Daddy's Christmas Girl
Jon

Ravenna, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Jon and I served in the National Guard from 1992-1998. I often think back to my time spent in the Guard with fond memories of lifelong friendships made there. I often wonder where many of them are now and if they are still serving. Especially during the holiday season, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them to be away from their families.

I never had to serve overseas and I can't imagine having to be away from my own children. Since my Guard days, I have reflected on the blessings in my life and how fortunate we all are to live free because of the sacrifices made by the men and women serving.

I started a production group called Virallove Productions which focuses on spreading messages of love through positive music. We recently uploaded a video on YouTube paying tribute to the bravery bestowed by our proud soldiers and the families who support them, especially during the holidays. It's called Daddy's Christmas Girl and I hope it can provide inspiration. You can see it here-
-Happy Holidays and God bless!

[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/ViralLoveProductions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Navy ship to be named after late gay rights ... 3 hr Hadaa 18
News The Clinton campaign sees multiple paths to vic... 11 hr Remember Benghazi 6
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 19 hr ACADIAMAN1026 1,486
News Small medical plane with 4 aboard goes missing ... 21 hr Jack 1
News Memorial to 1st black Marines dedicated at Camp... Fri Jeff Brightone 1
News 13 Investigates: Union workers and teachers pro... Thu 1BIGObamination 1
News Poteet Police Chief Admits Texting Topless Photos (Apr '11) Thu bobby 73
More from around the web