'I'm a monster': Veterans 'alone' in their guilt

Feb 22, 2013 Full story: SavannahNow 10

A veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, former Marine Capt. Timothy Kudo thinks of himself as a killer - and he carries the guilt every day.

Full Story
nuff said

Hopkins, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Thank you very much lefty anti war bigots!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Feb 22, 2013
this weak minded fop called himself a MARINE ????????

Marines have sure changed since the 1960's.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#3 Feb 22, 2013
lolol wrote:
this weak minded fop called himself a MARINE ????????
Marines have sure changed since the 1960's.
Then go fight. Lead the charge.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go fight. Lead the charge.
I did my part in 1968, I just don't feel guilty for it, I feel proud. Of course I was just an enlisted grunt, not a Captain. Maybe it's just the commanders feeling 'guilt', wonder why ?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#5 Feb 22, 2013
just as the media helped promote the left wings ridiculous accusation of a republican "war on women", gay marriage, amnesty for the 25 million illegals and gun control...
so are they climbing on board the left wing's incremental campaign to discredit the military...

look for more and more stories like this coming from the obama controlled mainstream media...
uax

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
I did my part in 1968, I just don't feel guilty for it, I feel proud. Of course I was just an enlisted grunt, not a Captain. Maybe it's just the commanders feeling 'guilt', wonder why ?
Unless one has been in harm's way they have no idea. When one is thurst in such a situation "you" do what you have to do to bring your squad and yourself back in one piece. One may feel a bit of survivor's guilt for coming home intact and others do not. The entire situation in combat is so "random". Just thinking if you or anyone would have been standing a foot or two in another direction determines whether or not get get hit.These liberal weenies want to bash the military, but if they feel scared they sure want us around to protect their wimpy little "behinds"
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#9 Feb 23, 2013
lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
7 vessles in 1960s still top secerty. Cargo on Us TIconderoga links to disappearence of the ships crew that was housed in ANchorage Alaska for tours in 1970s. Military tried to help all the patients, but told to MYOB CHamber jumping at first glance the crew heared monsters and seen them, then they walked by med labs and seen thousands of aliens, then a gliche and momemnt the ships crew from that vessle in alaska begging for help men ran in medi unit to help but demon appeared. then they all disappeared.

COmmanding officers spotted talking to themselfs and appeared scared, some found in halls conspiring with alien beings, men to this day remain contact with sightings compatibilty most all men had 4-7 alien sioghtings, but not all sightings were the same, The computer gliched and nothign was on radar for over 25 miles, and JApan boarded US TICONDEROGA and threw operations, didnt look alien now, ships crew grabbed weapons to fight and copmmander said stand down and handed over 1/2 med lab files, sperm collections from ships crew, and equipt and cargo holds. They declared MUTANY but could nto do anything, Government leads would indicate miltiary prison for them for disobeying their commanders order to stand down.

Sad saga
Towler

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 1, 2013
carey529 wrote:
just as the media helped promote the left wings ridiculous accusation of a republican "war on women", gay marriage, amnesty for the 25 million illegals and gun control...
so are they climbing on board the left wing's incremental campaign to discredit the military...
look for more and more stories like this coming from the obama controlled mainstream media...
I only wish more in this country would serve as proudly as Ted Nugent or Rush Limbaugh.
Towler

Miami, FL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
carey529 wrote:
The republicans love war but disdain veterans , actions speak for themselves and morons like you are ill informed right wing pupetts.

Republicans have voted against funds for VA , Job for Vets and the list goes on but war pentagon spending they love.

"Why does the GOP hate veterans?"

One of the consistent stories that always gets my goat, because of itís sheer lunacy, is that the GOP is allowed to wrap itself in the flag, like they are such patriots. Like they care about the U.S. Military. They donít give a ratís ass about the US Military.

DEFENSE CONTRACTORS AND THEIR WEAPONS SYSTEMS?

Yes, theyíll fight to the death to give another no-bid contract to a Defense Contractor.

But, the average serviceman and woman and anything that would help them, or their families?

No.

Look at their RECORDS.
Look at their VOTES.

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2011/03/wh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom 48 min Rudi 1
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 3 hr wild child 6
Charles Krauthammer: How to fight the lone wolf 8 hr real facts 2
Vietnam, WWII veterans inducted into Alabama Mi... 14 hr Will Dockery 1
Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-o... 18 hr Bruce Lee 44
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation 19 hr Kop 8
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Fri Glenn Shepard 1,410
More from around the web