Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck o...

Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

There are 232 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#114 Feb 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i think Chauncey proved your claim, incorrect.....
Really how so ???? nevermind you just continue holding onto the shirttails of that radio repairman with an overgrown ego .
I provided EVIDENCE -if you are not man enough to admit you are wrong that ok -its not unexpected.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#115 Feb 9, 2013
heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald -i dont know how simple this has to be said for you to understand - THE NGIA HAS THE CORRECT INFO IN HARDCOPY - WHEN THEY DIGITIZED IT THEY MADE AN ERROR - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INFO GIVEN TO THEM - THEY MADE AN ERROR WHEN CONVERTING TO DIGITAL - simple enough ?-now for Christs sake the US NAVY has taken FULL RESPONSABILTY for their mistakes -why cant you ????
And it is a big deal not because of any other reason than it is a WORLD HERITAGE PARK .the fine impossed is not that much -the cost is in the removal of the ship .
kenny, where do they get they info to digitize. If a Polish ship runs aground with faulty maps, or Danish or British or a hundred other countries military and commercial think they all have different maps???? One source kenny to standardize all and that comes from the country itself "Philippines"!!! Each country is responsible for their waters and charting them what is so hard for you to know this.

Jesus Christ when it comes to the Philippines being responsible for even the most basic things you guy's jump up and down screaming pointing a finger at someone else. Now you have them not even responsible for charting their own coasts.

LOLOL!!!!! Philippines say's we want international trade!!!! International trade say's ok provide maps of your waters so we can bring you cargo. LOL!!!! Philippines say's "NO DO IT FOR US"!!!!!!lolol!!!! Is that whats going on Kenny?
heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#118 Feb 9, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
kenny, where do they get they info to digitize. If a Polish ship runs aground with faulty maps, or Danish or British or a hundred other countries military and commercial think they all have different maps???? One source kenny to standardize all and that comes from the country itself "Philippines"!!! Each country is responsible for their waters and charting them what is so hard for you to know this.
Jesus Christ when it comes to the Philippines being responsible for even the most basic things you guy's jump up and down screaming pointing a finger at someone else. Now you have them not even responsible for charting their own coasts.
LOLOL!!!!! Philippines say's we want international trade!!!! International trade say's ok provide maps of your waters so we can bring you cargo. LOL!!!! Philippines say's "NO DO IT FOR US"!!!!!!lolol!!!! Is that whats going on Kenny?
hahahahhaha Don you sure do have a learning Disabilty dont you - as stated already sooooooooooo many times your beloved NGIA was given the correct mapping info - HARDCOPY - made an error during digitizing said mapping info - this is admitted by NGIA -its really sad that you are unable to admit that in this case the US is at fault - but at the end of the day it matters not -the Navy and NGIA have admitted fault and will compensate for the reef damage and thats all that really matters - your opinion ,right or wrong , is totaly irrelevant .
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#119 Feb 9, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
In a way it reminds me of the USS Vincennes. Could'nt run a piss-up in a brewery but the captain got a medal for shooting down a civilian aircraft.
cant just be happy that your daddy isnt german? or is he?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#120 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahhaha Don you sure do have a learning Disabilty dont you - as stated already sooooooooooo many times your beloved NGIA was given the correct mapping info - HARDCOPY - made an error during digitizing said mapping info - this is admitted by NGIA -its really sad that you are unable to admit that in this case the US is at fault - but at the end of the day it matters not -the Navy and NGIA have admitted fault and will compensate for the reef damage and thats all that really matters - your opinion ,right or wrong , is totaly irrelevant .
you believe all you read? thats fine and ok especially since you are agreeing with the American gov.. ironic huh? hahahaha

i would refer you to the very 1st post on the thread. let it rest big boy.

im sure theres going to be lots more to shout about before this circus is over and done with.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#121 Feb 11, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
But not from FOXCRAP? I presume!
Not a fan of that network. That's what you get for assuming things.

#122 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Really how so ???? nevermind you just continue holding onto the shirttails of that radio repairman with an overgrown ego .
I provided EVIDENCE -if you are not man enough to admit you are wrong that ok -its not unexpected.
Radio repairman? Awww, Kenny, you are really struggling again.

ROTFLMAO!

#123 Feb 11, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ar...

Have someone read the big words for you, Kenny.
heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#124 Feb 11, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U nited_States_Army_Counterintel ligence
im very good at reading big words thanks -i even understand most of them -now spelling i have a problem with lol.
Are you are right you have to be the most 'counter'intelligent person i know .At what age did you learn to blow your own trumpet ???
heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#125 Feb 11, 2013
BTW i dont care what your job is - but i know what you are -thats all that matters to me .

#126 Feb 11, 2013
It's always funny when fools are shown their mistakes. Radio repairman? ROTFLMAO!

I have no need to brag. You made a mistake and were corrected by the facts. Your jealousy and insecurity are evident.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#127 Feb 11, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain is in deep doodoo.
Naaaahhhh! you did it purposely to get attention from us. we are moving on dude.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#128 Feb 11, 2013
AkongaunAnobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
US navy is trying to save face, that's why GAY BLOWN FOREVER.
GAY?

Have you read the contnets of operation T.I.T.S if you did you would be the most informed smartest man in USA.

GAY?

FAIRY you did know they were doing remote viewing debriefing of other nations religions BY TRAINING of other nations authority and command so that USA has comprhension that they really are not informed and can be harmed so humanity legality and morality is a utmost crime. Celtic and fairy magic tree magic shadow magic and when they comprehended OOPS all USA started calling them F.G

FAY would have been correct term. They learned about the FAY my best friend was a tree diety as a child, a grashopper that a 6 inch golden gransshopper with rainbow collored winged loved, a molecule man a coupel alien races and the black sillouhette men. Ghosts? perceptual feed variations of time and mind? Whatever a leprichan, and a gnomegroup that befriended me a few spirit boys I found when I was doing SOIL interrogations I got my lashes wet and dropped dirt on the lash and viewed through the crystal prism to find the olden town of long before and took men in black and MAyor and Bishops men to location and they got to communicate with the adults in a spirit village off CTY M More though as well, GOLD COIN in my hand on PARK STREET I got to kiss a decendnet ghost of Atlantis that the aztecs hoard a safe hold for their treasures and doucuments, BY Where the grape vinyard, Dutch Apple tree, and cherry tree Yes my own grandparents back yard right ontop of the hoard. I had alot of fun, but with my head injury I meet others all the time but still search for my childhood friends.

And yes they are radioactive, I had poisening but not lethal levels. Srugeon General has records form that in WIsc AK and USA and it even went international conference.
heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#129 Feb 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Selfaggrandize much ????
heressssssss kenny

Lipa, Philippines

#130 Feb 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
It's always funny when fools are shown their mistakes. Radio repairman? ROTFLMAO!
I have no need to brag. You made a mistake and were corrected by the facts. Your jealousy and insecurity are evident.
Not as evident of your overly swelled head and inflated ego.

#132 Feb 12, 2013
I expected your attempt to transfer your blunder.

Unfortunately, reality is your prison. Poor Kenny...you just never learn. You tried to insult me by perpetuating your mistake from long ago. I warned you that the MOS designation had changed. When you couldn't answer the call regarding the facts regarding the Naval vessel, you retreated to what you know - misdirection and lies. You were set straight and now want to pretend that I am bragging. LOL! You are terribly insecure but rightly so.

Poor Kenny...in every way, shape and form.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#133 Feb 12, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
one question please? how do you feel about so many drone observation locations that have recently been revealed in the US? police depts. and state govs. using drones to collect info and basically control American citizens up to and possible being used to attack citizens?

since its been announced and maps are in place and growing it cant be passed off as the usual conspiracy cries.

where do you stand on it?

#135 Feb 12, 2013
I have no problem with them. Admittedly, I am biased because I have seen the benefit of such.

If an American citizen is doing something that jeopardizes the safety of the nation or my fellow citizens, I have no issue with targeting them.

Look around, you are under surveillance constantly. Cameras are everywhere - from public buildings to work environments. Little is sacred.

I take issue with your concept of 'control'. Americans are in control of their movements, actions, writings, etc. They choose to accept or break the law. If a sheriff's RC drone shows Junior running a meth lab in his family's storage shed, good for them. If the DNR uses a drone to catch logging, marijuana harvesting, illegal digging or dumping, I am happy for the technology. If it happens to fly over and catch me skinny dipping with my wife some evening, I could care less. Then again, I am not doing anything illegal so justice departments don't scare me. I hope that helps.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#136 Feb 12, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
one question please? how do you feel about so many drone observation locations that have recently been revealed in the US? police depts. and state govs. using drones to collect info and basically control American citizens up to and possible being used to attack citizens?
since its been announced and maps are in place and growing it cant be passed off as the usual conspiracy cries.
where do you stand on it?
COnditioned air molecules that take a angel, demon, orb, other formations as Holy Spirit, molecule man, star astral projecting etc. that you walk into its air space, or they fly into you, your breath air: naturally you assume thought of the host source or behavioral mannerisms momentarily as like possession, Go home and do a self detoxification, nap with minimal water for a few hours or a couple weeks w/ Dr supervision, do not act on thought or impulse and isolate momentarily. Read your journals, go thru your own art and accoutns, refuse to do favors for anyone during that time limit, and reschedule your daily planner, get a mild tranq or a inhaler works if you have that tranq and steriod. Your thoughts will be back to normal and after nap it should go away, if not ask Dr to assist, He will refuse a NORMAL human does have that as thought and behavioral mannerisms, the only time they medicate is if the thoughts, become predominant and you have a inability to do things for you, create or your own pruchases responsibilities, the thoughts are slanderous, or harmful to self or others. Then they medicate for 2 weeks to 2 months only cant be life or you go brian dead co-dependent on drugs you were not birthed with co-dependecy of.

Surgeon General office has 2 temp to hire agenicies back in 2000 when I worked there, 1 of the jobs was his foot soldier and counselor for his own staff. NOT TEMP to hire people. BUT it is a top elite position that takes files of malpraictice and perscriptions to the homes, and has Attorney names, law and malpractice violations and the amount of accoutnability and why and the real diagnosis for court presentation, all for $28 dollars or if you are financially unstable Purchase order grants are attached, YOU HAVE to be cleanest DA file for State and Nation, I AM one of the TOP FEMALE hires of state, In top 25 for Wisconsin, I ranked for it at a whopping number 7. I was to get my license for my degree and all his medical review stff was going to assist the test over dinner, and they were getting me a gun, I said I would prefer a lazer pen for cutting gems and cut off their trigger hand, he said he agreed he can perform that surgery and get them 80% movement in that case scenerio. Government permits knee blow out, Prostetic limbs for knees is easier to fix the knee, then the liitle bones in the foot.

Anyway Kellys temp and another temp agency GOVERNOR THOMPSON set up for opening jobs in Wisc. They do the drone stealing all head injuries records, they caught one gal she cried and had files all thru her car and did not touch or move them, she had no idea what posesses her and asked for help, she hears voices of which files to take and they will pay her, but nobody picks them up or pays. Sad most are all 2nd shift and 3rd shifters at the warehouse though.

Madison Wisc. Citizens used to attack, yes, we have that it is LIABILITY INSURENCE OWNERS, Your BOSSES personal DR and the bank they accredit a conjoined life insurence policy if YOU or your CHILDREN DIE> ITS A HIT>

Locations off charts are as such: Sattleittes form long ago escavitions had surveyed land maps and road locations, there since In MAdison WIsc, they put 4-8 feet of dirt on old homes and left foundations and mined connecting tunnels underground, like Atwood areas, a secondary basement outside of its own, they cement it off when someone is killed and moved so the next owner gets caught for murder not them.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#137 Feb 12, 2013
There is a Taco Bell on East Washington Ave. That was a secondary emergency landing bay for the planes, incase of gas or crash landing. Theresince they developed upon it anyway, and the trees the other nations swore only grew 4-7 feet are now over 250 feet high, so everything in astral and land is off charts, sats can not register unless it is exact demos. SO in sats it is a virtual simulation off charts nothing exists there. SO yes things get messed up.

BUT WHO is to blame, in USA US MARSHALS AND POLICE AND FEDS are to keep order forms for court access, HOMESTEADER rights, wherever they find you and if you can proof the owner does not do diggers, insect collections, water samples, mining, and upkeep or find a body there,the government can either permit you to build a small cabin tent it camp it for little as $25 to own a piece of that persons land. They refuse to acknowledge in MAdison its all a club diggidy for the members of garden club friends of royal family attorneys and others chidlren to each have map in every time to be rich and do nothing but dig a few feet and find another missing casew file of their grandfathers murder sprees or embellements.

But YOU AS A HUMAN are responsible for those reports and any new devlopments, pollutions, and extra rooms and people and cars you witness sick bugs or other. you assume as much land as you personally and immeidiate family can mine, harvest, test witness and protect. AND REPORT and as a US CITIZEN that is $35,000 a year for about 1/8th of a acre to report annually. BUt Governmetn refuses to come to your door and give you your laws and money, now they condense a accumulative profile and crimes and moral misconduct for every 36 year take downs; 2014 is our next I believe, the last one I can recollect was in 1974 or76 when they took down teachers, police, neighborhood helping hands (REAL ONES ARE FEDS ASSISTENCE AND PAID $45,000 a year for it). SO YES they set us up too, and we have the least accoutnabilty of a average $28,000 in the home annual Income segemnts are $0-tycoon I make less then $805 a month on SSI and they refuse my own SSDI indicating not FRAUD of injuries and disabilities, I make to much on SSI to claim my own SSDI. WHich I then would have made up to $1700$2100 a month, plus be able to work parttime when I feel like it.

Im Traumatic Brain Injury, and other, I had brain surgery as a child and try to be tough but got my head messed up by others, ATTEMPTED MURDER for suggesting spouse, dateing drugs or alcohol or lucid and random talk off task topics is the charge for working with me, so Id rather stay at home, paint now melt crayons on many surfaces and be rich on small town contests at local fairs up to $250,000 for a good print they said. I'm going for it. The house I want up north is 5 bedrooms a seocndary bricked up accessed basement that I want to escavade so bad all for under $40,000 I only need $5000 in the bank and $0-1 % interest as a TBI and the loan is for 60 years at less then $70 a month and a couple thousand in tax season. Wish me luck. Problem NAVY UNDERGROUND< TRAINGLE FACTOR< BEER CO> LAKESIDE CANNING< AND NUCLEAR POWER PLANT< MY head is going to be topsy turby for real. Im excited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Crews Find Man Dead Inside MWC Mobile Home 20 hr Susan H 1
News Drugs suspected as Navy sailors die days apart ... Thu anonymous 1
News US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert... Wed Red Crosse 19
News Anthony Huss joins GOP race for sheriff Oct 17 MeJustMe 1
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... Oct 17 Truth 2
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct 17 T R G I J 35
News Smiths Station students lead a prayer at Panthe... Oct 15 Columbusite 1
More from around the web