United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Jonny Five wrote:
I've had the same type pain.. but it only lasts usually two or three days.. and it only happens every few months.. just walking around hurts my left testicle.. the only time im not in pain is if im sitting down comfortably. No clue as to what it could be. Ive tested negative for all STD's.
This is my problem. What to do?
Josh

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

I'll be getting a nerve block in about an hour. Along with the vitamin D I'm now giving myself monthly B12 shots (Dr says I have to stay on the D and B12 the rest of my life). So once again I'll let you guys know how things go.

(Atoka not Orlando)
Jeff

Pickering, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Hi yes I have a dull pain in the left side of my sack when I ejackulate and it feels like there is a bunch of vains on the left side of my sack.. what could it be?? what should i do?
Louie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

I have had this pain in my left side got to be really painful went to the doc had an ultra sound
and it showed nothing but the problem is still there.
still hurts and when you tell them they just look like your crazy and it all in your head . Has anyone
had this problem ?
Buddy

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

I have had the same dull pain in my left testical for more than 10 years now. Been to GP been to Ur and have taken antibiotics NO HELP. I get clogged up in one of the tubes and the pain starts and will keep hurting until the clog is flushed out during ejaculation. But here's the pisser, it dosent work easely. Sometimes it may take a month to be expelled.
I'm tired of the pain but I have no better answers than the others.
scott

Fayette, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

I just started having this pain in my left teste. gets worse when I get an erection and hurts during sex. feels like I been kicked and makes me kinda sick at my stomache.
JJJJ

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

I guess I'm joining the club. Ol' Mr. Lefty pains. :(
sash

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

steve wrote:
I've recently been having a very dull pain in my left testicle region when I ejaculate. I've never has this problem before in my life and I am 18 years old. This pain happens only when I ejaculate and no other time (no soreness through the day or pain at any other time.) It started about two weeks ago when I first noticed the pain and in turn, I stopped ejaculating for about a week to see if it would get better on its own, but the dull pain returned during ejaculating yesterday. I'm currently taking a round of antibiotics (Bactrim) for a recent nasal surgery and wonder if this could have anything to do with it. After a careful testicular inspection I saw nothing unordinary in my testicle (no lumps, etc.) If anyone know about this please post, the pain isn't killing me as it is only dull and only occurs during ejaculation, but it is getting bothersome to have the weak, annoying pain during climax.
....hey dude . i had the same problem twice where just before and during orgasm this annoying pain appears. what basically caused it was execessive masturbation. the tube that carries sperm got inflammed therefore causing this pain. my doc (the best in the world to me) prescribe a powerful antibiotic which within a week worked and the pain completely gone. ask your doc to maybe prescribe some serious antibiotics... take care
Mee

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Dang, my left ball, the cord coming from it started hurting right before ejaculation...I hope it ain't bad :/
doqon

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

hi iam 27years old i feel pain when ever i feel horny in my texticals and kidneys if i dont ejaculate or if i ejaculate my left testical there is same thing i can feel i think there is in sperm what can i do plz
ANURAAG

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

I HAD PAIN IN LEFT TESTICLES AND GOES DOWN TO LEG , ON SEVERITY SCALE IT MAY BE 3/10.
mike

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

hi all,

i'm 19, just in the last month or so when i've been having some (what i think are) wired things going with my testicles, when i'm masturbating just as i'm about to ejaculate and during ejaculation my balls sort of close up and my balls go really tight and go upwards into the area above my balls and below my stomach, its not real pain its just a sort of dull pain, like some of you have described before, its never done this before and now my balls are tight all the time. and wahts more my dad had testicular cancer, so very much shitting myself at the mo

i'm quite worried for the future (kids wise)because my long term girlfriend is set on having children. and i'm so scared of infertility, i'm going to the doc next week, and see what he says. any updates i'll let you know, good luck guys
Richard

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

I have the samething just before I ejaculate. This just started with me after I had a epididymal cyst removed, never had it before. Have you ever found out a cause?
steve wrote:
I've recently been having a very dull pain in my left testicle region when I ejaculate. I've never has this problem before in my life and I am 18 years old. This pain happens only when I ejaculate and no other time (no soreness through the day or pain at any other time.) It started about two weeks ago when I first noticed the pain and in turn, I stopped ejaculating for about a week to see if it would get better on its own, but the dull pain returned during ejaculating yesterday. I'm currently taking a round of antibiotics (Bactrim) for a recent nasal surgery and wonder if this could have anything to do with it. After a careful testicular inspection I saw nothing unordinary in my testicle (no lumps, etc.) If anyone know about this please post, the pain isn't killing me as it is only dull and only occurs during ejaculation, but it is getting bothersome to have the weak, annoying pain during climax.
flin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

I've had sporadic pain in my left testicle for about a year now. Late september MD said I had kidney stones. Weeks later, no stones. Family doc and urologist think I'm a drug seeker. Yet still testicle and flank pain. Doctors not really giving a crap because they think I'm a pill head/dealer. Nothing could be further from the truth. I sympathize with anyone suffering from this. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist soon. Hopefully will get some answers there. If I do I'll let everyone know
Andy

Ramsey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Josh wrote:
I'll be getting a nerve block in about an hour. Along with the vitamin D I'm now giving myself monthly B12 shots (Dr says I have to stay on the D and B12 the rest of my life). So once again I'll let you guys know how things go.
(Atoka not Orlando)
Hi Josh, are the vitamin D / B12 shots working for you?
Dan

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Thats so funny. I have had this pain too behind my left testical. At first I thought it was my testy but if i would pull my left more to the right and push in the area where my left testical would be i can feel pain and tendernous. Had the ultrasound and they said there was a large vein there. This really sucks. Cant where jeans and some days its not that bad. I sit alot so thats bad. I will hope and pray it gets better.
mr lefty

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Edd wrote:
I think i can help guys....
I had this issue last year. my left testicle (Mr Lefty) would throb constantly. sometimes the throbbing was soft and unoticeable, but slowly it got worse and the pain would be blunt and uncormfortable. It would be a dull, building, throbbing pain that came in waves. it felt like someone was slowly squeezing Mr Lefty then letting him go and then doing it again there was nothing i could do to stop it.
I went to my doctor who checked me out. i had no lumps (I checked for that before consulting him). He checked my urine for infection but this was clear. I went to the hospital and had to bare my balls to the ultrasound guy.
this came up clear and the doctor couldn't see any problems with mr lefty.
I met a random doctor in a club and when drunk asked him about this pain. Apparently it was a blocked tube. he didn't go into detail but he told me to sit in a hot bath, as hot as you can stand and vigourously rub my testicle up and down. do this for as long as you can handle.
I did this every evening for a few days and the pain went away for a while. now the pain is back again so i was checking out the boards for an alternative to scaling hot water, but there doesn't seem to be one. oh well, i'm going to go and sit in a bath of hot water.... not fun.
good luck guys
i remember when we did that, wasn't it swell!!
no i'm going to try your ball rub technique/treatment, i figure it's a win win situation, thanks and i too appreciate bar room physicians
dave

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

over the past week i have had a niggling pain in both my testicles,it dosent hurt as such,just feels not right,i dont go to doctors if i can help it,but as a single dad i cant afford to be ill,as there is no one to look after my boy,im worried,just because of where it is,does anyone have any advice please.
The Saviour

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

*A SOLUTION WHICH MAY WORK FOR YOU*
Ok, after having this problem for 7 MONTHS daily and with doctors just shovling antibiotics down my throat and in a polite way telling me to 'F*in live with it', I decided that I had to embark on a journey to find out the solution. And I had found it..I want you all to try this and tell me if it works, you can do this yourself or go to your Osteopath (I recommend visiting the Osteopath if you have a chronic sore testicle problem).
Now if your problem is in your LEFT testicle there is an equivelant pressure point about 7 vertabrae up from the left of your spine which is specifically related to the sex organs. So what I want u to try is take ur thumb and press in to ur back (FIRMLY) up the left hand side of ur spine ..on ur way up (about 20cm from ur base), u should notice a slightly bruised feeling at a certain point. This is what's troubling ur testicle. Press into it hard, even if it hurts, then let go...you should start to see ur testicle pain subside or at least have a strange feeling into it, almost like ur thumb press is somehow connected to the testicle pain...now go make an appointment with an osteopath, make sure he DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES ur back and especially around there (tell him ur left testicle is sore). His massage at that point (which will be sore, remember the bruised sensation) and combined with acupuncture if he does it(5 pins almost over ur left kidney) will relieve ur pain.
I've tried my best to explain this, but this worked for me. You have to fix the break in your circuit so to speak and this will at very least drop the pain if not numb it completely. Expect to make 5-6 max. visits to the Osteopath. They are not cheap.

I would like to hear back from people if possible so you can tell me if this works. reply back here guys..
miki_al2001

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Hi Guys.Recently i had the same problem as some of you.I started feeling very dull pain on top of my lt testicle just before ejaculating lasting just 1 second.It doesn't hurt a lot but is uncomfortable.I was mastrubating and i do that often.Next day I had sex with my wife and experienced the same thing.Every time I ejaculate for this las week I have this feeling.I am ultrasound tech.I started scaning my self.The testicle is normal.I was feeling very small lump on top of the testicle.Very carefull examination so i felt the lump.I thought was epididymal cyst but no,most likely is in the tunica albuginea very small 3 mm cyst.That is simple cyst and i am not worried about that actualy i am happy because could have been something else.But i don't know if this causing the pain.If somebody have more knowledge about this i would really appreciate.Should i remove the cyst?Maybe doesn't have to do with the cyst because this cyst could have been there since i was born.but i am not sure,if is just not fully emptying the sperm as one of the doctors said.
thank YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of251
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••