Friend of man run over, killed in Mesa speaks

Nov 18, 2008 Full story: East Valley Tribune 11

Jereme Privett won a fight, but lost his life. Privett, a 25-year-old business owner, got the best of Jonathan Sosnowicz, 31, in a parking-lot brawl at the Salty Senorita restaurant early Sunday before ...

Full Story
erik

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Nov 18, 2008
ya i cant believe Jon could even do that. i knew he was erragent but not like this. I use to work for him on his door crew, he is the co-owner of omega auto glass. now what are they gonna do?
an outsiders opinion

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Are you kidding me? Who gives a $hit about Jon, take a look at a young man who lost his life over a jerk who couldn't walk away. Karma is what he's gonna have to deal with... and a long life in prison. JEEZ!! Some people just don't know when to draw the line.
Highland Bro

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Jeremy was one of the nicest, easy going guys I've ever known. Just a cool guy. This world was a better place for having him in it. Hopefully Jon gets whats coming to him with a long prison sentence. He's already proven with his dui's and assault on a cop that he's not fit to live in society. I'm just worried he'll get a 7-10 year sentence, serve 4 and be out. This coward shouldn't see light until he's 60.
victor

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 27, 2009
jon is a great guy if jon did it they guy deserved it
Ashley

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Nov 20, 2009
HAHAH deserved it?? you are sick!!!!! Jereme was the kindest, sweetest, loving guy anyone could ever imagine. Jon needs to rot in jail. I hope he drops the soap a few times. Victor..you are psycho! karma will get you too..have fun with that creep

Since: Feb 09

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 24, 2009
What a wuss. Same mentality leads to shootings. Someone gets his arse kicked in a fight, so wusses out and goes and gets a weapon to teach the person that kicked his ass "a lesson".

What a wuss. Someone died because someone else was a wuss.

Burn, Johnny, burn.
Desiree

Everett, WA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
I think this is very tragic, but there is two sides to every story. I did not know Jereme but I am good friends with Jon and I am sure it was not intentional. Jon is one of the kindest people that I know. So that being said,I would like you to know that I feel very sorry for all of Jereme's family and friends. He sounds like he was a great guy and is truly missed by many.
Desiree is clueless

Mesa, AZ

#8 Jun 7, 2010
How can you be "sure" it wasn't intentional? 50 people there would disagree with you. Get your facts before you decide how "sure" you are. Reflects poorly on your ability to judge character. Bet you didn't know Jon had violent felonies in his past either.
Honesty

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Nov 13, 2010
I was there, and witnessed the entire thing start to finish. If john was such a good person why did he go get coked out with his friends ten minutes after running some one down? Why such an extensive record of violence? why would his so called friends testify against him? He was a piece of junk and will be dealt with accordingly...
Foot worshipper

Redding, CA

#11 Oct 16, 2011
Jon's girlfriend Leah is all alone now. Maybe I will have a chance to worship her nyloned toes.
You are junk

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2014
victor wrote:
jon is a great guy if jon did it they guy deserved it
u r junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 11 hr Nursedui 2,199
Chandler police seek driver in fatal hit-and-run Mon jonesy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Queen Creek, AZ (Aug '10) Jan 23 Steve 10
alvis varney (Aug '11) Jan 21 dylan nunley 6
Heroin's road to Arizona tests law enforcement,... Jan 21 sadmom 3
Powerful Lobbying firm to host fundraiser for L... Jan 20 Tig Bitties 6
Fishing Icon Louie Lujan Inducted into Fishing ... Jan 20 Fred Bauer 1
Mesa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance