Review: Curious Kids Preschool

Review: Curious Kids Preschool

Posted in the Mesa Forum

preskids

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 1, 2013
This is one of the best preschools in Chandler! My son is in the 2's class with Ms.Allison and he absolutely LOVES it! He cries on the days he doesn't have school because he wants to go. He's learning so much and is not charged extra for having yoga and spanish every week. THe owners are amazing people who put the needs of the kids and the community first. I've been at other preschools where their main priority is money, and you could tell. I don't quite understand the negative review for not having a playground. I've never toured a preschool and chosen one based on a playground. Most daycare's have a playground... so probably a false review. I LOVE that they focus on academics all day and you don't pay for them to play at recess or to eat lunch. They still find the time for meaningful exercise and fine motor skill exercises. SO happy they opened up last year! It's been a great year so far!
preskids

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
This is a daycare not a preschool. The teachers let the kids play all day with no academics. There is no playground and the teachers have no education.
I can't imagine you have a child enrolled here. The kids do not play all day. Kind of contradictory as to why you'd complain the kids are playing.... but you're not happy there's no playground for them to play more.
alejandra

Chandler, AZ

#4 Oct 2, 2013
My daughter, is in Curious Kids since it opened, and I can say that it is excellent not only because of the great curriculum and activities that it has , but also the teachers and owners.
alejandra

Chandler, AZ

#5 Oct 2, 2013
This Preschool is excellent. My daughter has been there since it opened up. The teachers and owners are great.Moreover, they are focus on academics.My daughter has learned a lot there,and she really like to go. This preschool has a lot of activities such as Spanish, yoga and art gallery.So,is the best.
Cobus

Gilbert, AZ

#6 Oct 17, 2013
I have only been thoroughly impressed by this preschool. My boy has been there for almost a year now and he is very happy and loves going to school every day.

I am continually impressed with the activities they do, from spanish classes through kids yoga and the most amazing science experiments.

I can understand that people can make the mistake of thinking that the kids are playing all day because the teachers seem to have the gift of making learning into fun and turning the classroom into a playground. They do regular art projects which are on a pretty grand scale for their age.

The school has a nice facebook page on which they post regular updates of what goes on in class. If you want to really see what the school is like go look on the page and see all the happy faces, the intense concentration during experiments etc.

Albert was in another local preschool the year before and I can say that the two are worlds apart, at Curious kids I get twice the value for a lower price.

Simply amazing!
Jerry Boggs

Walla Walla, WA

#7 Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for sharing these reviews. My daughter will be starting preschool next year, and she is my first child. Since I have never done this before, I am a little nervous. I want to make sure that I select a safe school that encourages learning. Price is the least of my concerns.

http://www.kidscountry.net/facilities/auburn/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... Sun Seccklaud 1
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Sat Real GANGSTA 2,148
Review: Mesa Pet Grooming Jul 20 Nicole 1
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Old Nurse 2,713
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Jul 18 Brandon1 345
News Body found in Mesa canal (Nov '07) Jul 15 Deena Dewakuku 13
Water minimum charge (Mar '06) Jul 14 not impressed 15

Mesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesa Mortgages