Canada ahead of US in allowing women in combat

Feb 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Albany Times Union

In this undated photo provided by Canadian Armed Forces Capt. Ashley Collette, she poses for a photo with children during a patrol in Afghanistan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ride the wave

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Women are just as good as men in combat roles. About time
Nugget of advice

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

until they get caught and are turned into rape slaves. Male soldiers just get killed
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nugget of advice wrote:
until they get caught and are turned into rape slaves. Male soldiers just get killed
Maybe they give women soldiers a deliberate dose of clap before combat so if they get captured they can pass it on. I'm sure these women are fully aware of what awaits them if captured.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Have women units and mens units separated from each other.
Proud Misogynist

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Another f*ckwit feminist..
I see they crawl out from their caves and get "brave" when I'm gone.

HOW CAN WOMEN BE JUST AS GOOD AS MEN IN "COMBAT ROLES" WHEN THEY ARE NATURALLY WEAKER, SLOWER AND DUMBER?!

BAN FEMALES FROM THE MILITARY! THEY ARE A JOKE! If they had no vag+tits, the military would LOL at the idea of a female soldier.

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ride the wave wrote:
Women are just as good as men in combat roles. About time
One more thing.. Hi "Ahomana" you fat bushpig!

MEN > women

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Is it usual for Captain to also be the comms officer? Or is it because the comms pack weighs 20 kg less than a loaded backpack.
Anglo Saxon Celt

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Women in combat is wrong.
I just want hot sweaty men.
Strong, powerful, white and uncut.
Dunecoons

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they give women soldiers a deliberate dose of clap before combat so if they get captured they can pass it on. I'm sure these women are fully aware of what awaits them if captured.
Germ warfare thats brilliant
MMR DAMAGED

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Ever see those women? Arf Arf.
Loool

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The standards for women have been lowered in one US division most women couldn't throw a grenade far enough o avoid blowing themselves up.

That being said war is more technological now and we can just operate a plane from afar so..... Who knows?
kristy

Clayton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

we're not going to war are we?

soldier or not when my country is attacked i'll protect it no matter what

but if it is us who attack another country for no good reason then why should we waste money and soldiers for that?

I don't even know what they're fighting for in Afghanistan, Im not even sure there's weapon of mass destruction in Iraq. All those thousands of brave soldiers, someones' sons and daughters, died for NOTHING...!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

kristy wrote:
we're not going to war are we?
soldier or not when my country is attacked i'll protect it no matter what
but if it is us who attack another country for no good reason then why should we waste money and soldiers for that?
I don't even know what they're fighting for in Afghanistan, Im not even sure there's weapon of mass destruction in Iraq. All those thousands of brave soldiers, someones' sons and daughters, died for NOTHING...!
Something to do with oil and gas pipelines
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPE ACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915

The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEPE ACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to do with oil and gas pipelines
Evil US Warmongers killing for the Poppy, lithium... our Dumb US soldiers, and poor Afghan Civilians died because of obnoxious US greedy War/raw resources-for-profiteers plundering worldwide... Why not war mongering US offer something in return , instead going to wars for commodities?

What so good?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Evil US Warmongers killing for the Poppy, lithium... our Dumb US soldiers, and poor Afghan Civilians died because of obnoxious US greedy War/raw resources-for-profiteers plundering worldwide... Why not war mongering US offer something in return , instead going to wars for commodities?
What so good?
Actually,you may find that it is certain mercantile companies throughout the world who use their countries military to carry out their deeds.
This has been happening since time began.
The world as we know it was foundered on greed of somebody else's something
MabarCACA Controller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

who="Neville Thompson"

No more gobbledegook

PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band
of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD
People (Iford Romford UK), Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs SHEMALE.

NEVER RETURN
ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,you may find that it is certain mercantile companies throughout the world who use their countries military to carry out their deeds.
This has been happening since time began.
The world as we know it was foundered on greed of somebody else's something
Majority is greedy US multi-conglomerates tied in with US Military Industrail complex, and over 100,000s of. US war/weapon manufacturers/Distributors , and with biggest US naval force spanning 7 seas like pirate and with over 700 - 1000s overseas Military BAses worldwide.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

MabarCACA Controller wrote:
who="Neville Thompson"
No more gobbledegook
PACK YOU BAGS, GET LOST FUDDIHEAD IndoMauritian MalBARCACA IMPOSTOR YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE and neither is your band
of supporting, condoning and loving TOPIX PAID TROLLS, SPAMMERS, REAL AGITATORS and ANARCHISTs. Julie chamberpot WORLD
People (Iford Romford UK), Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase" a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOTs SHEMALE.
NEVER RETURN
Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion or are you just here to put your pig ignorance and dumb animal stupidity on display. Back in your cage apu or you'll get thrashed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

ASIA AFRO LATIN MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Majority is greedy US multi-conglomerates tied in with US Military Industrail complex, and over 100,000s of. US war/weapon manufacturers/Distributors , and with biggest US naval force spanning 7 seas like pirate and with over 700 - 1000s overseas Military BAses worldwide.
Britain used to be like this and all the other colonising countries for the past few thousand years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••