Mesa to target massage parlors for pr...

Mesa to target massage parlors for prostitution

There are 9 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Mesa to target massage parlors for prostitution. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Mesa police say they will crack down on scores of massage parlors that they and city officials believe could be fronts for prostitution and other crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Belladona

Tempe, AZ

#1 Aug 1, 2009
Mesa need to "crack down" on a lot more than massage parlors! Seems to me that making prostitution legal and collecting the revenue would be the best solution.(provided the "street walkers are stopped and STD test given regularly) The window of time to fix anything in Mesa has passed us by...thanks to our wonderful elected officials. What used to be a decent place to live and start a famiy is now filled with drugs, gangs, junk, boarded up buildings, loud music and crime. Just because our population grew is no excuse for letting Mesa become another Los Angeles. Why is it that our older portions of town are not preserved, instead of becoming the slum that we see now? The laws should be simple, either keep it clean and in good repair, or bull doze it down...
Rain

Avondale, AZ

#2 Jul 6, 2010
It's amazing that it has been almost a year and you still see a lot of questionable massage parlors around the valley, especially in Mesa. Yes, there had been some crackdowns and temporary closing of certain establishment, but the "business" still thrives. It must be very frustrating for a lot of licensed massage therapists to spend that much on education when across the street, a mediocre body rub and hand job (or more) earns the money. Behind the scenes, which you only see sporadically on blogs and forums, are partners distraught upon discovering that the person they love and trust frequents such place and are very much accessible. Makes you wonder about the regulations the mayor and his team talked about reviewing and improving. Mesa still tops all the other cities in the valley for the number of massage parlors offering sexual services.
mesa girl

Avondale, AZ

#3 Aug 15, 2010
Just 2 posts on this for a year? wow, what a shame! no wonder mesa police and government has taken a slack on their "crackdown". And duh! legalize prostitution is not the answer. others are also asking to legalize drugs and collect tax and revenue from it. Why is it every time a criminal activity becomes rampant, people start thinking to legalize it? why not just bang on our dearly beloved elected officials and law enforcement to ENFORCE the law? it's what the johns love about going to these massage parlors and other prostitution businesses.. they are not held accountable! and so are the owners! Expose a john going to any of these places on newspapers and such (pictures would be nice, haha) and you'll see them scampering away. Yeah, they'll go find another place, but if our dear officials will keep close watch on suspected businesses and let their presence known, they don't have to raid the place and spend thousands of dollars on surveillance.. the johns will stay away and the owner will not have any business!
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Why dont you three whor es just shutup? Who cares about a guy getting a handjob while we have individuals murdering children, and robbing banks. Are you girls mad because your fat, and your significant others pay you no heed anymore? Instead of ranting about nonsense, why not just go to the gym?
mesa girl

Green Valley, AZ

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Buck is definitely one of those who loooves to pay to get masturbated... can't get himself off, or just can't get off with any one whom he does not pay! I guess these prostitutes adooore Buck's great fat bod!
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Dec 29, 2010
mesa girl wrote:
Buck is definitely one of those who loooves to pay to get masturbated... can't get himself off, or just can't get off with any one whom he does not pay! I guess these prostitutes adooore Buck's great fat bod!
I would let your mother masturbate me as well, guys love handjobs. I know it may be hand coming to terms with the fact that your significant other no longer finds you attractive anymore, but it may give you a reason to finally go to the gym, or consider augmenative surgery. Good luck ma'am.
BAHA LALY

Tempe, AZ

#7 Jun 27, 2011
I know of several massage parlors that are paying mesa police officers off in order to operate as
places of prostitution. They should make this legal so the corrupt government individuals will not be able to profit from this.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 27, 2011
BAHA LALY wrote:
I know of several massage parlors that are paying mesa police officers off in order to operate as
places of prostitution. They should make this legal so the corrupt government individuals will not be able to profit from this.
ha yea suuuuuuurrrreee you just happen to uncover this info by workin at one?, hail the all knowing baha laly

Since: May 12

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2012
I have a very nice friend who is just out of college doing some PT jobs including a Mesa spa. Any advice for her so she does not tarnish her rep or career choices ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... Sun Seccklaud 1
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jul 22 Real GANGSTA 2,148
Review: Mesa Pet Grooming Jul 20 Nicole 1
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Old Nurse 2,713
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jul 18 Brandon1 345
News Body found in Mesa canal (Nov '07) Jul 15 Deena Dewakuku 13
Water minimum charge (Mar '06) Jul 14 not impressed 15

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesa Mortgages