Gang members murder Las Vegas police ...

Gang members murder Las Vegas police officer in his own home

There are 32 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Gang members murder Las Vegas police officer in his own home. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A little after midnight on Thursday, Las Vegas Police Officer Trevor Nettleton, 30, was mortally wounded by several assailants, while standing in his garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vegas Hater

Torrance, CA

#22 Dec 4, 2009
The Police/Ferternal Order of Police is the largest gang in the country. Pay back is a mutha.
James Dee

Howe, OK

#23 Dec 4, 2009
Vegas Hater wrote:
The Police/Ferternal Order of Police is the largest gang in the country. Pay back is a mutha.
Darn that "Ferternal" Order of Police.

Were you in a ferternaty in college? Is that where you learned to spell?
Brit

United States

#24 Dec 5, 2009
What does being an immagrent have go do with this????? Not every person that came to the America are in gangs or killing people. Get ur info correct there are as much people that were born in America doing the same thing u can't blame all immagrents for shit happening. You know people also come to America to have a better life for their family cause in their country the don't have the same resorce we have here! WOULDN'T
YOU WANT THE BEST FOR UR FAMILY??? crime is always going to happen we can't stop criminals from doing it but we can help prevent it if we all work together.
Troy Smith wrote:
<quoted text>We should have open season on all gang bangers. In a gang forfeit your life. They keep letting these Illegal Aliens in this country this is what happens. Since 9/11 40,000 Americans in this country not some backward ass country here in the U.S. have been killed by Illegal Aliens. If our Politicians would get off their collected butts and stop trying to reward these Illegals for breaking our laws things might change. But until the rest of you get off your lazy asses and fight for your selves nothing is going to change. They call us a bunch of fat lazy ass Americans well you all are proving them right. So it is time for you people to grow a set and start to do something about it if not shut the hell up and crawl back under your rock and cry to someone who gives a shit. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING NOW BEFORE YOU LOOSE A LOVED ONE. I DARE YOU TO

“I miss you lil bro”

Since: Apr 09

Vegas baby

#25 Dec 5, 2009
Brit wrote:
What does being an immagrent have go do with this????? Not every person that came to the America are in gangs or killing people. Get ur info correct there are as much people that were born in America doing the same thing u can't blame all immagrents for shit happening. You know people also come to America to have a better life for their family cause in their country the don't have the same resorce we have here! WOULDN'T
YOU WANT THE BEST FOR UR FAMILY??? crime is always going to happen we can't stop criminals from doing it but we can help prevent it if we all work together. <quoted text>
If someone comes LEGALLY there is no problem but when someone breaks OUR laws they need to be punished just like an AMERICAN would be if they broke the law in another country.
If you think a criminal really cares what he/she is doing is wrong I have a bridge I want to sell you.
No matter how much help we give some people they will do crimes anyway.
Brit

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Dec 5, 2009
calibrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone comes LEGALLY there is no problem but when someone breaks OUR laws they need to be punished just like an AMERICAN would be if they broke the law in another country.
If you think a criminal really cares what he/she is doing is wrong I have a bridge I want to sell you.
No matter how much help we give some people they will do crimes anyway.
I totally agree with u that everyone has to be punished the same way don't matter what race.
corporate world banger

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Dec 28, 2009
Troy Smith wrote:
<quoted text>We should have open season on all gang bangers. In a gang forfeit your life. They keep letting these Illegal Aliens in this country this is what happens. Since 9/11 40,000 Americans in this country not some backward ass country here in the U.S. have been killed by Illegal Aliens. If our Politicians would get off their collected butts and stop trying to reward these Illegals for breaking our laws things might change. But until the rest of you get off your lazy asses and fight for your selves nothing is going to change. They call us a bunch of fat lazy ass Americans well you all are proving them right. So it is time for you people to grow a set and start to do something about it if not shut the hell up and crawl back under your rock and cry to someone who gives a shit. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING NOW BEFORE YOU LOOSE A LOVED ONE. I DARE YOU TO
Your a clown, these gangsters were black. You another American who follows stereotypes and acts on assumption. Let me explain something. No illegal has stolen a job from anyone. They earned it.
The somehow proved that they rather work instead of piss and moan and demand more money for some half ass work. Look how many people loose loved ones from citizens, dumbfuck. Look at thing from all sides before you make a statement. I came from the streets was a gangbanger, I applied my same street ambition to the real world. Now I look at other business men as rivals and get there money before they get mine. Your pathetic bitch, bet you got punked when you were in school and still get punked in the real world.Hah
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Dec 28, 2009
to vegas hater,you are a fking idiot,and so is corporate banger,what the hell that name inplies,did either of you get past 7th grade?who was you raised by...welfare and stealing from hard working people?

Since: Mar 09

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#30 Dec 28, 2009
Where are the mug shots for this pack of ghetto trash silverbacks?

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#32 May 30, 2013
It has been almost 4 years and we are still waiting for a trial! Where is the justice for Trevors family.
replytocorpworld banger

Las Vegas, NV

#33 May 30, 2013
You write worse then my 6 year old, typical. You are the kind of sh*T that makes me deny being an american anymore.

America needs a cleansing war
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#35 Dec 18, 2013
Murder is vile and evil. And whoever did this should be put down.

That said I have noticed much discontent and open anger toward cops as of late. The reason is cops for most part have become thugs and harass people over and over for next to nothing. Each year new laws get added an cops become ever bolder and more tyrannical.

Again still no excuse for murder but I say cops nation wide need to tone it down and back off and go after serious crime and leave good people alone
car mat

Lexington, KY

#36 Dec 20, 2013
they can all be given the death penalty ,we as vegas citizens need to let the court system make sure that this is what happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Maria leaves at least 15 dead on Domi... 11 hr Birdzilla 1
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Wed charis 41
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... Wed youll shoot your ... 29
News California tries to goose electric car sales wi... Sep 17 Solarman 1
Military age discrimination should be outlawed. (Jan '11) Sep 17 Nick 22
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Sep 17 District10 2,535
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... (Dec '16) Sep 17 Jamesmatheson 3
More from around the web