Maricopa County set to drop Guadalupe...

Maricopa County set to drop Guadalupe police protection

There are 2 comments on the The Arizona Daily Star story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Maricopa County set to drop Guadalupe police protection. In it, The Arizona Daily Star reports that:

The Town of Guadalupe is facing a loss of police protection from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arizona Daily Star.

“No Evil Shall Escape My Sight”

Since: Apr 08

Litchfield Park, AZ

#1 Sep 18, 2008
KTAR interviewed the new Mayor of Guadalupe last night and he said he has no problem with the Sheriff's Office doing crime suppression patrols in Guadalupe. The old Mayor is gone, and she was the reason for the problem, so it looks to me like the problem is gone too. As soon as the Mayor talks to the Sheriff, this should be a non-issue.
Joes a Joke

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#2 Sep 19, 2008
I hope thay get there own P.D.so there community can have some peace. Not P.R. for Joe and the Pussie Posse. Poor Guadalupe I wish they would just move one and do there own P.D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 5 hr FELZMHC 2,000
work for nurses with stipulations on their license (Oct '13) Thu marc 2
Review: Edythe Kelly & Associates State Farm Co... Wed Cathy Amburgy 1
Meds For Sale Jun 26 mjf0048 2
Review: Sunstar Heating And Aire (Jul '12) Jun 17 DavidLewinAZ 26
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jun 14 Big Al 328
New developments in east valley organized crime... Jun 13 Americanmafiadotcom 12
More from around the web

Mesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mesa Mortgages