Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck o...

Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

There are 232 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#226 Feb 19, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a good group session in the day room today????LOL!!!
Oh you're so bored to death and need my professional advice on how to be good and happy.

First, still stuck up in PH and not yet in Thailand? Just be patient and enjoy whatever PH can offer. Ignore the negative things that make you unhappy.

Never never search the bottom of a bottle as you careens from one off-kilter encounter to another in search of yourself. Act normal and offer some kindness to the beggars...and for sure God will bless you.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#227 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're so bored to death and need my professional advice on how to be good and happy.
First, still stuck up in PH and not yet in Thailand? Just be patient and enjoy whatever PH can offer. Ignore the negative things that make you unhappy.
Never never search the bottom of a bottle as you careens from one off-kilter encounter to another in search of yourself. Act normal and offer some kindness to the beggars...and for sure God will bless you.
LOLOL!!!!!!! Give away dollars to get into heaven!!!LOL!!! Reading off your beggar instructions again????!!!LOL!!!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#228 Feb 19, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!!!! Give away dollars to get into heaven!!!LOL!!! Reading off your beggar instructions again????!!!LOL!!!!
See, you feel greed sharing your dollar. If you die you can't bring that to heaven. If you help those beggars, they will pray for the respose of your soul and you will go to heaven not purgatory. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#229 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie you're doing a great job educating GB. Wonderful!
Most don't know where the local Aspirin and Ibroprofin came from. Carpet cleaning of local bar. I'll be fine hun really it's not a race. 2 year run and the money comes.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#230 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you feel greed sharing your dollar. If you die you can't bring that to heaven. If you help those beggars, they will pray for the respose of your soul and you will go to heaven not purgatory. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
LOLOL!!! Damn your good, your were trained by professional beggars.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#231 Feb 19, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!! Damn your good, your were trained by professional beggars.
Oh please, don't be too "defensive". If you want to give, just give it personally to make one beggar a day happy. You'll be surprised, it will come back in ten folds.
Anobaun

Philippines

#234 Feb 20, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain chamber jumping. At the same time of transitioning in a socio-developmental growth. uncoded by parents legal system, but a girl scout troup with a agenda. Yes boys go gay that way. Girl walks away with a edge, boyo is just confused instead and hears reckless chatter of full platoon of girl scouts learning brian washing and manipulation conspiracies agaisnt people. And their money. Sad to see.
As for spelling errors, my father was US NAVY he said NEVER correct the errors, it is coded and the Military can uncode the error to DNA and brian chmebr override messaging. The only time spelling errors are corrected is on a court document with you r attendence and signature witnessed for proof. MEn need the erros to decifer to get in a protect things you can not report or say. Cryptologist, or whatever the term and method is called. With my brain and head injuries it was a requirement of upbringing in my home.
These are all above federal level education, and all paid free homes, cars, unlimited credit,, purchase order systems, witness protection and breeching over $160,000 annual plus grant allocations for research for the year on several angles of topical and you think IM ignorent or a idiot, but you can not even direct anything past job skills traing, or AA degree a completed degree and expert of field is 36 years to complete ANY Degree Your expert in field after 36 years employed as well, that is why you only TAKE THE TEST with school district and title one, and advance to the next grade level after your comprehension tests, Then you tutor for gym and art and music at a local college, Those kids finish college of BA and BS degree by 13 years old, and moving onto federal level stipulations, never seen in public. Comprehenison is all you need, its not you go have fun and stablise a safe no pain and fun life, your to late to BE but a candy stripper instead. Helpy helper.
Oh please go on.... I can't stop laughing at your post. Hehehe! Just all we need here in topix.. a freak with a sense of humor.
You must be Don the UNMERRYCUNT'S son... no offense. LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#235 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so expressing bitterness. Try a little humility and you'll feel happiness.
The insecure always think others should behave better than themselves. That is very Pinay!

#236 Feb 20, 2013
The fact that lol understands, let alone supports, Jaimie tells the tale. The delusional always find comfort in each other.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#237 Feb 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
The fact that lol understands, let alone supports, Jaimie tells the tale. The delusional always find comfort in each other.
You're the one who is soooooooooo praising Jaimie. You're so lying again....liar liar, fire on your pants..lolllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

#238 Feb 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The insecure always think others should behave better than themselves. That is very Pinay!
You're so dumb shocked for not expecting me who can debate honestly and truthfully unlikely you who is trying so hard to be superior and falling to your own insecurity.

#239 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who is soooooooooo praising Jaimie. You're so lying again....liar liar, fire on your pants..lolllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll
Wow. I had you pegged as being uneducated, zealous about Christianity and a foolish OFW but you have now added, hypocrite and mentally challenged to that list.

Congratulations. You are a fine example for other Christians and OFWs the world around.

#240 Feb 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb shocked for not expecting me who can debate honestly and truthfully unlikely you who is trying so hard to be superior and falling to your own insecurity.
Your anger has bested your ability to type coherently. Did you forget to take your medicine today?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#241 Feb 20, 2013
I don't understand the back door punts.

Must be a Army kid grasping for straws eh?

Rick is the owner of the once was Bennets on the Park. I was known to be the only Navy Kid that could defect US military in style and grace and reconfigure the damage I had done in less then 2 m inutes flat and give new life motivation and side line purposeful agenda of rebel units to take out US AIRFORCE FBI in WIsc from California and Florida underground tunnel opts.

RIck and MArcus Corp owners when I worked at COncourse Hotel aka M & I bank owners, put together a less stressful agenda for me and contracts to be signed for a generic patent of a couple drugs, OPEN the BAr on a Traumatic BRain Injury first business grant for 2 years, roll ownership to them and get Generic Patent rights and % of $ of produce for saving all your kids lives. The carpet and flooring will host all drugs on your clothes, snot drop, shoes etc. To recycle the carpet and have pharmacutical contracted for cleaning it "IS" a drug shipment regardless for their departments to make LOCAL PAIN PILLS and a counter agnet to save your drug babies.

I PERSONALLY did not want to medicate the durg birthed baby, With my HUman Service degree I wanted to lock up liquir cabnets form 6 A.m.-6 p.m. and have a legal meth clinic for them, sitting them in cocke corner or hash on little play mats to see it the water spray evaporating in general facinity of the child will give it a natural fix that medications would not be a neccesity.

As for the TOPIC on thread, molecules in water and heating units like NEMO sub. Galciers are in melt and that means the core healing the volcanic activity under sea water level is active again. Danger, BUt no ship goes down or breeched unless investigations were called in NEVER a mistake somebody knew. Perceptual feed trackers will video all speeds of sailors and what they are CONSCIOUSLY doing there to begin with.

PSS I did have a distress call in MAGNO Dust mytes in US space station, not phantom hauntings, bug is playing with their head US AIRFORCE units and med team. THey are working off a dust myte agenda, Have us forces talk to a dust myte in ground stations, you can get a cellular interrogation from them Magno from space debris is GOD to them. TIme line of distress future past present unknown. The space station has the giant lazer on it though that does the configurations in crop circles and the statues of mountains that appear over night like in Saudi Arabi in Desert Storm. The Myth is truer now US says.

Mom and Dad need assistence, family trying to gain leverage off their heads. Ralph NAder in 1970s knew a man that was the highest IQ in our nation, he won lotterry but no science lab or m ilitayr would hire, with his lottery win he bought isolated land, has perceptual feed communications running for Miltiary lost in time to retrieve them back, and has a giant rotary lazer for a astroid to be the last break down of debris on ground zero to save all life on earth. Cant find dads head, he may be playing astral with him, but I cant confirm. A lot going on. I need some help, with my kids as well. TBI in both girls births, and head injruies form school and their fathers care. State Regsitry hold information on arrest BRian Frank P dad, and Steven Kitsemble H dad they are to live with me since 2006 can not have policies accoutns taxes, state registry holds all booking and procedures for arrest they are to be in prison for life. Kids kidnapped held out of jurisdiction with non-licensed police officers assistence BRian Redman (COP)indicates he will kill me if I go get my daughters. So I wait for a licensed agent to do the job, in the meantime some quack keeps putting non-licensed ont he case.$9 as of 2006 and they indicate rolls double annual until the girls come home. I wanted them home in 2006 doing their job put them all in prison.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#242 Feb 20, 2013
$9 million was accountability scheduled to be paid to me. After the arrest for fautlering case, tampering with file, Judicial and Prosecutions interference, and malpractice of workers. Judge Schwartz and Da secured all router codes in State Registry in 2005-2006 so it can nto be tampered with when licensed agent comes in it will be trialed accordingly.

SO I sit close to home and take walks and wait untilt then. Girls or Parental ALeination laws now brainwashed with head injuries dont know my real name any longer or who I am or waht I do NOthing they are led to believe I am a crazy whore and with me dead or in prisonthey will get allowence form fathers families policy payoffs, I need help. The girls real adress is found in State Registry' ANYWHERE THAT MS DREWS can secure residency"

JAImie Drews
3033 Webb Ave #5 MAdison Wisc 53714

#243 Feb 20, 2013
Interesting. Are you and lol related?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#244 Feb 20, 2013
As well if I took out the sodder and a pop can lip and opened the backing of the am/fm transitor radio from a outdated model pre 1970 at good will. I can communicate with Military in morse code over radio waves, Although, Radio stations in Wisc would disrupt, the airs are pre taped 2 weeks in advance so my transmission would effect 2 weeks agos radio broadcast instead current daily operations.

If that helps time line a perceptual variation for tracking us.

As well we have a big SSI fraud coming along, ADD Anger management, handicapped, musclular programming to comfort, NOT disabilites when you modulate your life to comfort of the recliner chair and muscles for to conform the fit, 2 days to 2 years and you will be normal again water ibroprofin and excercise.

Their recouping funds form the payoffs and prison for some

#245 Feb 20, 2013
Jaimie,

Antennas are necessary for eating soup during the winter in Australia, unless you want a sweater. The fence keeps the government out of the chicken nest for reasons only clear to them. They keep all of their money but offset the difference twenty degrees in order to maintain radio silence. Often it works extremely well but most of the time it does too.

I once met a badger who would only sing comfortable chair music. He claimed that he was waterboarded by the MNLF after researching their secrets in Madison, Wisconsin. Only after a lengthy interrogations was it clear that pencils are not ice cream unless, of course, they are sponsored by the Taliban death squad.

Time stands still when you are making plans to go somewhere.

It is well known that around here and not anywhere else that things happen that cannot be explained. I have seen the proof and it is really strange that it is kept secret from everyone. They don't want us to claim what is ours. Lining your roof with foil keeps out squirrels and unwanted intrusion from mind control devices that know where we are at all times. If you take apart a toaster and add the mother board from a Frisbee you can hear what they are really saying.

No one knows why they do it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#246 Feb 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I had you pegged as being uneducated, zealous about Christianity and a foolish OFW but you have now added, hypocrite and mentally challenged to that list.
Congratulations. You are a fine example for other Christians and OFWs the world around.
And you're so mentally challenged.

#247 Feb 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're so mentally challenged.
You write like a defeated person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018,... 7 min Alt right scm watch 106
News Divers Search U.S. Navy Ship for Sailors Missin... 6 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 8 hr Jim Roth 1,525
News North Carolina Air National Guard C-130s take f... 18 hr C130 fan 1
News The Latest: Singapore helicopter evacuates 4 in... Mon John McQuan 2
News Researchers find wreckage of WWII-era USS India... Mon CodeTalker 1
News Massive counterprotest upstages Boston "free sp... Aug 20 boston nazis 1
More from around the web