Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck o...

Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

There are 232 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#159 Feb 13, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
you may answer the question concerning gun control in the US now.
What was the question?
also id like to ask if you foresee and type of economic crash which would be followed by national panic and insurrection of course?
Not at all. While I have no misconceptions about how a well planned attack would disrupt American life, I saw how we bounced back from 9/11. Bad guys are constantly trying to undermine authority. That is another reason why the Patriot Act is an amazing tool for discovery.
personally i see it in the not too distant future and i wonder how it will concern other countries. namely the filipins.
Only the paranoid need fear uncertainty. You don't strike me as wanting to be labeled as such. Bad things happen and humanity has the wherewithal to overcome adversity. I have faith in that spirit.

#160 Feb 13, 2013
heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now for the second time this week you lie hahahhahah so tell 'the board' again my address lol you are so full of yourself .
You seem concerned with the truth. Okay, I invite anyone interested to simply search Topix for the many threads dedicated to you being outed. The search is easy enough. It was great fun seeing you cry foul.
Yes i remember you telling 'the board ' how the US govt held you in such high regard that they paid ,what was 240,000 per month for your house rental ??
While that may seem like a lot to people like you, that is the going rate for many rental homes in Ayala Alabang Village. Your jealousy is showing again.
how they provided such a big brave man a bulletproof exped to and from work (pussy)
It was required. I realize that you have no concerns for your family but my government has such for mine.
how you have you three degrees blah blah blah blah dribble dribble dribble .
Stalker?
How you are sooooooooooo important you met the last three presidents of the US.
Actually it is four, now. Life is good to those who serve their nation. Even though I didn't care for two of them personally, it was still an honor to meet them.
Im sure you still wear you superman tights under your street clothes too , pity there are no longer telephone booths for you to change in.
Don't go see Zero Dark Thirty. You will never be able to sleep after seeing how real men confront danger and are awarded for their bravery. I'm sure your wife finds that insecurity very charming. LOL!

#161 Feb 13, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
patience
Hitching your wagon to the Kenny train is unwise.

1 Ex Kiwi aka Ken Lawry unmasked is a fascinating thread. There are a few others that reveal his ridiculous life. I noted that you made him look pretty silly in a few. It is fun, isn't it?
lol

San Francisco, CA

#162 Feb 13, 2013
Ridiculously display of self-serving ego-nightmare at the cost of his self esteem. He contradicts or disagrees with every opinion or comment to the point he constantly contradicts himself.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#163 Feb 13, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
The line they use "if your doing nothing wrong then why care" has been used for decades to intrude on the privacy of people.
I don't like peeping Toms and I don't like the government spying on me so I do care if they spy on me even if I'm doing nothing wrong. I have a right to my privacy.
Need an example? The patriot Act is intended to catch terrorist by spying on American citizens emails, warrant less wire taps and so on. Eliot Spitzer former Governor was caught cheating on his wife and outed. How did they find out? Legal spying from the Patriot Act. Is he a terrorist? No! Threat to national Security? No!
Never ever give the government that kind of power for it will be used to harass and for political purposes. Remember the NSA employees watching citizens having sex on Skype? That's legal under the Patriot Act.
Eliot Spitzer was uncovering Wall Street crimes. Coincidence he was busted for cheating on his wife using the Patriot Act?
I do believe they were investigating Scandanavia for unlawful spy sats into personal residence, regarding art, music, books and movies. After the alert of the recreational spyware, as they steal someones painting, but only have a perfected looking print, not the painting in creation (POOR AMERICANS they make it so easy they said) They sent BRad PItt in immediately after the broadcast and I belive he is contracted as a fed.

Germany has a book Elfling Prince. The cover is almost exactly my adventure and greetings with the Imperial Highness that lived in a stone on Mt "HI" He made me weapons as I fought him with a staff and he broke the sticks grabbed me and asked if I wanted to begin again, and I ofught with the broken sticks too. So he made me 2 weapons that look like the New BOWS in gold and silver and gem stones. We dated for the first 2 years I lived in Middleton Wisc. I put the weapons under a tree as a result mom and dad were money hungry and asked him not to bestow gifts of contraband until I am secured as a adult in my own residence. As Indicated THEY wrote (Half Elf/Half Human) Christiananity, it was a trick to get their Elf parents to see human as a flawed counterpart and matrimony into halflings instead.

They had tried to prosecute other countries prior, although got booked in INternatuional courts with litigations from REAL OWNERS A tycoon owns a certain % of the solor system and he has no flaws with what was in his airspace so we are to mind our own business. Captain America used to do these missions. YES he was real, to skinny and doofis to be anything like a marine, had him in a big tank and injected him with things, hurt, but he came out with a molecule transfusion and ignition of muscle cords and bodily fat redistributions. Bad unit, crual and inhumane so until they perfect serum never supposed to be replicated again. He worked in Stock Exchanges, for Virtual Reality owners, but since they were Tycoon and with Military all over the world, CLone 2nds after commanders died, not real anyway its just a # They do things unlawfully and harmed people. They took him off rebel opts, and One unit pays him while another unit pays to kill him.

We have Delilah who was kidnapped in 1960s, she is 10 or 15 years older then my father. SHe should be breeching 80s now. They put in a female that sounded and appeared liek her FBI that defected. NEver found Delilah Don't know dead or alive. We thought of her from time to time. Waiting for radio station and court and prosecutions for her, BADGER cab was investigated and RIcks Ol And Gold for this. He was kidnapped and FBI took his stead as well. They are still looking for the Merrimac girls. MAyor of Madison family and LODI and Avoca leads?????? If that helps.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#164 Feb 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that my decades of work for Uncle Sam don't afford me the opportunity to become acquainted with Federal law.
Live your fantasy, stooge.
<quoted text>
Put down the shabu, son. Your mind is mush.
<quoted text>
Yes, please don't breed. The world could not stand another as stupid as you.
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I have done no such thing. I have requested that you refrain from breeding. You are predisposed to twisting the facts.
<quoted text>
That shabu has truly ruined your brain.
<quoted text>
Okay...Do you have a point?
<quoted text>
Maybe he just recognized you as being gay.
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that your head is mired in the clouds.
<quoted text>
Shaun Cassidy did that? ROTFLMAO!
Mother Francis should have spent more time teaching you how to write properly.
<quoted text>
Damn that Shaun Cassidy!!! It is little wonder why he is so damn powerful today. He stole your brain power!
<quoted text>
Do you wrap your head in foil to prevent aliens from stealing your thoughts?
I heard that they can do that now. Filipinos are especially vulnerable. The Iglesia ni Cristo perfected mind control and sold the technology to space aliens! You need to keep your head wrapped in foil or your ability to paint will be stolen!!!
Do it now. Save yourself.
Dad was US TICONDEROGA 1960s opts. CIA debriefing agents on civilian streets Reports in VIA microchip on Military reunion days and others. Placed in family and business with federal internaitonal criems nd locations, chip gets downloaded and they see you as if a movie.

IM NOT IGNORENT to Guilty by employment to law. BUT LAW indicates and you signed the contract of what to report on other co-workers, and superiors, YOUR SCARED TO REPORT and hold guilt for not reporting and having knowledge partook and even violated same regulations. IF LAW holds it illegal act, you call 911 on everyone with the reports as well. FBI can not host jurisdiction unless over ride and even then YOU HAVE TO HAVE REPORT ON 911 files TOO or you go in as if YOU AND YOU ALONE committed all the acts yourself. I work 2 weeks to 2 years when I do, Dad said Never 5 or your guilty of the business crimes and secure a 7 NO more then 3 years he says.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#165 Feb 13, 2013
And your responce style of the above post, that is a current Military mind scramble,a clone project does this, they work in Military lab with the mainframe ANYTHING you write to a civilan with the same responce style, THey do that to your own personal comuter so nobody sees but you battling all clones programmed and they pick you up eyes all white, sweat out all bodily fuids and you look like a preserved corpse form the last falsh a image coming out your own screen or tv and the signals scramble and program house molecules ants an dust mites minds to assist a real haunting that leaves you DEAD

Watch how your patronizing tones effect others, to write YOUR OWN LIFE or YOUR OWNS lifes knowledge is the biggest trick for Internaitonal, DNA coding and evolutionary discoveries of many nations, State comprehension of what all is in local facinity and made use of to create a personal discovery and ones own intellect and mind. IQ is not the test, its the conversation and introduction there so after Rational and virtual reality systems that has manipualted or programmed your perceputal viewing span, how you respond to your tests, comprehension, redistribution of information, what repetative questions you answer, I have more then 17 open and all speeds are healthy and non drugg damaged, I place in all supervisor fields or a samll business and with DA records I place high, so lets not play at all, all I need is a additional security team of 2-4 armed when I work Surgeon General said. Im not a idiot because I have a brain injury, I see more relaity as more chambers are operatiing at the same time. I love the laughs. Its just known of your business and I dont reprot to you.

Chief of Police Scott Gregory wqas asked to leave, Military Sergeant sitting right behind us and I was debriefing on Military levels in Human Service field and CHief refused to stop asking me to trian him to train his force, I was asked to be either INternal affairs to arrest police, or a Debriefing agent. Public Admionistration Upper Iowa University 2005 Guns almost drawn and a big fist fight as me and my daugher left school that day, police were all over, but MIlitary over rode jurisdiction and CHief was asked to retire gracefully. I did like him though but he presumes to much and got my head nutty off random questions to debrief and retrain and rehabilitate his units in CLASS>
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#166 Feb 13, 2013
PS US TIconderoga was a recognences mission opts for Celebrities and major funders in other nations as well, he witnessed 3 and viewed the 4th via sats, they called in MArine "SEALS" as he talked I could see actual events as if I was there, then I would dream live it. We don't talk much for these reasons now. BRAIN IMAGERY SCAN I've begged for it for years. UW college does it on their patients, college kids from producers families make movies off real patients and dont do nothing for them just documenting their stoies for reviews. Big Claifornai FEDS street and RN rebels were sent in MAdison for that reason.

As well the death of a college kid, as rumor indicates back in late 1990s a boy fell off a parking ramp, apparently a frat house that knew me he was ina bar the day a boy hit me in the head with a basketball, the boy started calling me fat names and I left, same boy dead within 48 hours. I guess as rumor goes I knew someone form MIddleton and the frat house Basketball, killed him as a result I fell off a 2 story roof as a 6 year old I think BArsnesses downtown and hit my head and have a brain injury and numerous head neck and spine injuries so the boys wanted to see if he could get up and walk like I did when I fell and he died. They gossip about everything, cant make money telling the truth so nobody prosecutes on truth more money in proofing the gossip was a lie, and movie rights come in.

DEEP SPACE 9 lt. movie star asked me to be his lover for 2 years, and he would give me and my girls his stage set trailor. He wanted to know information on portals, I told him If DEEP SPACE 9 is braodcasting form BAraboo Wisc look around that IS were a portal is being used for real set may be casting at actual location or within 25 miles of it.

Johnny Depp wanted me to cast as (the Women that lost control of the babystroller in the road and he would rescue my daughter pick her up glare at me hug and kiss her) I turned down his informanet and he got pissed grabbed my arm and inched, he said I'm not to come back without you, a cruise may be involved and TIme with him you cant refuse I said "UNHAND me Im no hooker I date KEano Reeves idiot he was here the other year in Concourse hotel WITH ME" He shouted back, KEano Reeves DUeds gay whats wrong with you how can you see Keano over Depp? Then he asked me to be a proxy mommy for Depps daughter he married or got involved with a women that is like Friends of royal Assembly and in that country the child is the fathers child not the mothers, so if relations end the child is sold off, I am having problems with my own I said is the house mine, he said no the little girls, and all HIS family he never spent time with that have policies on his and his little girl would be visiting, Yeah I dont have my lazer yet and dont use guns or knives, I declined. SOrry I love ya hun But I thought the little girl came with her, and you were doing proxy daddy daycare walks, not a punk, I had no clue you had a little girl too, good luck. Hope a little tidbit gets the ball rolling to get you all home safe.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#167 Feb 13, 2013
not a punk, I need my head checked, I had no clue I typed that until I read it.

Oh Depp Im painting on old canvass papers, I cant see where the oold papes were from, but I have a movie scripts pictures of actors or someones life. computer that rpints has a numerical overlay so however you begin the painting side ways veritcal strokes, will come out military movie, religon or other. Scandanavia used to do those as well, although the actual canvass pad is contraband in USA so are people FEDS forgot their jobs of search and seiure of properties in the homes.

The painting are all dreams I had as my head injuries and in wake coma on some occasions. Over 20 years ago though, I always knew what I would look like. as this story goes if future is a necessity I had a pbig hollywood party,$25,000 cash ablue leather coat and jewelry and hotel fees, Nothing more the party was several million for the movie and they classified it paid as they promoted the JAIMIE name

#168 Feb 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Ridiculously display of self-serving ego-nightmare at the cost of his self esteem. He contradicts or disagrees with every opinion or comment to the point he constantly contradicts himself.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
The insecure are always crying about those of us who succeed.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#169 Feb 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, you are one of the favorites of Jamie to be given an lecture amongst the intellect...

Jamie, carry on.....
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#170 Feb 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the question?
<quoted text>
Not at all. While I have no misconceptions about how a well planned attack would disrupt American life, I saw how we bounced back from 9/11. Bad guys are constantly trying to undermine authority. That is another reason why the Patriot Act is an amazing tool for discovery.
<quoted text>
Only the paranoid need fear uncertainty. You don't strike me as wanting to be labeled as such. Bad things happen and humanity has the wherewithal to overcome adversity. I have faith in that spirit.
the question was the disarming of American citizens. approve? disapprove? 2nd amendment?

followed by a a question you misunderstood. i contend that the collapse of the American economy is intentional and the bad guys as you put it are the same guys running the worlds economy. label me whichever. conspiracy nut or paranoid? any is fine. you dont know me or my background or my own service to my country. im just here asking honest legitimate questions that millions want answers to. not really the place i know, but as i sit comfortably on the beach, i do ponder the worlds situation. im not cold to it.

total economic collapse is a far cry from 9-11. 9-11 was an isolated incident. tragic yes , and the entire country felt it , but it didnt disrupt society to the point that an economic collapse would.
given that scenario it isnt hard to imagine how a country of 300+million will react considering almost half of them now are on welfare and food stamps. people will be taking from people on a grand scale.
the shock wave will be felt around the world. id want my guns. wouldnt you, if you were john q. public?

the the gov. has made servants out of 1000s of police depts. around the nation by flooding them with cash and arming them in military fashion along with all of the training. its no secret now.
gov. agencies are being armed to the teeth and recent ammo purchases of those agencies are in the billions of rounds. who is paranoid here?

police say they will fire on American citizens. half of the military active and retired say they will not fire on citizens.
the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan.

where in this would you stand?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#171 Feb 13, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
success is measured on many different levels. throughout your posts you are intent on displaying your education credentials and achievements and your wealth. a sure sign of insecurity if ive ever seen it. showing off to OFWs ? really?

i dont know any successful people who do that or have a need to do it.
there is an extreme difference in being a successful civil servant as compared to being a successful business person, none of which i will go into, because there is no comparison between the two.

many many sucessful people cant speell coreckly.cant right a fool sentnce, but they are people with vision and ambition and drive.

successful civil servants have the vision of their superiors , but do share ambition and drive.

i was in gov. for 6 months during the affirmative action days. it was a sham and remains a sham to this day.
members of my family are successful civil servants that have nursed at the tit of tax payers all their lives. accomplished nothing, but live quite well, as you do.

my path took me away from gov. service. black sheep syndrome i guess.
the need not to follow blindly.
the minds of servants dont develop properly and their vision is always blurred by their force fed indoctrinations.

free minds see a wider picture and question what they perceive as wrong. they are therefore dangerous to gov. servants and their superiors.
RIGHT?
Honesr Abe

Philippines

#172 Feb 13, 2013
Hey AMC, are you using a wheel chair. I think you are either a bed ridden man or a polio victim. I envy you for the time you seek to have in writing these kilometricsal statements in Topix. Where u a Lawyer once ? Likie Ibarra, not many have time to read your comments. Come off it Amc", just seat back and read some Novels, reading is better than exhausting yourself from writing a lot of nonsense.
Honesr Abe

Philippines

#173 Feb 13, 2013
Hey AMC, are you using a wheel chair. I think you are either a bed ridden man or a polio victim. I envy you for the time you seem to have in writing these kilometricsal statements in Topix. Where u a Lawyer once ? Like Ibarra, not many have time to read your comments. Come off it Amc", just seat back and read some Novels, reading is better than exhausting yourself from writing a lot of nonsense.
Honesr Abe

Philippines

#174 Feb 13, 2013
This book writers seem to think that Topix is another place where they can expound their hidden talents by trying to hog the spaces for others to say their piece. Blowhards", we call them for short. First it was Ibarra, then Amc and now Jamie from Madison WI. Another kabayan maybe ? ha ha ha
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#176 Feb 13, 2013
Honesr Abe wrote:
Hey AMC, are you using a wheel chair. I think you are either a bed ridden man or a polio victim. I envy you for the time you seek to have in writing these kilometricsal statements in Topix. Where u a Lawyer once ? Likie Ibarra, not many have time to read your comments. Come off it Amc", just seat back and read some Novels, reading is better than exhausting yourself from writing a lot of nonsense.
envy? so excited you had to post it twice? dont read them is my advice.
i spend my day on the beach here with beautiful brown nubiles under the shade and watching them play in the sea. its relaxing. i mostly use topix ,so i can have some conversation with westerners, whether it is pro or con. i need contact with people i can relate to on a western level. they dont seem to complain like you. if they have any objections im sure ill hear them.
i also have a lot of book keeping i perform, so im on the laptop daily. i have 2 of them here , so i can do both.
the sea side is my office.
does that help you with your problem? anything else?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#177 Feb 13, 2013
Honesr Abe wrote:
This book writers seem to think that Topix is another place where they can expound their hidden talents by trying to hog the spaces for others to say their piece. Blowhards", we call them for short. First it was Ibarra, then Amc and now Jamie from Madison WI. Another kabayan maybe ? ha ha ha
1st learn to spell HONEST ok abe? you twit. post something intelligent and maybe , just maybe others will appreciate it.i dont suppose you even noticed the posts of LOL and crystal did you? no no no, they are flips and no flip must complain to them. hahahahaha

heres my second bit of advice. Get a real life.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#178 Feb 13, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
1st learn to spell HONEST ok abe? you twit. post something intelligent and maybe , just maybe others will appreciate it.i dont suppose you even noticed the posts of LOL and crystal did you? no no no, they are flips and no flip must complain to them. hahahahaha
heres my second bit of advice. Get a real life.
I read your post to Chauncey questioning him of the kind of languages he is using...I felt humbled for your change of tone...

but why do you have to make LOL and Crystal as your defense with Honest Abe? I believe, you can do it better as you are doing now with Chauncey. Just a bit of advice.
amc is honest crook

Burnaby, Canada

#179 Feb 13, 2013
hi, i'm flip american , i'm intelligent than amc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House announces support for women in mili... 13 hr RushFan666 16
News Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert deser... 23 hr Obamahater 3
News Can WWII tale of love on U.S. base in USSR insp... Sat PolakPotrafi 1
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Fri sal obama lover 3
News Army fires Grigsby from fort command post Fri Wrong head 4
News Clay County native, veteran starting organic ca... Dec 2 MARY W 1
News Taxi driver claims he had a altercationa with U... Dec 1 Kawita Native 1
More from around the web