perc 15s on deck first come first ser...

perc 15s on deck first come first serve!!

Posted in the Mesa Forum

hart24

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2013
I am by san tan mall for about another hr then i will be on country club drive right by the 60 for the rest of the day and im not mobile so ull have to be only text me if u r serious i wont waste your time so please dont waste mine when u first text only say ' amy topix?' so i know what its about and if u r a cop or working with the police do not contact me u do not have my permission and i will take it as harrasement my # 832 4two5 0three8eight
comatoasted

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 3, 2013
hart24 wrote:
I am by san tan mall for about another hr then i will be on country club drive right by the 60 for the rest of the day and im not mobile so ull have to be only text me if u r serious i wont waste your time so please dont waste mine when u first text only say ' amy topix?' so i know what its about and if u r a cop or working with the police do not contact me u do not have my permission and i will take it as harrasement my # 832 4two5 0three8eight
I want to set up a meeting. Coma [email protected] mail.com
justice served

Tempe, AZ

#3 Nov 3, 2013
hart24 wrote:
im forwarding a link for this to the police, last time I checked dealing drugs over the internet is illegal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
phillip brailsford molested my 3 year old son 13 hr I am real 4
Mesa police = a disgrace (blatant murder) 21 hr The Shadow Knows 15
News Officer Philip Brailsford Found Not Guilty in M... Dec 11 helpfull2 2
News Jury reaches verdict on former Mesa police offi... Dec 10 Maggie 5
name your gangs in arizona? (Feb '16) Dec 9 Barney and Goober 12
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Dec 9 PLOC 2,182
Bahama Beach Cruisers , Fat Tire Cruiser (Mar '16) Dec 8 Jeffs mama 10

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance