Pain in left testicle
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
steve

Fishers, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2006
I've recently been having a very dull pain in my left testicle region when I ejaculate. I've never has this problem before in my life and I am 18 years old. This pain happens only when I ejaculate and no other time (no soreness through the day or pain at any other time.) It started about two weeks ago when I first noticed the pain and in turn, I stopped ejaculating for about a week to see if it would get better on its own, but the dull pain returned during ejaculating yesterday. I'm currently taking a round of antibiotics (Bactrim) for a recent nasal surgery and wonder if this could have anything to do with it. After a careful testicular inspection I saw nothing unordinary in my testicle (no lumps, etc.) If anyone know about this please post, the pain isn't killing me as it is only dull and only occurs during ejaculation, but it is getting bothersome to have the weak, annoying pain during climax.
Adam F

New York, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2006
I have the same pain. It started about 2 years ago and has not gone away. It has improved somewhat. I went to see a urologist about it who said it might be a hydrocele and it could be confirmed by ultrasound, but since there was no treatment he did not reccommend the test. He said I was in no danger and that the pain may or may not go away. If anyone else has information about this annoying pain please respond. My pain actually occurs AFTER ejaculation and is in the Right testicle.
pat 25

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Nov 13, 2006
I have a similar pain since a week ago and having went to my GP he said I had an epididymal cyst and it was nothing to be worried about. How I noticed it was a slight pain in my left testicle just before ejaculation twice in two days. I then felt it while in the shower as the skin is more relaxed and I think I have multiple cysts as it feels like a small bunch of grapes ! But since the day I left the doctors the pain has come and gone the last couple of days and is gettin a little worse - about a 3/10 on a scale of pain.I am going back to my doctor in the next couple of days as he said to come back if I feel pain or it gets swollen which it isnt yet. Hopefully he will refer me to a urologist as I am worried as to what actually can be done to stop this annoying pain. I have read nearly everything there is to read on the net about them some say it can affect your fertility if you have an operation some say it doesent- i dont know what to believe. write back as im finding it hard to talk to anyone bout it and I dont want to worry my girlfriend.
steve wrote:
I've recently been having a very dull pain in my left testicle region when I ejaculate. I've never has this problem before in my life and I am 18 years old. This pain happens only when I ejaculate and no other time (no soreness through the day or pain at any other time.) It started about two weeks ago when I first noticed the pain and in turn, I stopped ejaculating for about a week to see if it would get better on its own, but the dull pain returned during ejaculating yesterday. I'm currently taking a round of antibiotics (Bactrim) for a recent nasal surgery and wonder if this could have anything to do with it. After a careful testicular inspection I saw nothing unordinary in my testicle (no lumps, etc.) If anyone know about this please post, the pain isn't killing me as it is only dull and only occurs during ejaculation, but it is getting bothersome to have the weak, annoying pain during climax.
In pain

Pakistan

#4 Apr 12, 2007
i have this dull pain in my left testicle which go's down all the way to my foot! i dont feel it that much when i am wearing pajamas but when i wear my briefs and sit down it really begins to hurt! i am really worried about it and would appreciate some advice! it is something serious? i am workout with heavy weights 4 days a week and am wondering if its somehow realted to it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leonardo

Berkeley, CA

#5 Apr 15, 2007
i starte to have this strange pain in m left testicle about 2 days ago and its verystrange since i've never felt it bfore i wonder if it culd be something dangerous but i dont worry about it much bcause it not very painfull but it always hapens when im ejaculating.i do work ut wiht heavy weights too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mark

Wakefield, UK

#6 Apr 29, 2007
I have a pain in testicle and penis after ejaculation and sometimes slightly before ejaculation. Its more of a dull ache in the base of the testes after masturbation or sex and its slowing getting more pronounced over 18 months. I also get the dull ache pain in the penis post sex/masturbation which means its very sensitive to touch and this can last up to 24 hours each time. Not sure if this affects anyone else?
I've been to see the urologist and he didnt have a clue. Had ultra sound scan and had full blood tests and none have raised any answers. Really stuck now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sharath

Bangalore, India

#7 May 10, 2007
I have a pain in testicle and penis after ejaculation and sometimes slightly before ejaculation. Its more of a dull ache in the base of the testes after masturbation or sex and its slowing getting more pronounced over 18 months. I also get the dull ache pain in the penis post sex/masturbation which means its very sensitive to touch and this can last up to 24 hours each time. Not sure if this affects anyone else?
and also iam getting pain left and right of my back ripgage plz get me any solution for this pain
sharath

Bangalore, India

#8 May 10, 2007
sharath kumar

Bangalore, India

#9 May 10, 2007
and also iam getting pain left and right of my back ripgage plz get me any solution for this pain plz give any solution for this pain Mail ID [email protected] or [email protected]
Ryan

Indianola, PA

#10 May 18, 2007
Please Please help me. Im 32 male. For the past year I've been dealing with Prosatitis, and now Im also dealing with something new, a gut wrenching pain in my testicles that lasts for hours sometimes days. It seems to happen when I have sex. Ive been to countless doctors and have been on every antibiotic possible. Nothing has helped. This is taking over my life and my job!!! I need help please!!!!
[email protected]
Tim

Mansfield, UK

#11 May 21, 2007
I'm currently struggling with kidney stones. The pain from this extends across my lower back and down into my testicles (predominantly the left testicle). The pain is like a heavy dull ache (like the aftermath of being hit by a football in the groin!).
Not sure if this is what some of you may be suffering from but that is what has been diagnosed for me. All the best.
Miles

San Diego, CA

#12 Jun 12, 2007
I have the same pain three years ago it started in my right side and turned out that it turned into a spermicilce, basically the tubes got clogged up. My left testicle aches more up in my body cavity and around my testicle. Urologist is clueless and so is GP. I find that briefs that are contured in the front and cradle the guys make me feel a ton better, that and laying off sex/masturbating for a few days and soaking with epson salt. Thanks for posting nice to know I'm not alone
james

UK

#13 Jun 18, 2007
i have been getting pain in both testicles after ejaculation n also makes me feel dizzy for about 24hours after. iv bin 2 my gp but he cant find nething wrong with me iv had an ultrasound but still nothing iv had this for a bout a year now. please if ne1 knows whats wrong with me please contact me at [email protected] thanks.
DMC

Glasgow, UK

#14 Jun 18, 2007
Same problem as me now. Over the last week I've been having a dull ache in my left testicle when having sex/masturbating when I get 'fairly close' to orgasm and during. No ache any other time and no lumps or bumps. No sex/masturbation for a week, had sex, discomfort came back. Will give it 2 weeks and get it checked out.
Jersey

Harrogate, UK

#15 Jun 22, 2007
I get slight pains in my testicles after masturbation and for sometimes a few days after. Sometimes at the same time as the testicle pain i get a pain in my foot or leg. Has anyone else had this? Is it because I masturbate too much?(i have masturbated at least once or twice each day, sometimes more for over 3 years). Advice would be appreciated!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wes

Ireland

#16 Jun 24, 2007
Hi I'm 13 and I have had a pain in my left testicle for years now! And it feels weird on my left leg like a sting or something! I hate it! Is it normal?
mahmud

Hungary

#17 Jul 4, 2007
Wes wrote:
Hi I'm 13 and I have had a pain in my left testicle for years now! And it feels weird on my left leg like a sting or something! I hate it! Is it normal?
Go see your GP....im going to go see mine tommorow as embarassed as i am, but i cant risk somethign that could be minor becoming major :(
Bucky

San Diego, CA

#18 Jul 5, 2007
Jersey wrote:
I get slight pains in my testicles after masturbation and for sometimes a few days after. Sometimes at the same time as the testicle pain i get a pain in my foot or leg. Has anyone else had this? Is it because I masturbate too much?(i have masturbated at least once or twice each day, sometimes more for over 3 years). Advice would be appreciated!
I have like the same thing as you, but I doubt it's because of masturbation I don't masturbate that much more like.. maybe once every 3 days etc.. but I get it in my left testicle too..:/ has yours gone away? the only thing that ever helps me slow down the pain is to take a warm shower.

Since: Jul 07

Hungary

#19 Jul 6, 2007
you cold have a varicocele

Since: Jul 07

Hungary

#20 Jul 6, 2007
could*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it dangerous to hold your urine in too long? (Jan '07) 5 hr crybaby2 238
post ejaculation, I pee, then I just FEEL like ... (Sep '06) Thu Same here 1,227
Constant bladder/urethra discomfort and recurre... (Oct '10) Jul 19 Claire Collins 72
Pain at the base/root of penis for 10 weeks, h... (Jun '13) Jul 17 YumpYump 37
Loss of ejaculation Jul 17 athosman 2
Retrograde ejaculation Jul 14 Daniel 1
Info wanted on penile fracture healing process... (Dec '11) Jul 12 DavisS 14
More from around the web