kostika

Albania

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Hi
I am a boy 17 years old and in the middle of the april i had strong pains in the right kidney i let it for some times and after one month when i did a pyelography i was diagnosed with hydronephrose grade 2-3. In this time a doctor put on me a catheter or double-G (from renal pelvis to bladder) after three weeks the doctor urolog omit or remove double-G from my body.After he said me to drink some water and after he proved the kidney was normal and it hadnt stasis. Today when i made an echo he said that was stasis or hydronephrose
grade 1. Please give me information.And also i want to ask you if this hydronephrose grade 1 wich i constated today had been since begining or is created now?

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) 17 hr toon 90
Has anyone had a spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)... (Oct '09) Thu Tom 196
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Wed jcyy 1,163
Unable to urinate after drinking alcohol (Apr '08) Aug 20 Robert 46
Pain at the base/root of penis for 10 weeks, h... (Jun '13) Aug 20 Pressure Washer Guy 28
Intense burning sensation in perineum area unde... (Jun '09) Aug 19 Zack 4
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Aug 14 CheriShep 68
More from around the web