unknown pain in penis head.

unknown pain in penis head.

Posted in the Urology Forum


Stillwater, OK

#1 May 22, 2008
so about a week ago i woke up and noticed a weird feeling in the head of penis, but only when it was slightly rubbed...like if it rubbed up against my underwear. i know 100% its not an std. i have no swelling, redness, or anything else other than the slight tingling/pain when slightly rubbed. the only reason i can think of for it to be hurt (and this is silly i know) would be that the night before i had stabbed my gf with my erection in her back just messing around. maybe i did it to hard and did something to it. anyone know what could possibly be damaged and what can i do to get rid of it?

Kingston, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2008

I am having the same problem. What did you do to get rid of it?

Dayton, OH

#5 Aug 23, 2009
I'm burning now, and I just ejac bout 30 min. Ago and pain is still there? Soo wat isthis exactly?!?

Austin, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2009
John wrote:
I'm burning now, and I just ejac bout 30 min. Ago and pain is still there? Soo wat isthis exactly?!?
no clue dude I've had it off and on throughout my life and have been told it's one of those tihngs that just happens.

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 21, 2012
MAN! I woke up this morning with the head of my dick sensitive too. I haven't sex since Sunday (w/Wifee) but masturbated Tuesday. Don't know if that's why or not. I really hope I goes away soon cuz I need to jump back in the saddle and don't wanna have to explain anything. Will be a recipe for disaster.


#9 Nov 22, 2012
me too, it's been 2 years and i spent all my money to look for a urologist who can help me.

but no, singapore, thailand, vietname... no urologist knows what 's going on. they did cystocopy and many blood, urine test, sperm test... was given cipro, and levofloxacine for 1 month.. no result.

so sad that this disease happen to many men around the world, but no urologist can give the answer.

Brighton, MA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
There are a lot of issues that can cause pain in the penis head. A UTI or fungal infection could cause the burning sensation; irritation from your bath soap, laundry detergent, or condom can also cause soreness in the area. Your best bet is to see a doctor – they can test for various conditions and advise on the appropriate treatment. You can also help to ease soreness and irritation of the penis skin using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) with natural vitamins and moisturizers.

Hope you find the answer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) 4 hr toon 90
Has anyone had a spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)... (Oct '09) Thu Tom 196
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Wed jcyy 1,163
Unable to urinate after drinking alcohol (Apr '08) Aug 20 Robert 46
Pain at the base/root of penis for 10 weeks, h... (Jun '13) Aug 20 Pressure Washer Guy 28
Intense burning sensation in perineum area unde... (Jun '09) Aug 19 Zack 4
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Aug 14 CheriShep 68
More from around the web