Travis Alexander MySpace

Travis Alexander MySpace

Posted in the Mesa Forum

Runs in the Family

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Please tell me what you notice about TA's Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/photos/103...

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
No Jodi?
Black Spanx

Spring, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2013
He was moving on.
sandy v

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 May 15, 2013
9442Justice for travis and his family jodi arias will get what she deserves juan martinez you are my hero
sarahziemke

United States

#5 May 20, 2013
I have lots of respect for his siblings. IF TRAVIS' FAMILY HAS TO VISIT HIM AT A GRAVEYARD THEN JODI'S SIBBLINGS SHOULD HAVE TO VISIT HER AT A GRAVEYARD TOO. ONLY FAIR. FOLLOW ME ON Twitter @sarah ziemke
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#6 May 20, 2013
My sympathy goes entirely for Travis and his family. The only sympathy I could have had for Jodi, is that she is still young and has her whole life ahead of her, but she threw it all away for a few minutes of murderous revenge. I wonder if she even asks herself if it was all worth it. I believe when she first planned to kill Travis and after she was caught, she really thought she'd get away with it. We all remember what she said 5 years ago, "No jury will ever convict me and you can mark my words on that. I'm innocent." She's not insane, but a twisted person, imo. Jodi owes restitution to Travis and his family, she owes it to herself. Even her own mother said that Jodi must atone for what she has done. If only Jodi had first thought about the consequences of taking Travis life, then she wouldn't be where she is at now. Whatever the jury decides, Jodi must be prepared to accept.
Trial Watcher

Alpharetta, GA

#7 May 20, 2013
Jodi wasn't thinking about the consequences. She actually thought she could do this and not get caught!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 2 hr Susand3238 2,539
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Thu Norman VN 1
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Jul 24 jay23 4
Polish white trash Jul 23 HA HA HA 13
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jul 23 Roach Xlue hill WS 2,086
Review: Sunstar Heating And Aire (Jul '12) Jul 14 JimBakerAZ 33
FBI shut down multi million gambeling ring with... Jul 13 nyindependant 2

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesa Mortgages