Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit

Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit

There are 58 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Feds scale back Phoenix immigration unit. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has scaled back a unit in Phoenix that answers calls from local law enforcement to identify and deport illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2012
so more punishment from obama to arizona for not giving in to illegal aliens

Since: Apr 09

small town

#2 Jul 15, 2012
This is why we need to vote out Obama.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2012
The US government needs to scale back on all it's immigration policies. We hurt no one, all we want is to work, something many americans do not want to do. They would rather draw unemployment.
Mexican Parasites

South Ozone Park, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
The US government needs to scale back on all it's immigration policies. We hurt no one, all we want is to work, something many americans do not want to do. They would rather draw unemployment.
LIAR!!
southern girl 1968

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
I think everyone should leave this people alone. Do we not have any others issues to focus on? These people come here to provide for their families and earning a HARD day of pay that us LAZY americans know nothing about. So before you get on the band wagon against these people take a minute to get to know them and what they are about. They are not taking work from us we are just to lazy to go get it.
Midwest

De Soto, KS

#6 Jul 15, 2012
southern girl 1968 wrote:
I think everyone should leave this people alone. Do we not have any others issues to focus on? These people come here to provide for their families and earning a HARD day of pay that us LAZY americans know nothing about. So before you get on the band wagon against these people take a minute to get to know them and what they are about. They are not taking work from us we are just to lazy to go get it.
No thanks, I've seen enough of them to last a life time and I'm definitely sick of paying taxes to support them. Adopt a few hundred so you can support them yourself!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2012
first off speak for yourself.lazy Americans meaning what? you do not take care of your own house or kids? will not do any manual labor yourself?

all their problems need to remain that their own and we should not even hear about them or even see one let alone support them or their unwanted kids that they beg for others to pay for and use as pawns.

even their homelands do not want them back that alone should tell their supporters something.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#10 Jul 15, 2012
The "illegal immigrants" are "PARASITES" to rhe United States Taxpayers. Why don't you look up Facts and learn something.
ima

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
You are hurting the economy and us taxpayers when you refuse to pay income tax.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jul 15, 2012
More political blackmail by the Obama administration. This is one of many reasons he and his administration need to go.
Anonymous

Nampa, ID

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Midwest wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks, I've seen enough of them to last a life time and I'm definitely sick of paying taxes to support them. Adopt a few hundred so you can support them yourself!
Very well said Midwest!! Count me as one of many who are sick and tired of paying taxes to support them!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said Midwest!! Count me as one of many who are sick and tired of paying taxes to support them!!
you can count me in too
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jul 15, 2012
White Americans are going to have to start killing these evil, civilization wrecking vermin. Don't ask for a Romney when a Hitler or Vlad Tepes on steroids is required.
Tru Dat

Fullerton, CA

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Klaus, you are truly a twenty first century monster.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 15, 2012
You all had better know that the U.S. government is at war with U.S. citizens.

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Surly this is an attack on Arizona from the Administration. Yet the Administration fails to uphold the laws of this Nation. Shame!
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#19 Jul 15, 2012
Tru Dat wrote:
Klaus, you are truly a twenty first century monster.
Revolution and an utter, merciless racial war of extermination are the ONLY solutions to America's problems. Can ya dig it??????????
Tru Dat

Fullerton, CA

#20 Jul 15, 2012
Klaus, you come across more as an anti-American subversive. What country are you from?
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jul 15, 2012
Tru Dat wrote:
Klaus, you come across more as an anti-American subversive. What country are you from?
I am a racial patriot, currently residing in lovely rural Nevada, amongst plently of like minded White humans.
Tru Dat

Fullerton, CA

#22 Jul 15, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a racial patriot, currently residing in lovely rural Nevada, amongst plently of like minded White humans.
A lot of them locked up, you locked up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 2 hr Leti 2,640
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 3 hr joker 2,122
hacker i load money 19 hr James 2
News Shooting on Galveston Street, Chandler, Az (May '10) Mon ofnr 61
Reagan Foxx milf Dec 4 Milfexposer 1
News Queen Creek Mother Murdered (Nov '06) Dec 4 roslynjolene 23
Where can I get opiates? (Mar '14) Nov 30 Lisa Garrison 24

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance