Chinese military jet crashes into house; 3 injured

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

Police investigating an expressway-tunnel ceiling collapse that killed nine people searched the offices of the tunnel operator Tuesday to see if there is any evidence that the company neglected safety.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
usainthehouse

Mckinney, TX

#1 Dec 4, 2012
OMG it was a MIG 21. It should be in a musem,not flying
SpongeBob

Brampton, Canada

#2 Dec 4, 2012
usainthehouse wrote:
OMG it was a MIG 21. It should be in a musem,not flying
Did you read the news at all? "J7, a Chinese copy of mig21"...Even so, there are hundreds of Mig21s within Vietnamese Forces, currently. Bottom line, s...hit always happens, the matter of fact how well the pilot was trained. To Vietnamese Forces, the pilot always sacrifices his life, put it in front of his people and even to the obsolete machine. Have you ever heard of Vietnamese jet crash into civilian area??? NOP! No wonder USA top guns always respect Vietnamese pilots....
SpongeBob

Brampton, Canada

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
VN have very few planes and all are obsolete.
usainthehouse

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the news at all? "J7, a Chinese copy of mig21"...Even so, there are hundreds of Mig21s within Vietnamese Forces, currently. Bottom line, s...hit always happens, the matter of fact how well the pilot was trained. To Vietnamese Forces, the pilot always sacrifices his life, put it in front of his people and even to the obsolete machine. Have you ever heard of Vietnamese jet crash into civilian area??? NOP! No wonder USA top guns always respect Vietnamese pilots....
yes I read it was a copy,but how old is that?. if maintained it could be a good aircraft. some boeing passenger planes are 25 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 3 hr Patrick 41
US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo 17 hr John Grimbaldson 3
First case of Ebola at London hospital Wed joy 9
Tongan shot in US, grateful to Chinese Navy sur... Wed Zorri 12
Obama back in DC amid crises; as if he never left Wed Deo Vindice 11
Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... Tue Knight1 1
Mysterious Lights Reported Above Oceanside Aug 26 Jaimie 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••