Is it normal for testicle to rotate 1...

Is it normal for testicle to rotate 180?

Posted in the Urology Forum

frank

Zagreb, Croatia

#1 Mar 5, 2009
Is it normal that my left testicle sometimes rotates vertically for 180 degrees(so that my epididymsis is on the bottom side)? It is painless, and it untwists itself after some time(sometimes few days, sometimes few hours) but do I have to worry for testicular torsion? Is such rotation common?

thanx
Zaid

Amman, Jordan

#2 Mar 20, 2009
i'm having the same thing....i was checking my testicle (left) and i think i rotated it. it's painless but i'm worried.
RocketLauncher

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2009
I'm wondering the same thing.
vardrak

Tangerang, Indonesia

#4 Jun 14, 2011
i have the same thing too and i dont know what to do. its painless and im a bit worried.
hussain

India

#5 Jul 11, 2011
i have the same thing but mine is also painless but i am very worrired
ben

Glasgow, UK

#6 Aug 7, 2011
Same thing too... rotates 180.. but painless....worried
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Same thing here. It has a tiny dicomfort feeling to it though.
Bob

Cardiff, UK

#8 Apr 26, 2012
I also have this issue. Given the number of people who report it I'm not too worried since it seems like a fairly normal thing. I don't think it increases the risk of testicular torsion since that usually invovlves quite a bit of force.

Also does anyone have the same thing on their right testicle?
I don't but I was wondering why it seems to be only everyones left testicles doing the rotating.
He Zhang

Beijing, China

#9 Jul 23, 2012
my testical is also can freely rotate about 230 degrees an during the rotation is painless . today i go to see a doctor ,he said that is normal but i still worry about this issue . my epididymis often face to the front in some cricumstance like cold tempeture or after swimming . i am so worried about that
danny

Georgetown, Guyana

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Bob wrote:
I also have this issue. Given the number of people who report it I'm not too worried since it seems like a fairly normal thing. I don't think it increases the risk of testicular torsion since that usually invovlves quite a bit of force.
Also does anyone have the same thing on their right testicle?
I don't but I was wondering why it seems to be only everyones left testicles doing the rotating.
yup, my right testicle move around but not my left. my right sometimes rotate 180 degrees, no pain or anything...dont think its anything unusual
Drew

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
My right does as well I feel pain just above my pupes where my cords go up and also doesn't rotate back last night it did but I feel like the wrong way
Fin

London, UK

#12 Jul 18, 2013
I am 14 and both mine rotate freely vertically, to the point where I don't know what way they are meant to be haha, I'm pretty sure it's normal but I'm a bit worried :(
martin

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Same thing to me. Kinda worried, hopefully it's normal
dee

Dublin, CA

#14 Feb 10, 2014
Yes, my right testical rotates , no pain, just weird you can see it underneath the skin
Damon

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Apr 30, 2014
mine rotated to no pain like it made the skin on my sack bigger to I think
YungJap12

Livermore, CA

#16 Jan 13, 2015
My left ones rotated and hurts like crazy what should I do???
hunnidstaxx

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 17, 2015
YungJap12 wrote:
My left ones rotated and hurts like crazy what should I do???
Go to the Emergency room or hospital asap if it ever hurts like crazy
manalgeria

Algeria

#18 Jun 19, 2015
frank wrote:
Is it normal that my left testicle sometimes rotates vertically for 180 degrees(so that my epididymsis is on the bottom side)? It is painless, and it untwists itself after some time(sometimes few days, sometimes few hours) but do I have to worry for testicular torsion? Is such rotation common?
thanx
Hi,
I have the same problem as you. I'd like to know if you have seen a doctor or if you have any explanation to this phenomenon. Pleanse answer me I am a bit worried.
manalgeria

Algeria

#19 Jun 19, 2015
ben wrote:
Same thing too... rotates 180.. but painless....worried
Hi,
I have the same problem as you. I'd like to know if you have seen a doctor or if you have any explanation to this phenomenon. Pleanse answer me I am a bit worried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) 6 hr thenose 31
Burning Head of Penis , Sore Testicles, And Pai... (Jun '07) 8 hr mark 2 1,056
Constant bladder/urethra discomfort and recurre... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Hols 62
Strange symptoms Aug 20 The_Pex 1
4 months of persisitant pain after varicocele c... (Sep '07) Aug 20 iamnotiam 67
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Aug 19 midwest 1,065
Has anyone had a spermatocele (Epididymal Cyst)... (Oct '09) Aug 17 Jim 127
More from around the web