White House takes North Korea's threats seriously

Mar 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Atlanta

Phil Ramone, the Grammy Award-winning engineer and producer whose platinum touch included recordings with Ray Charles, Billy Joel and Paul Simon, has died at 72.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013
nania

Myanmar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Oh..it is too late...

U.S should done that job by 1950...

Keeping old enermy alive for more than 60 years..for 3 generations..

Mac Auther was right..and Herry Truemen was so wrong..
Top Comment Idiot

Engadine, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

You can't be serious saying that MacArther was right... He wanted to nuke China, if he got his way there likely wouldn't be much left of the planet today!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Of course it isn't serious, but the US should bomb them anyway.
Jess

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

The problem is Kim Jong Un and the generals. It's a shame that we are gonna have to plow through the millions that those cowards will be hiding behind. Hopefully we will be dropping food because I doubt rations will be dished out during war.
Kevin From Jersey Europe
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

The United Nations Should Have Finished Off The Job In 1953, Then We Wouldn't Have These Problems Now, Just Like I Think The United States, Israel And Our Allies Should Finish The Job In Syria And Put A Stop To Iran, The Quicker That North Korea Make A Mistake That Requires The Attention Of Military Reprisals The Better. This Time Around I Think China Has Lost Patience With North Korea And Will Not Help Them Out, I Wouldn't Be Surprised If China And Russia Came In On The Allies Side, And I Think You Will Find That Japan Will Also Contribute

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

P o l i t i c s can be confusing under the Law of Religion...

Polisched, shined to take some dust off SOME but not all of it either for to have collect it took some time...
Prcontroller

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Jess wrote:
The problem is Kim Jong Un and the generals. It's a shame that we are gonna have to plow through the millions that those cowards will be hiding behind. Hopefully we will be dropping food because I doubt rations will be dished out during war.
You obviously know nothing about military tactics and war. The u.s. will not be plowing through anything. North Korea has a respectable military and there will be significant casualties on both sides. I served in the military and have family in the service as well and hope that we do not engage n. Korea.
victor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Well the notth kotea navy seal a the mini sub, the can use a nuclear missile for,,,DC / NewYork buffalo ny water texas los angele and many city
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Prcontroller wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about military tactics and war. The u.s. will not be plowing through anything. North Korea has a respectable military and there will be significant casualties on both sides. I served in the military and have family in the service as well and hope that we do not engage n. Korea.
Actually we would using the same tactic we used in Iraq and Afghan before we entered the "rebuilding" phase, air superiority. We have 15 times the aircraft they do. Also factor in S. Korea has an equal if not superior army than the north considering they have modern equipment and not cold war relics that the north uses. Then add Japan and other allies. Norths only threat will be the submarine fleet it has popping up for hit and run tactics for months after.
Zac

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

west is getting what they deserve. you cant split a nation then sanction the crap out of one half of it starving the people then act all suprised when they turn against u and try to develope nuclear weapobry to secure more trade freedoms. wake up u drones of capitalism
ffx

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Zac wrote:
west is getting what they deserve. you cant split a nation then sanction the crap out of one half of it starving the people then act all suprised when they turn against u and try to develope nuclear weapobry to secure more trade freedoms. wake up u drones of capitalism
kind of makes sense
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Zac wrote:
First they weren't sanctioned until they decided to start a nuclear weapons program, and in fact were given food aid and over 600 billion in free fuel to abandon their nuclear program back in the 90s but then decided to continue to develope them and take shots at S. Korea.
Second what exactly is the west getting, N. Korea attacking is exactly what the west wants so they can put an end to it. The only reason Russia and China doesn't want it to happen is they are just as guilty as the west for abusing smaller countries for cheap labor and rescources, and N. Korea is one of them.
The wars aren't because of capitalism, its because of greed and it exists in every form of government. But go on and keep chasing your false flags, that's exactly what they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••