Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: Lethbridge Herald 232

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Full Story
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#181 Feb 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your post to Chauncey questioning him of the kind of languages he is using...I felt humbled for your change of tone...
but why do you have to make LOL and Crystal as your defense with Honest Abe? I believe, you can do it better as you are doing now with Chauncey. Just a bit of advice.
this one time and this one time only i will reply to you. abe is filipino. you and crystal are filipino as are others here who post nonsense replies only to attack good truthful posts.. you all repeatedly post nonsense that only filipinos can appreciate. it is always so juvinile and it comes in barrages like ants attacking. hardly anyone can say anything w/o expecting to be attacked, so it is self perpetuating. endless.

you are right. i shouldnt just name you and crystal. all of you have the same childish things to say that do nothing , but aggravate posters just for the sake of aggravation. nothing more.

tnx there are some flips here who have seen the light and the truth that is the filipins and will post and i appreciate them.my wife is among those that sees the truth and agrees there are serious problems here and she doesnt react childishly when it is discussed. its not always easy for her to admit how terrible things are here, but she does it and participates in helpful discussions for change.

we have never sought to change you, but only to be able to converse with you on an adult level. til now it has escape us about how to do it unless we simply agree with everything you say.

you dont have to reply. please dont reply. just think about it ok?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#182 Feb 13, 2013
edit: you do see how busy crystal is making a fool of herself i hope?
does it help? is it immature behavior? is it 5th grade mentality? a flip should tell her she is acting childish, but no flip would dare.
Honesr Abe

Quezon City, Philippines

#183 Feb 13, 2013
I am having a swell time Amc....only your persistent "fish tales" bother me and a thousand other nincompoofs out there. Can't you quite down or make your stories shorter, huh? Flip or no flip ,you are a nuisance, see?
Honesr Abe

Quezon City, Philippines

#184 Feb 13, 2013
The three of you , Jaimie, you and Ibarra, stop requesting Topix to publish a BOOK for you for free You are not being considerate nor sporty. Begone my hearties"....lol
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#185 Feb 13, 2013
see?????? hahahahahahaha james cagney?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#186 Feb 13, 2013
Honesr Abe wrote:
The three of you , Jaimie, you and Ibarra, stop requesting Topix to publish a BOOK for you for free You are not being considerate nor sporty. Begone my hearties"....lol
all i see is you whining. no relevant posts. just crying. boohooboohoo hahahaha
its nap time. well go in and give you the floor and ill expect great things from you abe. ok?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#188 Feb 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, you are one of the favorites of Jamie to be given an lecture amongst the intellect...
Jamie, carry on.....
Jamie's 'lectures' have as much sense as yours. LOL!

#189 Feb 14, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
the question was the disarming of American citizens. approve? disapprove? 2nd amendment?
I have no problem with lawful citizens owning certain firearms.
followed by a a question you misunderstood.
Not likely.
i contend that the collapse of the American economy is intentional and the bad guys as you put it are the same guys running the worlds economy.
Nope.
label me whichever.
Okay.
conspiracy nut or paranoid?
Both apply.
any is fine.
I don't know you, so I will go with both since you indicated as much.
you dont know me or my background or my own service to my country.
I know, I just wrote that. Paranoid?
im just here asking honest legitimate questions that millions want answers to. not really the place i know, but as i sit comfortably on the beach, i do ponder the worlds situation. im not cold to it.
You seem to only want to hear/read replies that comfort you.
total economic collapse is a far cry from 9-11.
I never stated it wasn't.
9-11 was an isolated incident. tragic yes , and the entire country felt it , but it didnt disrupt society to the point that an economic collapse would.
Actually, it did.
given that scenario it isnt hard to imagine how a country of 300+million will react considering almost half of them now are on welfare and food stamps. people will be taking from people on a grand scale.
Yet another reason for increased surveillance.
the shock wave will be felt around the world. id want my guns. wouldnt you, if you were john q. public?
Unlike 'John Q. Public', I have been properly trained to use firearms. It involved far more than hitting a target. The majority of gun owners have not had that training.
the the gov. has made servants out of 1000s of police depts. around the nation by flooding them with cash and arming them in military fashion along with all of the training. its no secret now.
Cuckoo.
gov. agencies are being armed to the teeth and recent ammo purchases of those agencies are in the billions of rounds. who is paranoid here?
That would be...you.
police say they will fire on American citizens.
I expect them to do that. Law enforcers target American citizens who break the law.
half of the military active and retired say they will not fire on citizens.
Hyperbole much?
the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan.
where in this would you stand?
On top.

#190 Feb 14, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
success is measured on many different levels. throughout your posts you are intent on displaying your education credentials and achievements and your wealth. a sure sign of insecurity if ive ever seen it. showing off to OFWs ? really?
If I write well, it is because I can and care.

If someone asks, I will tell them.

It is not bragging if it is true.
i dont know any successful people who do that or have a need to do it.
Start hanging around successful people. Ego is very much a part of our lives.
there is an extreme difference in being a successful civil servant as compared to being a successful business person, none of which i will go into, because there is no comparison between the two.
Do tell. This should be incredibly enlightening.
many many sucessful people cant speell coreckly.cant right a fool sentnce, but they are people with vision and ambition and drive.
They make terrific shopping cart pushers and toilet scrubbers.
successful civil servants have the vision of their superiors , but do share ambition and drive.
Yes, we share the determination and drive to succeed. Thanks for admitting that.
i was in gov. for 6 months during the affirmative action days. it was a sham and remains a sham to this day.
Janitor?
members of my family are successful civil servants that have nursed at the tit of tax payers all their lives. accomplished nothing, but live quite well, as you do.
I live well because I sacrificed much, valued what was truly important in life, married well and continue to make intelligent decisions. I'm sorry you cannot say the same.
my path took me away from gov. service. black sheep syndrome i guess.
Invertebrate syndrome.
the need not to follow blindly.
Yet, you remain paranoid and fearful.
the minds of servants dont develop properly and their vision is always blurred by their force fed indoctrinations.
I agree. That is why I have such a problem with OFWs.
free minds see a wider picture and question what they perceive as wrong. they are therefore dangerous to gov. servants and their superiors.
RIGHT?
One of the great things about my career involves being able to eliminate problems. A terrific education, intense discipline and a keen sense of honor allow for that. I am happy you live without those things. I prefer to enjoy them and my life is better because of that.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#191 Feb 14, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with lawful citizens owning certain firearms.
<quoted text>
Not likely.
<quoted text>
Nope.
<quoted text>
Okay.
<quoted text>
Both apply.
<quoted text>
I don't know you, so I will go with both since you indicated as much.
<quoted text>
I know, I just wrote that. Paranoid?
<quoted text>
You seem to only want to hear/read replies that comfort you.
<quoted text>
I never stated it wasn't.
<quoted text>
Actually, it did.
<quoted text>
Yet another reason for increased surveillance.
<quoted text>
Unlike 'John Q. Public', I have been properly trained to use firearms. It involved far more than hitting a target. The majority of gun owners have not had that training.
<quoted text>
Cuckoo.
<quoted text>
That would be...you.
<quoted text>
I expect them to do that. Law enforcers target American citizens who break the law.
<quoted text>
Hyperbole much?
<quoted text>
On top.
now youve shown yourself to be a fool. if clowns are a dime a dozen then how much does that make you worth mr.3 college degrees? the very reason true Americans are so worried is gov. idiots like you. you are dismissed.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#192 Feb 14, 2013
Honesr Abe wrote:
Publish a book? All I do is go to Washington DC and file for my Federal files and Secertary of USA enters me in a 3 week rigorous medical review board and foot prints, and dna testing and all my injuries to match DA files in current exams. Anything from 4- adulthood is in all those files, they consoldate cirmes out as payment form my NAtional and international files, and give me the remainder of money, any song, movie or book publshed or plagerism form online activity or phone conversations, they sue on your behalf and regardles sin court our not 60% of all profits, and 12% interest for the cirmes, and then it is in DA fiels waiting for your indictions, your parents should have read the rules in the computer FEDERAL LAWS before plugging it in the outlet. BY LAW if you own a computer by residence or business each computer has those papers, they have to be less then 3 feet form the terminal or it is a mandated 7 years prison fo rthat alone or if you did not follow federal mandate in those rules of cleaning monthly in termoal box as well; instructions tell you how to disessemble and clean to reassemble and which alcohol to use and how to wipe.

DOnt tell me your mental crap. I dont do ebonics nor abbreviations to well, Im trying to conversate not hickup idiot.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#194 Feb 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, you are one of the favorites of Jamie to be given an lecture amongst the intellect...
Jamie, carry on.....
I was in San Fransico in 2006 I stayed at the 8th street mission, Sanctuary, and the Catholic Home for women on 9th. They called me "Madison Tsunami" I met some nice fellows liked like to help me when I was down: Chris, Patches, ALan, Randy, Missy and Manny and a rollar skating dude, a guy named TJ that took me to burgar King, Claudius major funder of the church that feeds. and worked at Hotel Witicolm for a couple weeks making $13.50 a hour cleaning rooms poorly on their stupid union clauses.

I'm back home now. A Tsunami hit the day I flew out to Alaska when I left San Fransisco. SO THEY KNEW I love your airport mineral display. God my little rocks look so small compared.

Advice dont do drugs, If you happen to be outside first carry a collection bag with the forms of street locations and SELL the infomration of where you found the pills and they will track their employees at Pharmacuticals and nail them good. Good money in it. BUT to keep it legal with police, your forms and envelope proof delivery to source. Keep it legal babe.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#195 Feb 14, 2013
Honesr Abe wrote:
This book writers seem to think that Topix is another place where they can expound their hidden talents by trying to hog the spaces for others to say their piece. Blowhards", we call them for short. First it was Ibarra, then Amc and now Jamie from Madison WI. Another kabayan maybe ? ha ha ha
I know a bit about Philapines superstiscions. I worked with a couple for Great Lakes International INC Hospitality services. Jose was a young man I worked with at Clarion Suites LTD in Madison Wisc. Huntch back in laudry, His family bought me a necklace and bracelet and card for Christmas. And then The other man I forgot his name older man of same nation, doing customer area cleaning and prep. Helpful and always at work unless they were ill. YOUR NOTHING LIKE THEM I think your own nation needs to comprehend that. YOUR ILLEGAL they were not. And they should have made more money then the little less then $10 crap we made for WHAT GAIL PATTY and the other fruit loop all on Crack and cocaine form the ILLEGAL Mexican employees, that IRS and Immigrations audited and they wer eto fire but nobody can The girls husbands and them get their drugs from them and they dont want to go to prison.(YOUR NO DIFFERNT PATHETIC PUKE go to rehab)

#196 Feb 14, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
now youve shown yourself to be a fool. if clowns are a dime a dozen then how much does that make you worth mr.3 college degrees? the very reason true Americans are so worried is gov. idiots like you. you are dismissed.
Mix metaphors much?

People who are worried about a freely elected government will never be content. Paranoids and conspiracy mongers will always live in fear.

Be sure to wrap your home in aluminum foil. We are working on a special project that will steal your thoughts; only yours, by the way. They are very special. You've been warned.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#197 Feb 14, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in San Fransico in 2006 I stayed at the 8th street mission, Sanctuary, and the Catholic Home for women on 9th. They called me "Madison Tsunami" I met some nice fellows liked like to help me when I was down: Chris, Patches, ALan, Randy, Missy and Manny and a rollar skating dude, a guy named TJ that took me to burgar King, Claudius major funder of the church that feeds. and worked at Hotel Witicolm for a couple weeks making $13.50 a hour cleaning rooms poorly on their stupid union clauses.
I'm back home now. A Tsunami hit the day I flew out to Alaska when I left San Fransisco. SO THEY KNEW I love your airport mineral display. God my little rocks look so small compared.
Advice dont do drugs, If you happen to be outside first carry a collection bag with the forms of street locations and SELL the infomration of where you found the pills and they will track their employees at Pharmacuticals and nail them good. Good money in it. BUT to keep it legal with police, your forms and envelope proof delivery to source. Keep it legal babe.
True...San Francisco, a city of multi culture people. People loves people.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#198 Feb 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
True...San Francisco, a city of multi culture people. People loves people.
I loved the Good will by the MAyors office. There is a small store across form I think Honda, they thought I was a hooker named Tiffany, anyway a man and 2 small children stopped me, him and his son walked ahead and he left me alone with his duaghter, she said he told her to talk to me, I asked about what and said hi huney she said she didn't know. So I said:

"Alright honey this isn't funny your daddy may think I'm a women named Tiffany, in that case she is a hooker, he may be trying to make her mommy status, I don't know, don't do durgs don't walk the streets don't be a hooker, stay home and study hard, I think your daddy needs the guidence counselor, and we giggled and I sent her to her daddy and said cute kid.

Funny city, Nobody liked me until I passed th eblood and pee testfor drugs and disease to stay at "5" street mission shelter, then rich and poor boys all wanted to see me. How do they have the roll a deck of 5 and dime? FUnny. Poor not a whore silly. BUT then again IM NOT POOR EITHER complicated Im US NAVY Daughter so San DIego pier NAvy and airforce with my whopping 60% discount on my military surplus stock in bunker holes ON my Daddys wish list for me. Already authorised for birthday each and every year, bnow I need travel moeny and pick up He got jealous, kids get 60 off and military only gets 25% off. So he refuses to help unless I pick up his somehow which is supposedly illegal to suggest WHAT WANTS A psychic LAZER gun to program target I guessed I gueesed Ill have to pick up daddys list. He's seen better so IM JUST HELPING isnt this fun HE REALLLY LIKES EVERYONE NOT
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#199 Feb 15, 2013
Vatican has 7 witness protection in USA one is Bishops COve out of Middleton Wisc. Moved those familys linking to historical biblical and Atlantis, they wanted kinfolk and let them loose in society to run surroudning areas things are a muck.

2nd shift time gliche construction contracted with UW

As well Corners by Lafollete by Sleepy Hollow DEAD AWKE drs kiiled all those tat are not dismembered are brought back to life on witnes sprotection Hospitals mutilated live people equiptment is faultered and they dont know brain is still alive and can be rbought back as they are not dead cut them open died of shock in surgey, Life insurence policy scams hospital coroners will cut alive or poisen to death so families get paid.

Mayan assailents that ran from Mexico found out Atlantis was what Mayans were protecting Atlantis I was a lady in wait to the KING I refused matimony with the elder and was excumunicated, and did philanthropy and human service agencies and HE blew up his own people and left with close family warriors and protected friends His people disguisted him, We became best friends and common law wife in discreet. BUT the tx mex family was paid by My family Vatican released to run Wisc affairs, MY own family hired them to kill me MELCH from Northport
Anobaun

Philippines

#200 Feb 18, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
GAY?
Have you read the contnets of operation T.I.T.S if you did you would be the most informed smartest man in USA.
GAY?
FAIRY you did know they were doing remote viewing debriefing of other nations religions BY TRAINING of other nations authority and command so that USA has comprhension that they really are not informed and can be harmed so humanity legality and morality is a utmost crime. Celtic and fairy magic tree magic shadow magic and when they comprehended OOPS all USA started calling them F.G
FAY would have been correct term. They learned about the FAY my best friend was a tree diety as a child, a grashopper that a 6 inch golden gransshopper with rainbow collored winged loved, a molecule man a coupel alien races and the black sillouhette men. Ghosts? perceptual feed variations of time and mind? Whatever a leprichan, and a gnomegroup that befriended me a few spirit boys I found when I was doing SOIL interrogations I got my lashes wet and dropped dirt on the lash and viewed through the crystal prism to find the olden town of long before and took men in black and MAyor and Bishops men to location and they got to communicate with the adults in a spirit village off CTY M More though as well, GOLD COIN in my hand on PARK STREET I got to kiss a decendnet ghost of Atlantis that the aztecs hoard a safe hold for their treasures and doucuments, BY Where the grape vinyard, Dutch Apple tree, and cherry tree Yes my own grandparents back yard right ontop of the hoard. I had alot of fun, but with my head injury I meet others all the time but still search for my childhood friends.
And yes they are radioactive, I had poisening but not lethal levels. Srugeon General has records form that in WIsc AK and USA and it even went international conference.
Huh? What is this freak trying to say?

SOmeone please translate this to me because I don't speak idiot language.... Calling Don the UNMERRYCUNT and GAY BLOW forever!
Anobaun

Philippines

#201 Feb 18, 2013
BTW, what's with the news blackout? I haven't heard updates about this in the media for a week now. Fishy...

#202 Feb 18, 2013
Your conspiracy needs will go unfed. It's hardly 'news'. Philippine marine sanctuaries are run aground more than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 1 hr barry 731
Surge in US armored vehicles next to Russian bo... 15 hr Liga 1
Final 'In God We Trust' sign placed in Anderson (Sep '13) 20 hr barnhater 50
Advanced Russian warplanes arrive in Crimea Wed Zeppelin 1
Why Ukraine Must Bargain with Russia Wed Zeppelin 1
Survey: Civilian Psychologists Struggle To Trea... Wed HumanSpirit 3
'Dark Web' drug site challenge law enforcement Tue lavon affair 5

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE