Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos

Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos

There are 912 comments on the East Valley Tribune story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos. In it, East Valley Tribune reports that:

Derek Sprunk feels a special kinship when he paints black and white clown makeup into a wicked smile on his face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Valley Tribune.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#910 Dec 8, 2010
suck it 2 timesl wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha when did i promote being in a gang. i said you should be a normal goddamn person, or get into a real gang. You think I am promoting gang life, im not but i know if you had the balls to fly real colors there would be a good chance you'd be shot, so im all for it!
and how dare you compare your methhead street pals to former members of our military. each one of those men is worth more than your whole "family". If i could i would give the homeless vets the houses of all the juggalos with jobs that you claim exist. BTW i would think a muslim was a terrorist if he was as dirty and disgusting as one of your people.
But at least terrorists fight for their religion not some faggity ass record label
lol yea i dont have the balls to fly real colors. more like im smart enough not to get shot over turf. wow man you need to calm down champ because your assuming way to much. taking into account i know at least 6 juggalos off the top of my head that are actually in the military but i guess that doesnt matter right? youll say "oh they are only doing it because they cant get jobs blah blah blah" but if that were true and they had no structure or sense wouldnt they in fact be thrown out? any way you miss the point of my comparsion but its ok. how exactly am i only claiming they exsist if i am one of those that i speak of? my point is youre making presumptions based solely on what you think you know not actual facts.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#911 Dec 8, 2010
suck it 2 timesl wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha when did i promote being in a gang. i said you should be a normal goddamn person, or get into a real gang. You think I am promoting gang life, im not but i know if you had the balls to fly real colors there would be a good chance you'd be shot, so im all for it!
and how dare you compare your methhead street pals to former members of our military. each one of those men is worth more than your whole "family". If i could i would give the homeless vets the houses of all the juggalos with jobs that you claim exist. BTW i would think a muslim was a terrorist if he was as dirty and disgusting as one of your people.
But at least terrorists fight for their religion not some faggity ass record label
Hahaha! Wow this kid's retarded. There are many Juggalos in the service. I just read an article last nite on www.faygoluvers.net about a homeless Vet that was outside an ICP concert and some juggalos threw money down for a ticket. And he loved it. And terrorists fight for false beliefs and we're made to believe that they were responsible for alot more then what they really are

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#912 Dec 8, 2010
So put that in ur pipe and smoke it bitch

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#913 Dec 8, 2010
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Wow this kid's retarded. There are many Juggalos in the service. I just read an article last nite on www.faygoluvers.net about a homeless Vet that was outside an ICP concert and some juggalos threw money down for a ticket. And he loved it. And terrorists fight for false beliefs and we're made to believe that they were responsible for alot more then what they really are
thats what happens when ppl talk without knowing facts. also what about the huge toy drive they are having this month?

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#914 Dec 8, 2010
Exactly, thats pretty dam beast if you ask me
smokey6

Mobile, AL

#915 Jan 4, 2011
Im 18 im working 2 jobs while going to school and at the end of the day after taking shit from everyone I go chill with my homies and just have fun you dont need drugs or violence to hang out and listen to some Boondox or ICP.But i knw if im in a situation and i need help my homies will be there axe in hand ready to help me deal with any problems i may have.and its vicevera if they need me ill be there FAMILY UNITY LOVE look it up you find a juggalos are world wide

MMFWCL

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#916 Jan 6, 2011
smokey6 wrote:
Im 18 im working 2 jobs while going to school and at the end of the day after taking shit from everyone I go chill with my homies and just have fun you dont need drugs or violence to hang out and listen to some Boondox or ICP.But i knw if im in a situation and i need help my homies will be there axe in hand ready to help me deal with any problems i may have.and its vicevera if they need me ill be there FAMILY UNITY LOVE look it up you find a juggalos are world wide
MMFWCL
Hell yea homie, keep up the true ninja love going on.

I personally love to smoke weed from time to time. But that doesnt make me a bad person, its a plant. And i'd get into more but thats a conversation for a different thread
saM KNOWN AS sTIKZ CloWN

Pittsburgh, PA

#917 Jan 6, 2011
Juggalo Cop wrote:
Hell yeah, I love my Juggalo Family.
WHOOP WHOOP
hell ya back to you fam MMMFCL
smokey6

Mobile, AL

#918 Jan 6, 2011
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yea homie, keep up the true ninja love going on.
I personally love to smoke weed from time to time. But that doesnt make me a bad person, its a plant. And i'd get into more but thats a conversation for a different thread
i do to but that has nothing to do with the fam.

MCL

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#919 Jan 6, 2011
I wasn't trying to say that my bad. Though it is one of the most commonly associated things wit us

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#920 Jan 8, 2011
Cali Born Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yea homie, keep up the true ninja butt love going on.
I personally love to smoke a cock from time to time. But that doesnt make me a bad person, its a cockt. And i'd like to get a juggalo bukkake party soon.
On here too?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#921 Jan 8, 2011
saM KNOWN AS sTIKZ CloWN wrote:
<quoted text> hell ya back to you ninja. i 2 smoke a jugg black white cock til its purple it dont madder.
Your recruitment seems to be going well Ninja.
klownz kollege

Phoenix, AZ

#922 Jan 8, 2011
yo ninja whats up with all the gay bu**s***?

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#923 Jan 10, 2011
klownz kollege wrote:
yo ninja whats up with all the gay bu**s***?
Dude just look at some other threads that this Blunt Smoker retard has posted on. He's already been called out for changing people's quotes because he has no life or a fair ammount of intelligence to to actually sit down nd think of a decent comeback other than his homophobic slurs
Sam Winchester--DENV ER

Aurora, CO

#924 Feb 10, 2011
How many scumbags are there that don't claim to be Juggalos? To put a quote out there, "let the music do the killing for you." Anyone who wants to be a retard and misquote and say that ICP made them do it needs to be in a mental hospital ASAP. I've been down for 13 years. All of my mistakes were mine. ICP and Juggalos have inspired me to be a better person. Thanks to the lo's, I went from homless to owning my own business. MMFCL- Stay up homies!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#925 Feb 11, 2011
Sam Winchester--DENVER wrote:
How many scumbags are there that don't claim to be Juggalos? To put a quote out there, "let the music do the killing for you." Anyone who wants to be a retard and misquote and say that ICP made them do it needs to be in a mental hospital ASAP. I've been down for 13 years. All of my mistakes were mine. ICP and Juggalos have inspired me to be a better person. Thanks to the lo's, I went from homless to owning my own business. MMFCL- Stay up homies!
Sam....where the hell is Dean?
ws juggalo

United States

#926 Mar 16, 2011
I am juggalo and i am in a gang i bang that big wicked westside varrio los juggalos locos

WS V.L.J.LS GANG

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#927 Mar 17, 2011
ws juggalo wrote:
I am juggalo and i am in a gang i bang that big wicked westside varrio los juggalos locos
WS V.L.J.LS GANG
isnt that just peachy keen for you.....insert sarcastic smirk here.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#930 Mar 24, 2011
hahaha i luv u lotus
big jay loco

Van Nuys, CA

#931 Apr 2, 2011
WeStSiDe Juggalos LocoS gang XXVI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find my mom. (Jan '17) 6 hr CJCC 6
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... Sun Seccklaud 1
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jul 22 Real GANGSTA 2,148
Review: Mesa Pet Grooming Jul 20 Nicole 1
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jul 18 Brandon1 345
News Body found in Mesa canal (Nov '07) Jul 15 Deena Dewakuku 13
name your gangs in arizona? (Feb '16) Jul 5 Midnight rider 5

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesa Mortgages