Gang members murder Las Vegas police ...

Gang members murder Las Vegas police officer in his own home

There are 32 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Gang members murder Las Vegas police officer in his own home. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A little after midnight on Thursday, Las Vegas Police Officer Trevor Nettleton, 30, was mortally wounded by several assailants, while standing in his garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 24, 2009
them sorry bastards,should be hung by their balls,when are we gonna get tough on these sleezy scumbags,who have no mama,no papa,no nothing,we need to get rid of these gangs,let the police do what they have to do,and to hell with the aclu for even thinkin of any rights these bastards have...
rattlecattle

Maitland, FL

#2 Nov 25, 2009
jack wrote:
them sorry bastards,should be hung by their balls,when are we gonna get tough on these sleezy scumbags,who have no mama,no papa,no nothing,we need to get rid of these gangs,let the police do what they have to do,and to hell with the aclu for even thinkin of any rights these bastards have...
We need to herd them to Afghanistan, let the Taliban shoot them.

But that would makes sense...why would the USA do anything that makes sense?

“I miss you lil bro”

Since: Apr 09

Vegas baby

#3 Nov 25, 2009
put them on death row so the other gang bangers will see we won't put upwith their ********* any more...and if they are found guilty put themin the front of the line..I say firing squad (even though Nevada does not have that one)
Tangie

San Francisco, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2009
This is one horrific story..... To all the family, may you find peace and hold one another close.
Here in Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Nov 30, 2009
I hope the system does not go PC with these bastards. Torture them by cutting one knuckle off at a time until they die.

To include their ACLU lawyers.
sun up

Kingman, AZ

#6 Dec 1, 2009
its a dam shame, and if caught nothing will come of the trial, and if by chance they are sent to priso they will be heros, what a system .

“I miss you lil bro”

Vegas baby

#7 Dec 1, 2009
Bet they started o as taggers IF they had done what Goodman wanted to do they couldn't have used a gun.
Sooz

Hacienda Heights, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2009
So sad. God be with Officer Nettleton's family.
Tulip

AOL

#9 Dec 2, 2009
Watching KLAS and family members of these perps are saying that these men are 'good boys'.
They are MURDERERS!!!!!!!!!! They are NOT 'good boys'. i don't care what color they are; where their ethnic backgrounds are; what their income level; wheather or not they were going to college and getting good grades - they are MURDERERS!!!!

I hope justice is swift and as harsh as is possible.
bring back the fireing squads. bring back the gallows.

“I miss you lil bro”

Vegas baby

#10 Dec 2, 2009
Tulip wrote:
Watching KLAS and family members of these perps are saying that these men are 'good boys'.
They are MURDERERS!!!!!!!!!! They are NOT 'good boys'. i don't care what color they are; where their ethnic backgrounds are; what their income level; wheather or not they were going to college and getting good grades - they are MURDERERS!!!!
I hope justice is swift and as harsh as is possible.
bring back the fireing squads. bring back the gallows.
I saw that too I wanted to tell that woman of.
Glasnos

Apopka, FL

#11 Dec 2, 2009
There is only one way to stop the gangs ... legalize drugs ... and take away their financing.
Amazing we recognized it quickly during prohibition ... but turn a blind eye today.
Tulip

Henderson, NV

#12 Dec 2, 2009
calibrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that too I wanted to tell that woman of.
This Valley will never move forward if people live in constant denial
jack

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Dec 3, 2009
where are the fathers?????

“I miss you lil bro”

Vegas baby

#14 Dec 3, 2009
jack wrote:
where are the fathers?????
I don't believe they have said as they only have shown the moms of these losers.
James Dee

Howe, OK

#15 Dec 3, 2009
And yet we are worried about terrorists.
Wow

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2009
I can't believe what is happening these days with people killing people! Really why can't we all just get along! Some people need to stop being ignorant grow up get a damn job stop making excuses just cause of ur color. That's what's sad about this case these men make there people look bad and that's why nobody will ever trust them and treat them right and as long as they keep doing that nothing is going to change. And there family really should of been there in their lifes before all this happen maybe they would if been good BOYS! Good boy don't hang out with gang members, they don't hang with people with guns , don't go to rob Homes with familys and out so late instead they should be with there familys. So if these kids knew what they were doing then they should be punished like the criminals they are. Sorry if I said something that afended anybody Its just the way I see it! I have a child and worry thAt anything can happen at anymoment. We. Are all going through rough times and these are the moments were we should all help each other instead of hurting. And to the family of the officer my respects and to him also for makeing a diffrence out in the streets and keeping us safe.
storm warning

Cambria, WI

#17 Dec 3, 2009
Glasnos wrote:
There is only one way to stop the gangs ... legalize drugs ... and take away their financing.
Amazing we recognized it quickly during prohibition ... but turn a blind eye today.
blowing them away would be a easy start
Troy Smith

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Sooz wrote:
So sad. God be with Officer Nettleton's family.
We should have open season on all gang bangers. In a gang forfeit your life. They keep letting these Illegal Aliens in this country this is what happens. Since 9/11 40,000 Americans in this country not some backward ass country here in the U.S. have been killed by Illegal Aliens. If our Politicians would get off their collected butts and stop trying to reward these Illegals for breaking our laws things might change. But until the rest of you get off your lazy asses and fight for your selves nothing is going to change. They call us a bunch of fat lazy ass Americans well you all are proving them right. So it is time for you people to grow a set and start to do something about it if not shut the hell up and crawl back under your rock and cry to someone who gives a shit. GET UP AND DO SOMETHING NOW BEFORE YOU LOOSE A LOVED ONE. I DARE YOU TO
James Dee

Howe, OK

#20 Dec 4, 2009
calibrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangbangers ARE terrorists we need to hold these people at Gitmo,let them have THAT treatment..
Let me rephrase that:

And yet we are worried about foreign terrorists.
char

Novi, MI

#21 Dec 4, 2009
these sick people are terrorists plain and simple. let's find them guilty quickly and end their lives before they end the lives of more innocent people. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Wed charis 41
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... Wed youll shoot your ... 29
News California tries to goose electric car sales wi... Sep 17 Solarman 1
Military age discrimination should be outlawed. (Jan '11) Sep 17 Nick 22
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Sep 17 District10 2,535
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... (Dec '16) Sep 17 Jamesmatheson 3
News From Antwoin to Shaniah to murder suspect: Moth... (Apr '13) Sep 17 Lilac St Cyr 3
More from around the web