Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck o...

Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

There are 232 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
lol

San Francisco, CA

#248 Feb 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You write like a defeated person.
And you're not only mentally challenged but your crab mentality is pulling you down. Keep going for "entertainment"...ll lllllllllllollllllllllllllllll l
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#249 Feb 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Jaimie,
Antennas are necessary for eating soup during the winter in Australia, unless you want a sweater. The fence keeps the government out of the chicken nest for reasons only clear to them. They keep all of their money but offset the difference twenty degrees in order to maintain radio silence. Often it works extremely well but most of the time it does too.
I once met a badger who would only sing comfortable chair music. He claimed that he was waterboarded by the MNLF after researching their secrets in Madison, Wisconsin. Only after a lengthy interrogations was it clear that pencils are not ice cream unless, of course, they are sponsored by the Taliban death squad.
Time stands still when you are making plans to go somewhere.
It is well known that around here and not anywhere else that things happen that cannot be explained. I have seen the proof and it is really strange that it is kept secret from everyone. They don't want us to claim what is ours. Lining your roof with foil keeps out squirrels and unwanted intrusion from mind control devices that know where we are at all times. If you take apart a toaster and add the mother board from a Frisbee you can hear what they are really saying.
No one knows why they do it.
Long sigh to your word play. Remember Brain Injury is only flat note truth. No codes or lingo, keeps it completely legal in courts.

I forgot the primary agent for the particle distributor for the garage project for communications of perceptual feed variations of MIND or time. The Electrcial outlet current detetor for live wires, you need one of them plugged in as well, you can use it to tap morse code to them or you can rig up a microphone, and just talk. SUpplies I was debriefed as a kid when I did this, ANY BIG SUIT CASE FIRST AIDE KITS FROM pre 1950 and military will love you. BIG morphine and cocaine and codene bags in those old supplies and they remake new drugs to stablise them to our speed. USA aborted their operations thru negligent adminstration all the way to jurassic days, or lost in inner or outer space. Saline IVs and Pediolyte, cheeze and jerky is fine as well if that is all you can afford, IF you can not find the old med kits, he told me go to Farm and FLeet, and get the pig tranqs and pennicillian and all Military from time will love and serve you well kid.

I got Crockodiel DUndee in town, he is a docile man in temporment with me, Havenet seen him in several years though, met him 1 time painting the bridge by the arboretum, maybe it was just a look a like still a brilliant actor as the double. Loved his voice, he seems exhasperated, but wears the set clothes of dundee so wanted someone to say hi.

Outside of Middleton Wisc on the highway towards Baraboo, Particale Disrupter of Soundwave systems. Looks like 2 silos above ground like a farm, all system are over 25 stories under ground. Disrupt broadcast errors and offset signals that disrupt in the facinity. Japan owns it to my knowledge.

About 25 miles out of Middleton is a bootcamp all those men are murdered DOA and MIA never left bootcamp perceptual feed and murder was all they found in training.

HOPE THIS HELPS "Greatest American Hero GI JOe is there GI JOE"

ALso new duisruptors is in ARENA wisc. Their is a farm fields with a line of METAL windmills all over th eplace, I OWN THAT LAND by INternational and Judicial conferesnce, I did not approve, One wooden windmill powers a whoel small town THIS SOB can power several nations at once, what is under it? Maybe its not there no more, check my toxicology charts from 2005 I know I saw the SOB

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#250 Feb 21, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Long sigh to your word play. Remember Brain Injury is only flat note truth. No codes or lingo, keeps it completely legal in courts.
That is very true. The blue dots are vital to your well being. Honor your contracts and make sure the courts don't find out.
I forgot the primary agent for the particle distributor for the garage project for communications of perceptual feed variations of MIND or time. The Electrcial outlet current detetor for live wires, you need one of them plugged in as well, you can use it to tap morse code to them or you can rig up a microphone, and just talk.
Make sure you utilize a 240V circuit or your amplifier will not have enough energy to conduct the particulate matter through the skeleton.
SUpplies I was debriefed as a kid when I did this, ANY BIG SUIT CASE FIRST AIDE KITS FROM pre 1950 and military will love you. BIG morphine and cocaine and codene bags in those old supplies and they remake new drugs to stablise them to our speed.
Secret military orders have supplanted the chain of command in rendering the immediate responder trauma kit useless. Jelly Bellies are not placebos!

[QUOTE USA aborted their operations thru negligent adminstration all the way to jurassic days, or lost in inner or outer space. Saline IVs and Pediolyte, cheeze and jerky is fine as well if that is all you can afford, IF you can not find the old med kits, he told me go to Farm and FLeet, and get the pig tranqs and pennicillian and all Military from time will love and serve you well kid.[/QUOTE]

The President of the United States was incredibly powerful during the Jurassic period. He controlled everyone through mind altering kale and fava beans.
I got Crockodiel DUndee in town, he is a docile man in temporment with me, Havenet seen him in several years though, met him 1 time painting the bridge by the arboretum, maybe it was just a look a like still a brilliant actor as the double. Loved his voice, he seems exhasperated, but wears the set clothes of dundee so wanted someone to say hi.
You must be careful of his hidden teeth. Australia exports radioactive isotopes inside the canines of savage movie stars. They may look docile but scrutiny evidences their sinister fact.
Outside of Middleton Wisc on the highway towards Baraboo, Particale Disrupter of Soundwave systems. Looks like 2 silos above ground like a farm, all system are over 25 stories under ground. Disrupt broadcast errors and offset signals that disrupt in the facinity. Japan owns it to my knowledge.
The North Koreans purchased that land a few years ago from an unscrupulous Jeapanese businessman who lost millions in the dotcom bubble bursting of the last decade. His desperation prevented more research into the new buyer. Barry Il Jong was the name given on the lease.
About 25 miles out of Middleton is a bootcamp all those men are murdered DOA and MIA never left bootcamp perceptual feed and murder was all they found in training.
HOPE THIS HELPS "Greatest American Hero GI JOe is there GI JOE"
It does. I have forwarded all of this to the high command. The One Who is the One will be contacting you soon for a thorough debrief. Thank you!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#251 Feb 21, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. The blue dots are vital to your well being. Honor your contracts and make sure the courts don't find out.
<quoted text>
Make sure you utilize a 240V circuit or your amplifier will not have enough energy to conduct the particulate matter through the skeleton.
<quoted text>
Secret military orders have supplanted the chain of command in rendering the immediate responder trauma kit useless. Jelly Bellies are not placebos!
<quoted text>
The President of the United States was incredibly powerful during the Jurassic period. He controlled everyone through mind altering kale and fava beans.
<quoted text>
You must be careful of his hidden teeth. Australia exports radioactive isotopes inside the canines of savage movie stars. They may look docile but scrutiny evidences their sinister fact.
<quoted text>
The North Koreans purchased that land a few years ago from an unscrupulous Jeapanese businessman who lost millions in the dotcom bubble bursting of the last decade. His desperation prevented more research into the new buyer. Barry Il Jong was the name given on the lease.
<quoted text>
It does. I have forwarded all of this to the high command. The One Who is the One will be contacting you soon for a thorough debrief. Thank you!
You make it sound silly.

Thoughrough debrief. Mayor of Middleton and police, Bank owned profiling FBI agents aka the funding committee's nephews but really insetrial relatiopns with sisters, caretaking for their own sons in disguise as Uncles, and Bishop at Bishop COve in 1977 have everything video taped. I was profiled as a Saint Pope tried to do ceremonial rights here in Wisc. Madison Governor and MAyor refused to assist and said they would kill me once they go to shake my hand, I was 8 years old back then. Brotherhood tricked Priest into believing I was Damion in reincarnate with my 2/25/1969 birth.

Partical tester Turn off cuircuit breaker box, plug into wall a live wire will create brainwashing to bugs and dust mytes for molecular unity of a damn big haunting, alsways test live wires, they have to determine if it was MAYOR POLICE FIRE OR ELECTRCI CO and they go to prison or are dead in office or car, on another perceptual feed, MIA.

All my stuff was docuemnted and video'd Lousisanna Sanke Heads were sent to Wisc to investigate the aliens and Giant molecule that ran thru a protal in Middleton that opens every 2 weeks. 20 minutes for their realm aka maybe the world in the STONE eh Highly radioactive. Have you seen my muffinman I feed it steak and chicken always good idea to give that dog another food source indeed. Big red plasmatic beam to sky ah alien practicing paganism in Middleton wisc funny

#252 Feb 21, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it sound silly.
How dare you insinuate that I am not serious!!!

Don't you understand how critical this is?
Thoughrough debrief. Mayor of Middleton and police, Bank owned profiling FBI agents aka the funding committee's nephews but really insetrial relatiopns with sisters, caretaking for their own sons in disguise as Uncles, and Bishop at Bishop COve in 1977 have everything video taped. I was profiled as a Saint Pope tried to do ceremonial rights here in Wisc. Madison Governor and MAyor refused to assist and said they would kill me once they go to shake my hand, I was 8 years old back then.
The Illuminati are at work in the Midwest. Be careful or they will discover our secrets.
Brotherhood tricked Priest into believing I was Damion in reincarnate with my 2/25/1969 birth.
They said I was born June 6, 1966 - 6/6/66. What does it all mean?
Partical tester Turn off cuircuit breaker box, plug into wall a live wire will create brainwashing to bugs and dust mytes for molecular unity of a damn big haunting, alsways test live wires, they have to determine if it was MAYOR POLICE FIRE OR ELECTRCI CO and they go to prison or are dead in office or car, on another perceptual feed, MIA.
They know what they are doing or do they. It appears they are very clever with hiding everything behind a fašade of not knowing what they are doing.
All my stuff was docuemnted and video'd Lousisanna Sanke Heads were sent to Wisc to investigate the aliens and Giant molecule that ran thru a protal in Middleton that opens every 2 weeks. 20 minutes for their realm aka maybe the world in the STONE eh Highly radioactive. Have you seen my muffinman I feed it steak and chicken always good idea to give that dog another food source indeed. Big red plasmatic beam to sky ah alien practicing paganism in Middleton wisc funny
I was forced to read the rantings of a cult member from Guam. They are especially cruel.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#253 Feb 22, 2013
Royal houses as my family from over 15 blood lines, dress up to a period in history and do their hair like it and photo themself with a object of power. They get the vaults from other nations as the most likeness to the time period and a probable decendent of that time and likelihood dna match to remains. Then transfer of geneology and trinkets and tombs are relocated for the nation that holds DNA or most comparible likeness. It was NO secret if your DNA is a match and you happen to go to Internaitonal Conference Quebec or USA and apply for your federal profile, you get all your family pepers, deeds treaties and property that was being held for the closest decendent that "Checked in" Not a secret just classfied/confidential to each human PERIOD

Yes I know Mayor and Governor of Wisc in 1976 threatend to kill me and the POPE over the phone and in face to face conference. And nobody did nothing. Very Serious.

6/6/66 Well I don't know how you personally were programmed rationale and mentality and emotional barriers. To my understanding a passage in the bible, page paragraph etc and a message of skill, strength wisdom to reflect upon. Not to go out an ddo it, times have changed since 2000 plus years ago

2000 plus years, and Christiananity took 250 lifetimes to write and it was more then 25-250 in the labs and library daily to gather information and record to each of those year sand lifetimes.

I guess the question to you would be WHO narrated intent and instilled informaiton and WHAT DID YOU do with that personally? Then you see a Dr and let them know it has been a complication or barrier and they can suggest some support gorups that take up SOME TIME AND PIECE OF MIND until your bored and want to move onto something differnt.

Illuminati, HEEHEE I have begged "Skulls" out into Judicial placement in full garb for years now. I needed professional legal counsil and got stuck with job skilled to assignment ignorent pot heads and premo smokers instead pathetic excuse for a human beings QUACKS. They need to check in with DA and see theri file and turn in GUNS LICENSE AND BADGES before they accumulate further to get their time dropped down.

Mine is the cleanest DA file in the State and within 250 women of the nation. PROBLEM I get rewarded houses,$ and cars and trips annual for CIvilan awards, NEVER invited to it at all, DA wives, Frat House Brotherhoods, Skulls, and other Borrow my DA files, as a result their wives, name gets taped to my file for their award and then refield for me, But I am states expert witness, and I am Deputy elect when a officer host more crime then the criminal to order officer to arrest that man. They defect its like pathetic dribble to watch. Cant bed them cant wed them Id be playing tinker toys and doing diaper dootie in no time at all.

I begged to be on a cult, but nobody would take or fund me. There is a man in prison (white) He had a federally approved homestead grant for a Vampire colony and a Dr onsight, his best friend and his partner scared the doctor to SEE them as they look during the "human" Bite mark for the potentially 3 month down time when your in a coma as the brain was frieghtened within, MINE Was awoken prematurely as a child, no decomposition and dont stink, but Im a natural vampire now( Feds will defect Post masters to talk with me and if I need Natioanl Medications, I will get a perscription from them and take the seal of nation to the hospital and then the dr is suddenly a competant genuis). I have yet to be in a necessity for meds though I'm doing fine.

Who was cruel in Guam Damn top drs and rich elite doing it again, they probably viewed you as a puppy and spurted water at you and said go ly down eh..

Snakeheads were sent form Louisiana in 1976 or aroudn that time, in route to Wisc. To investigate a alien lifeform that entered the system that they personally had no identification on registry for, I got to meet sillouhette, men in black other

#254 Feb 22, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Royal houses as my family from over 15 blood lines, dress up to a period in history and do their hair like it and photo themself with a object of power. They get the vaults from other nations as the most likeness to the time period and a probable decendent of that time and likelihood dna match to remains. Then transfer of geneology and trinkets and tombs are relocated for the nation that holds DNA or most comparible likeness. It was NO secret if your DNA is a match and you happen to go to Internaitonal Conference Quebec or USA and apply for your federal profile, you get all your family pepers, deeds treaties and property that was being held for the closest decendent that "Checked in" Not a secret just classfied/confidential to each human PERIOD
Do you believe that they are serious or intrigued about mundane and superfluous flotsam?
Yes I know Mayor and Governor of Wisc in 1976 threatend to kill me and the POPE over the phone and in face to face conference. And nobody did nothing. Very Serious.
The Green Bay Packers once threatened a friend of mine. They did nothing either. Horrible.
6/6/66 Well I don't know how you personally were programmed rationale and mentality and emotional barriers. To my understanding a passage in the bible, page paragraph etc and a message of skill, strength wisdom to reflect upon. Not to go out an ddo it, times have changed since 2000 plus years ago
2000 plus years, and Christiananity took 250 lifetimes to write and it was more then 25-250 in the labs and library daily to gather information and record to each of those year sand lifetimes.
My friends call me Lucifer. What does that mean?
I guess the question to you would be WHO narrated intent and instilled informaiton and WHAT DID YOU do with that personally? Then you see a Dr and let them know it has been a complication or barrier and they can suggest some support gorups that take up SOME TIME AND PIECE OF MIND until your bored and want to move onto something differnt.
The chef poisoned the spaghetti because he thought the Prime Minister was dining that night!
Illuminati, HEEHEE I have begged "Skulls" out into Judicial placement in full garb for years now. I needed professional legal counsil and got stuck with job skilled to assignment ignorent pot heads and premo smokers instead pathetic excuse for a human beings QUACKS. They need to check in with DA and see theri file and turn in GUNS LICENSE AND BADGES before they accumulate further to get their time dropped down.
The Illuminati is run in Wisconsin by a man named Hugh Jaszol. He is not someone you want to be around.
Mine is the cleanest DA file in the State and within 250 women of the nation. PROBLEM I get rewarded houses,$ and cars and trips annual for CIvilan awards, NEVER invited to it at all, DA wives, Frat House Brotherhoods, Skulls, and other Borrow my DA files, as a result their wives, name gets taped to my file for their award and then refield for me, But I am states expert witness, and I am Deputy elect when a officer host more crime then the criminal to order officer to arrest that man.
I use Tide to keep my DA file clean.
Who was cruel in Guam Damn top drs and rich elite doing it again, they probably viewed you as a puppy and spurted water at you and said go ly down eh.
Guam is the refuge of the diseased and mentally ill.
Snakeheads were sent form Louisiana in 1976 or aroudn that time, in route to Wisc. To investigate a alien lifeform that entered the system that they personally had no identification on registry for, I got to meet sillouhette, men in black other
They get in through the cracks around your HVAC ductwork. I had a special team check mine and it is impenetrable, even by the futuristic technology wielded by aliens. Have your HVAC checked today or else!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#255 Feb 22, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that they are serious or intrigued about mundane and superfluous flotsam?
<quoted text>
The Green Bay Packers once threatened a friend of mine. They did nothing either. Horrible.
<quoted text>
My friends call me Lucifer. What does that mean?
<quoted text>
The chef poisoned the spaghetti because he thought the Prime Minister was dining that night!
<quoted text>
The Illuminati is run in Wisconsin by a man named Hugh Jaszol. He is not someone you want to be around.
<quoted text>
I use Tide to keep my DA file clean.
<quoted text>
Guam is the refuge of the diseased and mentally ill.
<quoted text>
They get in through the cracks around your HVAC ductwork. I had a special team check mine and it is impenetrable, even by the futuristic technology wielded by aliens. Have your HVAC checked today or else!
Lucifer was Gods best firned and any temperal dispute is non of my affairs.

Illuminati that you speak of is the owner of the apartment complex that I live in today.

Quam Guam is owned by tycoons and highest level drs they speak in numerical codes not real language so never great conversation.

#256 Feb 22, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucifer was Gods best firned and any temperal dispute is non of my affairs.
Illuminati that you speak of is the owner of the apartment complex that I live in today.
Quam Guam is owned by tycoons and highest level drs they speak in numerical codes not real language so never great conversation.
Lucifer is a great name. It appeals to those who are truly intelligent and those who are simply smarter than everyone else. Satan is nowhere near ready to take over the world as he still has the burden of unveiling Colonel Sanders secret recipe. It has far more than 16 herbs and spices. They are lying.

Be especially careful of the Illuminati. They have developed a new weapon that can remove your free will and render you incompetent to communicate. It is called the iglesianicristo subparticle beam. Do not get anywhere near it or you will suffer unspeakable calamity.

Fourteen eighty seven one six thirty nine eleven! Three thousand one hundred five seven nineteen zero three. Sixty four six four one three five forty five twenty two. It is imperative that you not let anyone know this!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#258 Feb 23, 2013
Lucifer was not disimilar then the leader of the Rebel warriors(ghost riders), that come in for attack on the nights of the ghost moon. They came on dino birds, dinosaurs, dragon, doon buggies, harley motor cycles, sports cars and horses. Kinda like the route 66 gargoyle and other mythical hunters from FLorida prison escapees, in facilities under ground. You can get into it following prison plumbing and pipes, but not by teariong up the road. All uniforms are military issued and to your exact size, although regardless of your identification and orders, you still get a racketeered file for additional prison when caught again.

Colonel they are looking for is hoarded in old churches, school houses, abandoned homes of deceased on post master routes. ANd tin warehouses built partially underground. BRAIN his second in command reignited the brian after death to a computer mainframe and the unit is still fully functioning off of voice activated command and pay.

Illuminati, That family has it's own problems, Most of their crimes are incestrial and immoral and have brain damage and should be held in emergency detetion of convelesant centers. Neighbors are bragging of their tails and don't know how they continue to rent to me as a result I hold no unlawful cirmes, police that attempt to profile and gather gossip are being sent to prison for Slander stalking, profiling deformation of charactor and attempts to dismantel livlihood.

Numerics, Never effected me much, I have brain damage, that brain chamebr was only 17% functioning as a child when they did my brain chamber, so numerics and memorization of facts I was not good at, but facts pertienent to what I witnessed or heard first hand is retained well. over 7 zaps with the lazer to attempt to reignite the chamber.

Most of the brainwashing is a couple illegal families facing prosectuion for kidnapping boarder guards aka royal family. But it was a Royal family form another nation escaping court prosecutions, both sides of the family are my birth in current life blood lines. Big incestrial families, everyone doing illegal questions to peoples children, violating sexual touch laws and physical contact and space, random questions of all family members to the child, mentally ill, dope fene, drunk or elderly. Each family member sits at local bars and has everyone at a table and they play pass the whore with men and women never got married all singles mentally ill today, they read how to defect a Veteran in college(What not to do to a Veteran) So they went out doing all that to veterans and the above populous purposefully so nobody sees their files. Lived extended families well into 30-40s and do bulk majority rule disputes on funder ocmmittees, BUT ALL illegal fugatives at large, so when police pick up DA FILES this happens:

Arrest for file contents, they were found guilty no arrests were made yet.

All work ssi wlefare must be repaid since the day of the crime, nobody in prison has a home, car employment etc, PLUS 12% interest.

Anyone they have called police on is set free and accoutability has to repay as States Detention costs. Thier children are viewed as unemployable as a result their parents were fugatives and felons, THEY DONT EXIST by law. they can mow lawns and shovel for cash in community but still accoutnable to pay taxes on earnings. Shelter boppers/campers and homesteaders.

Subparticle beam, Sunlight or moonlight you see the particles in that as well, congruant on what it reflects thru a mass majority could be dead yes, Not a paranoid kid nor am I now a paranoid women. DOnt give it much thought, People get a PAYCHECK for those jobs, dont do it for them.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#259 Feb 23, 2013
I would highly recommend researching for self. cellular breakdown/Cellular disruptions/Cellular convulsions.

Kinda like a possesion. The molecuoles in your airspace, provoke thought alone. NOT ADD. TREAT LIKE FLU 2 week downtime with fresh boiled cooled off water, a good anit-biotic, and a mild tranq.

I use pedialyte, brandy eggnog, and clean my house, with bleach water and alcohol wipe. I play only non-offesive music that ignites memories of ME and MY OWN life journeys and never hoard other peoples gossip or information, I make police reports immediate and never think of it again.

Your comment on Green Bay Packer... I worked at Concourse Hotel a man form another State lost his SUPER BOWL RING and thought I stole it. I was stripping beds and when I get goind I am out the room in less then 25 seconds, and threw the bedding on the couch and grabbed garbage and left. BIG man. He had manager immediately called to locate housekeeper and thought I stole it, it was in the crease of the couch, but I did not put it there, so when Tammy came up and saw it on couch she pushed it in, he went out the room and was talking of a short fat gal would have loved that ring, aand turned to apologize, and Tammy had no idea he was still standing there and said "you stupid B I hid that for you, you deserve money these Mother Fers never tip you I could have made you 35,000$ and they would lose superbowl and guarentee Green BAy PAckers win for years for accusing you dont you know the rules?" He said thank you and walked away form the door and apologised.

THat same hotel in 1998 maybe, The hotel front desk stole jewelry out the safe that exceeded $35,000 France and Japan were pissed. No arrest unless contents are foudn on the persons body or in their own car. It has to match description and amount or no arrests and you can be sued for false reporting.

As for cellular disruptions, in local prisons they used to be good on this, only one person to a cell, family Geneology researched by staff to seat for recreation and meals so nobody is ever harmed or alienated by family. Police Investigators and Attorney audit file contents, and do 60% release, then MAyor audits remainder 60% of those files and releases and then Governor get s those files and releases 60% Prison should never be full. Only cirmes are those proven death senetence and locals can not do that they would be trasnfered to Federal litigations at which time even murder of 7 people is only 2 year sentnece when they do those litigations and nobody dies at all.

But they do cellular detox 2 motnhs vacant room washed down with bleach and antiseptioc daily, as a priest and highest judicial command re trigger legal factors and healthy talk in the room prior to another occupant, They dotn do that no more.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#260 Feb 25, 2013
Good work following up on leads. My father doesnt talk much about military only that in Medical retirment for HEAD they refused purple heart as no way to PROOF injuries as a result Incompetant medical units in Wisconsin and other states. Chemical distributions are not registered by any pharmacutical to even co-equalize the system to a normalcy. Cant counter or stabalize a agent if you have no clue what agent was injected daily(supposedly the BItsh said its just a viatmin shot)

Remember the Gay movement. Most all boys that went gay had a certain body frame. FUNNY

The YMCA boys singing Young Man and YMCA was ported concert for Ticonderoga and other naval vessles as they breeched California banks one year. A civilan and a army dude shouted FAGS and their little boys began chanting it on the PIER, One of the Men in The music group pulled his pants down and doinked the kid repeatedly in the face and asked " Is that what you see those men doing B Now whose the fag" BIG fight broke out and the music group fought for Navy port hard.

Most all military families were put in Witness protection in or out of USA in 1960s They call them all MIA now, Navy didnt even know where to search and rescue when they returned in 1969. Something Army and Marines did was a act of war in Vietnam and we were scheduled BLOW OUT But Navy cargo and research on US TICONDERGOA put JAPAN 250 years into the future of research medical and science and seized vessle and stole over 1/2 cargo and technology and other things, like service men seman as ransom for safe returns.

Nobody did any from of search and rescue people igiting us military sperm into clones for what KIdnapping rape and other. And nobody wants to save them? I miss my siblings I never got a chance to meet. I wish dad had a more productive happy life of no pain. Love Jame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans search for home for WWII submarine (Jun '17) 1 hr Combat veteran 34
News Pence says troops should not have to worry abou... 14 hr WelbyMD 4
I Stand For The Flag 17 hr sibsgiving 1
News The Air Force has deployed one of its few elect... Jan 17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
Fifty Years Later Jan 17 SmokinJoe 2
News Bataan Legion prepares Veterans Day ceremony Jan 16 C Kersey 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Jan 16 Wes 1,556
More from around the web