bump inside penis
please help

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jul 26, 2007
I am a 28 year old male. I have been tested for all stds and all are negative. i have a purpulish bump on the left side inside my penis head. I have slight burning not when I pee but when I have to pee. This has been going on for a year. I have been on almost all meds doxy, cipro, flagyl, fungal meds. and nothing works. I have no insurance and cant go to the doctor. can someone please help me
jay

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 2, 2007
I have had this for almost a year. i have also taken alot of meds with no response. I am thinking its fungal because when I focus on keeping the tip of the penis very dry it seems to get better even changing back to pink or red from purple. there still is a slight bump. I think this in combination with some other med would clear it up. I would like to hear from a doctor on this
bob

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 May 21, 2008
please help wrote:
I am a 28 year old male. I have been tested for all stds and all are negative. i have a purpulish bump on the left side inside my penis head. I have slight burning not when I pee but when I have to pee. This has been going on for a year. I have been on almost all meds doxy, cipro, flagyl, fungal meds. and nothing works. I have no insurance and cant go to the doctor. can someone please help me
ever find out the problem?
David

Dover, NH

#4 Dec 13, 2008
Hmm did they test you for all stds a lot of times they don't unless you ask for a specific test like a HSV-2 test
http://yourstdhelp.com has more information on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) 8 hr sam 1,158
Info wanted on penile fracture healing process... (Dec '11) Tue JoeCali 7
Prostatitis - half year of active treatment wit... (Mar '07) Jun 27 Somebody out there 76
Complete frenulum detachment from head of penis... Jun 26 TheUsualSuspect 1
Prostate problem and no feeling in penis (Jul '07) Jun 24 dr pecker 38
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit Jun 17 boyocuy 1
frequent urination problem!!!!!!!! during kidne... (Mar '07) Jun 17 Chronickidneystoner 65
More from around the web