Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck o...

Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines

There are 232 comments on the Lethbridge Herald story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Most crew leaves US Navy ship stuck on coral reef in Philippines. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

This Jan. 17, 2013 photo released by the Armed Forces of the Philippines Western Command shows the USS Guardian, a US Navy minesweeper, after running aground off Tubbataha Reef, a World Heritage Site in the Sulu Sea, 640 kilometers southwest of Manila, Philippines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#204 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamie's 'lectures' have as much sense as yours. LOL!
I agree...you're sort of a bird with the same feather! Stick with him and be a good student.

My sense of ability is for general consumption, easily understood and normally practiced in day to day lives.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#205 Feb 18, 2013
Your response reminds me of the annoying child who says, "I know you are but what am I?"

Thanks for showcasing your abilities.
heressssssss kenny

Burol, Philippines

#206 Feb 18, 2013
Bwhahahahah such an important man to the security of the USA-best buddies with four US presidents,an international man of mystery and the only person he can find to debate with is a little uneducated filipina now living in the US - little wonder the US is on a downward slope.lol .
lol

San Francisco, CA

#207 Feb 18, 2013
heressssssss kenny wrote:
Bwhahahahah such an important man to the security of the USA-best buddies with four US presidents,an international man of mystery and the only person he can find to debate with is a little uneducated filipina now living in the US - little wonder the US is on a downward slope.lol .
upppppppppppppppppsss, I'm more educated than Chauncey, Kenny? Why, I talk as what a normal person should be, not over bearing and voracious. Also, I'm not little. Might be small to the oversize europeans, but I'm as what they say: small but terrible. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
lol

San Francisco, CA

#208 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Your response reminds me of the annoying child who says, "I know you are but what am I?"
Thanks for showcasing your abilities.
Don't try too hard on yourself Chauncey. Just act normal and you'll be all right. I'm not competing with you because you are what you are. I am what I am.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#209 Feb 18, 2013
Anobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What is this freak trying to say?
SOmeone please translate this to me because I don't speak idiot language.... Calling Don the UNMERRYCUNT and GAY BLOW forever!
Brain chamber jumping. At the same time of transitioning in a socio-developmental growth. uncoded by parents legal system, but a girl scout troup with a agenda. Yes boys go gay that way. Girl walks away with a edge, boyo is just confused instead and hears reckless chatter of full platoon of girl scouts learning brian washing and manipulation conspiracies agaisnt people. And their money. Sad to see.

As for spelling errors, my father was US NAVY he said NEVER correct the errors, it is coded and the Military can uncode the error to DNA and brian chmebr override messaging. The only time spelling errors are corrected is on a court document with you r attendence and signature witnessed for proof. MEn need the erros to decifer to get in a protect things you can not report or say. Cryptologist, or whatever the term and method is called. With my brain and head injuries it was a requirement of upbringing in my home.

These are all above federal level education, and all paid free homes, cars, unlimited credit,, purchase order systems, witness protection and breeching over $160,000 annual plus grant allocations for research for the year on several angles of topical and you think IM ignorent or a idiot, but you can not even direct anything past job skills traing, or AA degree a completed degree and expert of field is 36 years to complete ANY Degree Your expert in field after 36 years employed as well, that is why you only TAKE THE TEST with school district and title one, and advance to the next grade level after your comprehension tests, Then you tutor for gym and art and music at a local college, Those kids finish college of BA and BS degree by 13 years old, and moving onto federal level stipulations, never seen in public. Comprehenison is all you need, its not you go have fun and stablise a safe no pain and fun life, your to late to BE but a candy stripper instead. Helpy helper.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#210 Feb 18, 2013
Another note on Traumatic Brain Injury conspiracies.

Fiels are being stolen off 2nd shift by Kellys temps in the ware house for Wisconsin Surgeon General. Links are OLD POST MASTERS WIVES and their families stolen accounts and kidnappings. VFW had problems with FOTRA Friends of the royal assembly (families). Killing profiling and pimping children stealing all VFW funds to service men and their medals and pins, selling uniforms and weapons to RICKS ol and GOld and other. Brinkman and BEckwith

Deadmans curve reck with a trian in Madison wisc. MY COUSIN coma for 3 motnhs I believe reconstrcutive surgery on face, Beckwith and BAcklund crimes, FOTRA top elite garden club gals, HE is the only one to any tbi funds in MAdison for family, so if any funds come in for my injury HE gets my money.

People left a car and home at St VIncent De PAul for me STEVE OTTO stole it and lives in it, Uncle Bobby BRinkman willed me his home, his sister stole it instead for FOTRA seach and seizure of gold, silver, money and the LIST

BANK and Ordiinence secter and MArcus corporation and Mand I bank funders indicate the charitable contributions to me and my daughters was insured and a tax write off for those people,

ALl the above will have to go to prison for grand theft on all charges pay the $ if the merchandise does not look like the last appraisal prior to be documented as release of Property insurence into charitible contribution for tax right off. I dont live there I got no property or money. EVER PUT THEM ALL IN PRISON They can never repay what they stole, or audit charitble donations of the people that willed it or had the tax right off for philanthropy contribution THEY will ensure THEY ARE IN prison until death

Our families are killing and poisening kids to fit a criteria of a disability so each has a free life, since IM not allowed to be illegal I refused to AFFILIATE we had the audit and list delivered to our home in 1970s by FEDS and IRS Not ever to be seen affiliating so their DA file does not cross into ours ever, so I grew up alone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#211 Feb 18, 2013
Jaimie, alot of your stuff is interesting, but i have to ask.....as a child, did the others in the family, not listen to you or what?

#212 Feb 18, 2013
It is little wonder I have bested you in every confrontation we have had.

#213 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try too hard on yourself Chauncey. Just act normal and you'll be all right. I'm not competing with you because you are what you are. I am what I am.
There is no need to make fun of your words. You did it all yourself.
heressssssss kenny

Burol, Philippines

#214 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is little wonder I have bested you in every confrontation we have had.
Maybe in your mind .

#215 Feb 18, 2013
Nah, reality tells the tale. You whine and lie. I expose you each and every time. It is great fun.

It is no wonder why you refused to meet face to face. You probably pee sitting down and use more tampons than your wife. Tosser.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#217 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Nah, reality tells the tale. You whine and lie. I expose you each and every time. It is great fun.
It is no wonder why you refused to meet face to face. You probably pee sitting down and use more tampons than your wife. Tosser.
You talked like a bar girl wearing tampons and abandoned by his GI BF. Now I understand why you talk loud.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#218 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to make fun of your words. You did it all yourself.
So you believe it's more fun when I make fun of you. Priceless!
heressssssss kenny

Burol, Philippines

#219 Feb 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
"the board' knows you -so you can climb down from your soapbox now bwhahahahhahahahaha- the fact that a man who claims to have such a high level of education has to resort to name calling is telling very telling indeed - Psssst Capt bigshot Obama line 3 i think he wants you to fetch his slippers.
I have a great and easy life ,i take orders from no-one unlike you .

#220 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"the board' knows you -so you can climb down from your soapbox now bwhahahahhahahahaha- the fact that a man who claims to have such a high level of education has to resort to name calling is telling very telling indeed - Psssst Capt bigshot Obama line 3 i think he wants you to fetch his slippers.
I have a great and easy life ,i take orders from no-one unlike you .
The forum knows a few things about you.

1) You are bitter about and scared of Americans.

2) You hid when challenged - repeatedly.

3) You are my bitch. I have owned you since you first pretending to be more than you will ever be. LOL!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#222 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Jaimie, alot of your stuff is interesting, but i have to ask.....as a child, did the others in the family, not listen to you or what?
Our family? Whose MY family? FOTRA and County Seat Stole a baby Diana Drews she was given to a FOTRA HArold Drews Sr. and His wife Jeanette had problems with the girl they were raising. Don't know who she is not even a DNA link, Diana was stolen by DOrthy Beckwith and her FOTRA (JEanette's sister) Diana was to be raised in another family with another name and bestowed to JR as a wife later, for DNA and Smear tactics on Draves Drews Draw decendent lines.

I am going to open a bar for 2-5 years. I am running with th e bank men and Marcus corporation and will be involved in the fastest Kilo count in female history, ALL people in the bar shoe reminence on the carpet count, I dont know what my carpet will produce liquid cocaine or crank, BUT They have a contract with pharmacuticals for the carpet clean and patent for a recycled drug to rehab the drug addicts, so it is BIG BUCKS but I was betting with Rick and the SHoe maker and M and I bank and Marcus COrporation fellows, I can get the 25 year kilo count in 2 years time, I just need to pick the right biker group and band to privilage my bar with.

I am also getting into Banjo music so I can do the auctioneer, and airforce. I am going to rent office space, cheaper then a aprtment or warehouse, and pick up a couple $60 pallets at the warehouse and have a craft and gift shop, little dining area and open bar and a donation tin and display my art work and have a widdle corner for the bank and VFW retirments club.

I still have to pick up me and my fathers Military surplus wish list at the army stores. He did not tell me what was on his purchase order list but it looks like mine anyway so since he will assist me operate, he gets what he wants too. 60% is cheaper then his 25% I have to get moving, I did not know I wouldbe working alone, I could not get the men away form the GIRLSCOUT brainwashing program in Wisc. So I have 1 Cherokee in ALaska that will be coming down soon, JOhn Bruno His last stop will be in Wisc for his ancestry search, he is not going the miles out of nation, and since my family is involved, Avoca and Werewolf royals, he needs my signature to fight Winnebago and Hochunk anyway to reclaim his land he needs my hand sig on his papers. I agreed, Hochunk Winnebagos were sent to Wisc by a Spanard that married into my family to KILL the werewolfs AKA royals "ME" THis was not their land. Cherokee was here and a indian nation that remote viewed through racoons black and white paint good looking Friend to werewolf Only trusted and yet you cant trust at all either hehehee I bite
lol

San Francisco, CA

#223 Feb 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum knows a few things about you.
1) You are bitter about and scared of Americans.
2) You hid when challenged - repeatedly.
3) You are my bitch. I have owned you since you first pretending to be more than you will ever be. LOL!
You're so expressing bitterness. Try a little humility and you'll feel happiness.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#224 Feb 19, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Our family? Whose MY family? FOTRA and County Seat Stole a baby Diana Drews she was given to a FOTRA HArold Drews Sr. and His wife Jeanette had problems with the girl they were raising. Don't know who she is not even a DNA link, Diana was stolen by DOrthy Beckwith and her FOTRA (JEanette's sister) Diana was to be raised in another family with another name and bestowed to JR as a wife later, for DNA and Smear tactics on Draves Drews Draw decendent lines.
I am going to open a bar for 2-5 years. I am running with th e bank men and Marcus corporation and will be involved in the fastest Kilo count in female history, ALL people in the bar shoe reminence on the carpet count, I dont know what my carpet will produce liquid cocaine or crank, BUT They have a contract with pharmacuticals for the carpet clean and patent for a recycled drug to rehab the drug addicts, so it is BIG BUCKS but I was betting with Rick and the SHoe maker and M and I bank and Marcus COrporation fellows, I can get the 25 year kilo count in 2 years time, I just need to pick the right biker group and band to privilage my bar with.
I am also getting into Banjo music so I can do the auctioneer, and airforce. I am going to rent office space, cheaper then a aprtment or warehouse, and pick up a couple $60 pallets at the warehouse and have a craft and gift shop, little dining area and open bar and a donation tin and display my art work and have a widdle corner for the bank and VFW retirments club.
I still have to pick up me and my fathers Military surplus wish list at the army stores. He did not tell me what was on his purchase order list but it looks like mine anyway so since he will assist me operate, he gets what he wants too. 60% is cheaper then his 25% I have to get moving, I did not know I wouldbe working alone, I could not get the men away form the GIRLSCOUT brainwashing program in Wisc. So I have 1 Cherokee in ALaska that will be coming down soon, JOhn Bruno His last stop will be in Wisc for his ancestry search, he is not going the miles out of nation, and since my family is involved, Avoca and Werewolf royals, he needs my signature to fight Winnebago and Hochunk anyway to reclaim his land he needs my hand sig on his papers. I agreed, Hochunk Winnebagos were sent to Wisc by a Spanard that married into my family to KILL the werewolfs AKA royals "ME" THis was not their land. Cherokee was here and a indian nation that remote viewed through racoons black and white paint good looking Friend to werewolf Only trusted and yet you cant trust at all either hehehee I bite
Jamie you're doing a great job educating GB. Wonderful!

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#225 Feb 19, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so expressing bitterness. Try a little humility and you'll feel happiness.
Did you have a good group session in the day room today????LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Business Cents: There is a chain of command in ... 16 hr Mike Morris 1
News Shannon announces run for 87th House District s... 20 hr Richard 6
News Interest in black soldiers who fought for Union... Sat Porch Honkey 2
News Hurricane Irma scares U.S. Southern Command, op... Fri Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Hurricane Maria leaves at least 15 dead on Domi... Sep 21 Birdzilla 1
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Sep 20 charis 41
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... Sep 20 youll shoot your ... 29
More from around the web