May 17, 2013
No one gives a sh1t anyway.
Dead is gone and forgotten.

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#19 May 17, 2013
Suv driver wrote:
No one gives a sh1t anyway.
Dead is gone and forgotten.
Just like the 2.5 filthy stinking muslims our Crusader armies have killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 4 hr Randal Jackson 1,488
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... 8 hr buypolar 1
News US Navy says small Iranian boats harassed warsh... Wed USA Today 1
News Navy says Iranian boats harassed US ship in Str... Wed too much 1
News New US Commander in the fight against ISIS 'ske... Wed Stephany McDowell 1
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen Aug 23 butters_ 5
News Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl H... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web